• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is 7-A Arachne Shiraori vs 5-B Three eyed Madara

speed is equal, both in character and win by death

Shiraori
Kumoko

Dara
Madara Uchiha

Da votes:

Code:
Hedgehog man 3 (Astral, Viragosi, Rocker)
Code:
Spider Woman 7 (William, Frantzy, Pegasus, Kasur, Zack, Faust, Gargoyle)

Alright this is something I still understand here

Since when do your Physical abilities alone help you counter hax and make your hax more potent?

pretty sure resistance is resistance to hax alone even though he has better DC

They don't .Unless you're higher dimensional anyways

Madara is simply capable of mindhaxing all of his planet

Unholy Bindings said:
IT has planetary range, but it's still mindhax though
Yes. And if you bothered to go to resistances page, it directly states that immunity is not given through resisating, so unless she has a better showing he can still mindhax

oh okay so i see. You think that if a persona automatically has resistance to mind hax they can resist any mind hax. No thats not the case ever. Some people can resist mind hax and get caught by another person

Unholy Bindings said:
good point, but how is he getting past low godly?
Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

From SBA (Standard Battle assumptions)

Unholy Bindings said:
good point, but how is he getting past low godly?
IT removes her from the battle cause she wont be able to do anything. Thats one of the ways to win a fight by SBA

Wait wait wait, so you know, that he cant win by death because she has low-godly regen, yet you say win by death???? I dont know what kinfd of intentional stomp this is.

Tbh he absorbs it and turns it into chakra which is basically the soul being destroyed anyway. But this seriously feels like a spite thread.

he has soulhax don't you dare pull that on me, it pulls out the soul you know.

But since you insist, the winnig conditions are either: Death, Immobilizatio, BFR

Unholy Bindings said:
IT has planetary range, but it's still mindhax though, and she has resistance
That is not how it works.

She resists Mind Hax that mindhaxes a city

Do you honestly think that means she can resist a galactic wide mind attack from Luke Skywalker

You say I sould not dare pull that on you, but you literally made a thread where you argued that she has low-godly that you know he can not bypass apart from with one ability that I am sure the moment it is argued you would say it is not in character.

Pretty sure it was explained to make them go back into the circle of reincarnation.. But it still would ve a hax stomp as he cannot realisticly get in range for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back