• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Madara would win this one. I believe that Madara's Sharingan and Rinnegan would allow him to read Garou's movements and keep up with him in spite of the speed difference, especially since Madara possesses both the prediction and sensory abilities of the Sharingan and Six Paths Senjutsu. He can easily just put Garou in a genjutsu if he wanted, which is something he's done against his opponents, and Garou has no resistance to that. His Truth Seeking Orbs can destroy Garou's body, and while I'm not sure they could really counter biological regeneration, they should still be able to cause significant damage to Garou and tax his stamina. Madara can use the limbo clones, which Garou will not be able to see or sense at all, and if both the clones and Madara himself attack Garou, especially with the AP gap, it would only be more trouble for Garou. He has a variety of other jutsu at his disposal as well. Garou's evolution is inconsistent as well, and the rate at which he evolves varies with the opponent, so I don't believe he'll evolve within seconds because he didn't against Sage Centipede or Saitama, and at their speed, a few seconds is inconsequential.

he didn't against Sage Centipede
Garou was much stronger than Sage Centipede from the get-go. He was destroying him and the only reason he didn't win until later was because Sage Centipede kept regenerating and Garou needed to find his core.
or Saitama
He literally did. Reread the fight.
I believe that Madara's Sharingan and Rinnegan would allow him to read Garou's movements and keep up with him in spite of the speed difference,
Predicting and reading movements is not going to help when your body literally can not move fast enough to dodge or counter.
He can easily just put Garou in a genjutsu if he wanted, which is something he's done against his opponents, and Garou has no resistance to that
Garou can be put in a genjutsu, but Garou has been shown time and time again to be able to fight without much of a hinder in his skill and evolution abilities while not conscious. His body moves on its own due to instinct.
His Truth Seeking Orbs can destroy Garou's body
If they hit sure, but Garou could easily dodge.

Sharingan genjutsu = mind manipulation, perception manipulation, paralysis inducement, sleep inducement, can be used to power null opponents. He isn't moving once caught in a genjutsu
Garou can be put in a genjutsu, but Garou has been shown time and time again to be able to fight without much of a hinder in his skill and evolution abilities while not conscious. His body moves on its own due to instinct.

It would hypothetically come in contact with his arm. I'm not debating that the arm gets deleted. I'm saying that Garou can just make a new one in the area that wasn't touched by the TSO. It's not that hard to understand mgod.
Low godly regen neg goes brr

Back