• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGoodCapt said:
IT requires a Moon. Dragon Ball's world doesn't have a moon. So he can't use it.
Man you are reaching here as Ricsi said it is on Earth which has a moon.

Also Madara can create his own moon using Chibaku Tensei.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TheGoodCapt said:
IT requires a Moon. Dragon Ball's world doesn't have a moon. So he can't use it.
too bad they are on the earth, and IT was used whitout the moon
It's stated that in order to use it to that scale, the user must reflect their Sharingan off the Moon. It doesn't say anything about that.

TheGoodCapt said:
It's stated that in order to use it to that scale, the user must reflect their Sharingan off the Moon. It doesn't say anything about that.
it can be used via eye contact, planetary it needs moon

TheGoodCapt said:
Okay, but can it be used multiple times in succession? If not, he'll probably lose after it fades after attacking Cell.
Dude how many times do we have to state it. It would never fade. Also yes there is not reason to suggest that he can not.

Rocker1189 said:
Dude how many times do we have to state it. It would never fade. Also yes there is not reason to suggest that he can not.
IT is a Genjutsu. The series showed again and again that Genjutsus break/fade when the victim is harmed.

Even if Madara use izanagi cell just needs to breath again to win lmfa

Madara has already cast I.T

The Izanagi is just to undo a potential death in the extremely brief window Cell'd have

TheGoodCapt said:
IT is a Genjutsu. The series showed again and again that Genjutsus break/fade when the victim is harmed.
abd its directly stated that this is eternal, its a better version of tsukuyomi, which incloves torturing the enemy, and really dude?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
abd its directly stated that this is eternal, its a better version of tsukuyomi, which incloves torturing the enemy, and really dude?
That's Mental torture though. Phyiscal pain has ALWAYS broken Genjutsus.

TheGoodCapt said:
IT is a top ranked genjutsu. It does not have that same weakness. Not to mention Madara does not have to kill him via touch, the moment Cell in the genjutsu he just has to make Cell think that he is dead and he would die. Jut like what Itachi did to Izuma with his Tsukuyomi. He aged her in her mind in a billionth of a second till she died in her mind and then she died in real life.

Rocker1189 said:
IT is a top ranked genjutsu. It does not have that same weakness. Not to mention Madara does not have to kill him via touch, the moment Cell in the genjutsu he just has to make Cell think that he is dead and he would die. Jut like what Itachi did to Izuma with his Tsukuyomi. He aged her in her mind in a billionth of a second till she died in her mind and then she died in real life.
Okay, no matter the rank, it doesn't nullify that fact that pain breaks Genjutsus. As for the second thing, I honestly have nothing to say against that.

TheGoodCapt said:
Okay, no matter the rank, it doesn't nullify that fact that pain breaks Genjutsus. As for the second thing, I honestly have nothing to say against that.
yes, why didnt they think to do that, like guy, who was still having his cells half destroxed and was fuming when realeased

TheGoodCapt said:
1. actually it does since Tsukuyomi does not have that weakness.

2. glad we agree.

TheGoodCapt said:
Where does it say that?
No you need to prove that hurting someone from the outside lets them escape a genjutsu not me. I dont even know where your initial thoughts cam from.

But, side note. Cell can't really die from old age. So that can't really happen. And if you try and say "Trick him into destroying his own body" his nucleus regenerates involuntarily. Seperate from his mind. He tried blowing himself up and survived without expecting it.

Rocker1189 said:
No you need to prove that hurting someone from the outside lets them escape a genjutsu not me. I dont even know where your initial thoughts cam from.
Shikamaru broke his finger and escaped a Genjutsu. That's one example.

I can sum up this thread in three points.

1. NLF and Wanks

2. Assumptions based on little fact and ignoring others to suit the narrative.

3. Spite.

There, I win. I demand this thread to be closed.

TheGoodCapt said:
But, side note. Cell can't really die from old age. So that can't really happen. And if you try and say "Trick him into destroying his own body" his nucleus regenerates involuntarily. Seperate from his mind. He tried blowing himself up and survived without expecting it.
incapacitation for 24 hours

IT immobilizes the victim

TheGoodCapt said:
He just needs to make him think you are dead. No special tricks or anything.

"Your soul has been destroyed" that is it.

Too bad this can't be added tho...

It would be added

KinkiestSins said:
I can sum up this thread in three points.
1. NLF and Wanks

2. Assumptions based on little fact and ignoring others to suit the narrative.

3. Spite.

There, I win. I demand this thread to be closed.
I also want this closed. It's just breeding hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back