• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really want to add more shit to this shitstorm but could Madara bait Domain Expansion using higher AP, use Izanagi once in and genjustu GG/seal Gojo? He should be able to survive for some time in domain as I think Itachi has feats of resisting information overload (not too sure on that one).

He probably won't use such stuff because in character, but there's a possible wincon
(Gojo probably won't see a need to expand his domain as he seems to only do it to counter domain expansion but here you go) for you guys who seem to think:

Madara wins instantly: GG all around boys.
Gojo wins instantly: stomp haxx close thread
the domain of gojo is basically instant paralisis + like all other domains it has powernull, and the domains are expecially strong from inside as they are used to trap people

Don't really want to add more shit to this shitstorm but could Madara bait Domain Expansion using higher AP, use Izanagi once in and genjustu GG/seal Gojo? He should be able to survive for some time in domain as I think Itachi has feats of resisting information overload (not too sure on that one).

He probably won't use such stuff because in character, but there's a possible wincon
(Gojo probably won't see a need to expand his domain as he seems to only do it to counter domain expansion but here you go) for you guys who seem to think:

Madara wins instantly: GG all around boys.
Gojo wins instantly: stomp haxx close thread
well madara resist mind manip so he actually resist domain

number from?

also if i remember right (correct me if im wrong) if gojo had used his full domain he would have killed everyone at shibuya, shibuya being a place with 221,801 people
You are either talking about possibly killing everyone at the station with the 0,2 expansion or crushing them against the curtain like Geto explained he would with a normal expansion, at least i don't remember any other case you could be talking about, so no this 200k+ isn't a feat for Gojo (and UV isn't related to the number of people inside to begin with).

OH AND ALSO ALL OF GOJO VOTES ARE INVALID SINCE IT IS UNDER THE PREMISE GENJUTSU WONT WORK. AND ACCORDING TO STAFFS AND SBA PAGE EXPLAINED BETTER TO ME, THATS WRONG AND GENJUTSU WILL INDEED WORK, SO

GENJUTSU GG

OH AND ALSO ALL OF GOJO VOTES ARE INVALID SINCE IT IS UNDER THE PREMISE GENJUTSU WONT WORK. AND ACCORDING TO STAFFS AND SBA PAGE EXPLAINED BETTER TO ME, THATS WRONG AND GENJUTSU WILL INDEED WORK, SO

GENJUTSU GG
how about calling them here instead of saying "staff (who are not even named) said this"

GENJUTSU GG
This is a blatant and total lie. this is the thread he's talking about and no staff commented. So again, another display of blatant dishonest behavior.

GENJUTSU GG
The votes aren't valid because Gojo STOMPS if genjutsu isn't a wincon, someone just close this thread.

And at this point, how tf Genjutsu/Sharingan Genjutsu actually works should be solved in it's own thread with the verse's main supporters, i read at least 3 different explanations of how this works.

sigh u are so dull i cannot even explain it
Coming from the guy who can't even comprehend information that's being ******* SPOON feed right to you.

Exactly.
This section is of particular note:
“Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses.

Going off of this, since genjutsu works by messing with chakra flowing through the nervous system you can assume that it works as long as the target has a supernatural energy that naturally flows through their nervous system.

Gojo doesn't have a nervous system for CE, so again your reading what you want.

but genjutsu is a wincon tho, gojo fanboys just acting like nardo fan boys do in a bleach thread against them
Ahhhh there we go, now we can see what kind of user you really are. A Naruto character takes an L and you flip out like a fan boy from ComicVine.

Oh yes you are right the match is a stomp in madara favour and i will say what i said already, itachi and obito match should be removed from the profiles since it was a stomp as gojo has no resistance to their haxes

if Genjutsu indeed is a wincon, then yeah, it's a valid wincon

about Mind Manipulation, exist different types of mind manipulation, such as controlling the mind, erasing memories, inserting feelings, Domain works by sending a limitless amount of information to the brain, so, if the resistance to mind manip is just like, resistance to having the mind controlled, I do not think that it should work against Domain

if Genjutsu indeed is a wincon, then yeah, it's a valid wincon

about Mind Manipulation, exist different types of mind manipulation, such as controlling the mind, erasing memories, inserting feelings, Domain works by sending a limitless amount of information to the brain, so, if the resistance to mind manip is just like, resistance to having the mind controlled, I do not think that it should work against Domain
Btw, would you say resistance to information manipulation is more useful against Unlimited Void than mind resistance?

It was two users using the same pfp its too late im trippin
Whats the tldr?
madara can't mindhax gojo causes hes wearing a blindfold no?

I wanted to ignore this but well i cant
So Curse Energy does not flow through everyone's body in JJK? Like seriously?
They.Dont.Have.A.Chakra.Nervous.System

For.The.Last.Time. Nobody in JJK has a completely separate nervous system to utilize CE. Chakra and CE are very different from one another, we wouldn't equalize them for the same reason that we wouldn't equalize Chakra and Reitasu from Bleach. The origins, functionalities and concepts are completely different.

Im reading the jjk wiki description and it seems to work exactly like bleach spirit energy but replace spirit energy with curse energy.. is it not negative emotions from within? "Yuta okko someone with an overbundance of curse energy"

Ok he can see thru it, Whats the issue madara mindhaxes him where do we go now? Can infinity stop it?

it was a simply question man. Does curse energy flow through everyone in JJK?
Just yes or no
I already know where your trying to go with this. Again, Chakra and CE aren't similar enough to be equalized, not sure how many times you need to be told this by literally EVERYONE. The two energy groups that are being equalized need to be similar to one another for that to happen.

1: Chakra is based upon Mental and physical energy.

2: CE is based upon negative emotions

3: In order to utilize Chakra humans in Naruto literally developed a ******* new nervous system to utilize it with.

4: None of that is needed for CE, it's controlled and trained by controlling one's own emotions. Again, totally different than Naruto.

For the last time, they wouldn't get equalized and you're the only user here for whatever reason, is blatantly ignoring what your being told and only hearing what you wanna hear.

Im reading the jjk wiki description and it seems to work exactly like bleach spirit energy but replace spirit energy with curse energy.. is it not negative emotions from within? "Yuta okko someone with an overbundance of curse energy"
yea, they kinda similar (not a surprise considering gege took inspiration from bleach) CE comes from their emotions etc.

no, there is no statement that every human has curse energy

only people we know have CE are the sorcerers and curses etc.
i recommend you go through the manga again
I already know where your trying to go with this. Again, Chakra and CE aren't similar enough to be equalized, not sure how many times you need to be told this by literally EVERYONE.
nope just you actually no one else
The two energy groups that are being equalized need to be similar to one another for that to happen.

1: Chakra is based upon Mental and physical energy.

2: CE is based upon negative emotions

3: In order to utilize Chakra humans in Naruto literally developed a ******* new nervous system to utilize it with.

4: None of that is needed for CE, it's controlled and trained by controlling one's own emotions. Again, totally different than Naruto.

For the last time, they wouldn't get equalized and you're the only user here for whatever reason, is blatantly ignoring what your being told and only hearing what you wanna hear.
So yes CE exists in everyone thanks for the clarification man

Ok he can see thru it, Whats the issue madara mindhaxes him where do we go now? Can infinity stop it?
This very thread states that if you don't have chakra you have to send your chakra to their optic nerve, which won't work as long as Infinity is active.

Possible wincon for Madara is baiting Domain, surviving it (which was being debated whether he can survive it or not, but most of the naruto fans are stuck on genjutsu gg for some reason) and then either going genjutsu GG or sealing jutsu, because limitless doesn't work for a short time after domain expansion (maybe he uses izanagi to get out? He does use Izanagi when his life's in danger. The problem is that Gojo only uses domain expansion to counter domain expansions, so whether Madara can bait him is the question, or whether Madara will actually admit he's inferior and try to use tricky stuff).

Iirc Domain expansion has powernull and paralysis? can madara do anything if his caught in it.

nope just you actually no one else
Wow you really are delusional aren't you? The SBA page, along with me and several other users on this thread, including another user on your very own thread have told you this. Similar energies get equalized, not all energies.
So yes CE exists in everyone thanks for the clarification man
None of that proves CE exists in everyone, it's very rare for humans to be born with CE.

None of that proves CE exists in everyone, it's very rare for humans to be born with CE.
actually everyone has curse energy this is a basic in the verse, Humans with an above-average level of cursed energy can see curses and jujutsu. Hence, the minimum requirement for a human to be considered a sorcerer is the ability to see curses.

again SBA, and even if not gojo infinity cannot stop chakra
Wow dude, how many people will have to say SBA doesn't apply on chakra and cursed energy before you actually accept it? They're nothing alike, have almost no similarities whatsoever, and it's pretty obvious when you're reading through JJK and Naruto. If you're not knowledgeable on both the verses to at least a certain extent, why even debate?

And if they're not equated infinity can indeed stop chakra, there's nothing proving it can't.

Wow you really are delusional aren't you? The SBA page, along with me and several other users on this thread, including another user on your very own thread have told you this. Similar energies get equalized, not all energies.
They don’t need chakra specifically, but some sort of internal supernatural (preferably life-force related) energy that flows throughout the body.
“Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses.

Going off of this, since genjutsu works by messing with chakra flowing through the nervous system you can assume that it works as long as the target has a supernatural energy that naturally flows through their nervous system.
Verse equalization basically makes it so that abilities that only work in a specific verses power system also work in other power systems.

Going off your statement haki induced powers wont work in other verses as literally no other verse has haki like power system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back