• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shadow I have brought in the will of CHAAOOOOOOOSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon all god tiers of each verse will bow down to me. OvO

verse equalization means that any and all genjutsus work, his powers are absorbable, and that madara can use more effective jutsu agaisnt him.

Not really, considering Gilgamesh has resisted far better mind hax than any genjutsu that Edo Madara has

It's been explained why genjutsu doesn't work, physical swords, spears and axes being thrown at him are not absorbable, and being able to use more effective jutsu? What?

@Monarch didn't you read the Fate novel where Gilgamesh became Hokage?? C'mon dude, I'd expect you of all people to know THAT. OvO

Gil will resist Jutsus even more via verse equalization. Magic Resistance would lolnope any low-tier jutsu and make it difficult to even high tier jutsu to affect Gil due to his armor. Also... Madara is one of the reincarnations of Indra isn't he? If thats true... Enkidu will say hello and bind him due to Indra being somehow divine by Nasu standards.

@glassman like i said, my info on gilga sucks, but madara CAN and HAS cast genjutsu before like it was nothing kurama quite a few times before, plus a non noticeable genjutsu is a thing, u know?... @monarch, sorry, guess i missed the explanation. as for spears and co? literally, no physical attacks will work on madara if he has the rinnegan+ the susanoo+ mokuton+ his gunbai. and i meant energy attacks, which would in this case be made of chakra, so yes, they would technically be absorbable. and yes, being able to se more effective jutsu cuz of verse equalization is a thing in this case. his mokuton can absorb one's chakra upon touch. his genjutsus will all (ALL) work on him at least once, whether he gets out of it or not, and if he takes too long to get out, he gets killed. his rinnegan aloows him to absorb both his soul and chakra upon touch as well. thats just a few that i can think of.

I don't remember Gilgamesh havjny anything that could prevent Regenerationn. Gilgamesh would have to vape Madara due to him being reanimated.

Celestial Judge said:
I don't remember Gilgamesh havjny anything that could prevent Regenerationn. Gilgamesh would have to vape Madara due to him being reanimated.
Harpe ahem, Gae Budhe ahem

The problem people

Is that Madara has country level dura or something with susanoo

Another problem is they start within a few metres of each other, so Gil's favourite tactic isn't going to be as usable.

Theglassman12 said:
He has a couple of weapons that can kill immortals
From what I remember he had to kill Hercules about 8 times possibly more. And that had nothing to do with regen if that's what you're talking about.

It literally has to say "negates Regen"

@Monarch that's not 100% true considering when he was facing against Berserker in UBW, he was still able to use the GoB rather fine

That's hardly much of a difference considering he was up close to Berserker and was still using the gate.

Edo Tensei and healing jutsus are not natural.

It's not a healing jutsu. It just naturally Regens by itself. A passive ability quite honestly.

It's most definitely not natural. Natural healing is how you heal if you cut yourself. Not enhanced healing, and certainly not regenerating from a corpse's dust to come back together.

Passive is not the same thing as natural.

anyhow, i vote madara via absorbtion, being smarter in battle (i think he is smarter than gilga, people will disagree, but thats my imo), and having more technique than him as well. plus hax. tons of hax.

Also now that I think about it. Gilgamesh's attack were not hard to perceive. Emiya Shirou who has no sort of precog with barely any battle expierence can fend off Gilgamesh's spam I'd hate to see Madara rushing Gilgamesh.

It's kind of looking like a stomp to me now.

@Celestial that depends if Madara can bypass his chains, which is like a force field for him, except that it can be manipulated.

Unless Madara uses Susanoo from the start (Something he rarely does, since he goes for jutsus and h-2-h combat at first. Him vs Shinobi alliance, people.), Gil spams the hell out of GoB, which Madara can't absorb since the "bullets" are physical weapons, Enkidu's him and bye bye.

Theglassman12 said:
@Celestial that depends if Madara can bypass his chains, which is like a force field for him, except that it can be manipulated.
Sorry at this point I see no way of Gilgamesh even touching Madara with his Magekyou Sharingan. Multiple servants have been shown to fend off most of Gilgameshs attacks. It makes it even worse that they attack in a straight line.

I just see this being a playground in all honesty.

Celestial Judge said:
Theglassman12 said:
Sorry at this point I see no way of Gilgamesh even touching Madara with his Magekyou Sharingan. Multiple servants have been shown to fend off most of Gilgameshs attacks. It makes it even worse that they attack in a straight line.
I just see this being a playground in all honesty.
Multiple Servants with Instinct and Eye of the Mind, both that acts like precog, ya mean.

i dont think u guys are getting the fact that all magic used by him equates to chakra, which madara can absorb. magical chains that protect the user? wow, really? absorbed. swords and spears made of magic? niiiiiiice, but absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back