• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Zeromus

I think Non-Corporeal will be an issue for Madara but he holds an obvious speed advantage. If he can bypass that Non-Corporeal I'd say he wins.

The real cal howard said:
Madara mindhaxes.
Zeromus is resistant to that.

And its literally a disembodied manifestation of hatred.

Prettu out of Madara's genjutsu.

Zeromus will spam the hell out of Drain and Osmose, stealing all chakra from Madara. And its in character.

Just saying.

PaChi2 said:
And its literally a disembodied manifestation of hatred.
You mean like Kurama is just chakra? pretty sure Madara can mind hax this thing if he could completely control Kurama.

You mean like Kurama is just chakra? pretty sure Madara can mind hax this thing if he could completely control Kurama.

Like Kurama but actually being non-corporeal.

Also he has resistance to Mind hax.

PaChi2 said:
Like Kurama but actually being non-corporeal.

Also he has resistance to Mind hax.
Being a tailed beast already makes Kurama have some resistance which is why it is such a big feat.

Also does he has resistance to planet level mind hax?

And being non-corporeal does notmake him have resistance either.

"Being a tailed beast already makes Kurama have some resistance which is why it is such a big feat."

Lol? Even random sharingan can mindhax kurama (Obito's).

Its not a big feat.

This is pre-RinneSharingan madara.

The one who was getting his a** handed to Naruto and Sasuke.

PaChi2 said:
This is pre-RinneSharingan madara.
The one who was getting his a** handed to Naruto and Sasuke.
Ok

When? And how does that make his MS weak it just means Naruto and Sasuke are strong. I really dont get your point here.

Not to mention Sasuke also has an MS.

I wasnt making a point. I was giving more details on which madara this was. Its post-shinju Madara.

Back