• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
TheGoodCapt said:
But, side note. Cell can't really die from old age. So that can't really happen. And if you try and say "Trick him into destroying his own body" his nucleus regenerates involuntarily. Seperate from his mind. He tried blowing himself up and survived without expecting it.
incapacitation for 24 hours
Valid reasoning...

Bluetrekking said:
@Ricsi If you Equalize Speed, give a character prep and bloodlust them just to make a match fair, it should not be added.
bloodlust can be taken off, and prep doesent change anything

Madara: 6 (Dzhindzholia,Gargoyle, Keplekely, Me,Blutrekking and Huesito)

Cell: 3 (Dragon ariia, Real cal howard and TheGoodCapt)

You can remove the last two and Madara still wins.

IT immobilizes its victims forever, so Madara wins via incapacitation

What?There is no way to break out of IT if you get cought 1 time.

I dont think it is fair to compare IT to a fodder genjutsu.

Dzhindzholia said:
What?There is no way to break out of IT if you get cought 1 time.
I dont think it is fair to compare IT to a fodder genjutsu.
The guy was borderline saying that Genjutsus in general couldn't be broken like that.

I'm seeing right through the people asking for this thread to be hakai'd.

I'll also delete all the posts derailing this

Rocker1189 said:
I never said you were not calm. My issue is the fact that there is no reason for the thread to be closed.
Well, there is. It's becoming a landslide. No need to beat around the bush anymore than we have. Besides. Do you really want to wait for more Dragon Ball fanboys to come and start shit back up?

TheGoodCapt said:
Well, there is. It's becoming a landslide. No need to beat around the bush and more than we have.
A landslide is also known as a decisive victory. In other words it is still added.

Dragon Ariia said:
lol the naruto wank is why it should be closed. The shrek guy thinks he has a chance against UI goku. There is no convincing at this point
That's only spite and satire. No need to take it so seriously.

Dragon Ariia said:
lol the naruto wank is why it should be closed. The shrek guy thinks he has a chance against UI goku. There is no convincing at this point
I hate to say it, because it's kinda mean, but (s)he's entirely right. There's way too much wank in this thread for it to remain open.

Dragon Ariia said:
it was a litiral joke made for fun, it wouldent have been added even IF he won cuz of the conditions

Yes I'm a she I hate to say it, because it's kinda mean, but (s)he's entirely right. There's way too much wank in this thread for it to remain open.

The real cal howard said:
I hate to say it, because it's kinda mean, but (s)he's entirely right. There's way too much wank in this thread for it to remain open.
You would of course be able to point out that wank.

You disagreeing in no way means it's wank. Please stop.

Every Naruto thread with Naruto characters turns into wank because ?????? Like no one even knows what the wank is.

Maybe Naruto characters should be disallowed from being able to have battles. Because I can see how things are going to be in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back