• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Meaning death IS a viable way of winning in this."

Permanent death, ya know.

Still. My vote is for Cell. And Cell didn't say destroying the Earth was "Out of Character." In fact, the only reason he hadn't destroyed the Earth yet was he wanted to fight Goku for a while, later it grew to him wanting to fight Gohan. But since Madara is nowhere near as strong as either of those two, he'd just destroy the Earth after quickly getting bored.

TheGoodCapt said:
Still. My vote is for Cell. And Cell didn't say destroying the Earth was "Out of Character." In fact, the only reason he hadn't destroyed the Earth yet was he wanted to fight Goku for a while, later it grew to him wanting to fight Gohan. But since Madara is nowhere near as strong as either of those two, he'd just destroy the Earth after quickly getting bored.
and he knows hes about to fight someone and again, madara can set it up in advance .

Isn't Izanagi being wanked a little too much, seeing how Danzo who spammed the **** out of them still got his ass whooped by Sasuke. And the AP gap between Sasuke and Danzo isn't even a fraction of the one between PC and Madara.

FTW395 said:
Isn't Izanagi being wanked a little too much, seeing how Danzo who spammed the **** out of them still got his ass whooped by Sasuke. And the AP gap between Sasuke and Danzo isn't even a fraction of the one between PC and Madara.
danzo had a minute limit on it, madara has 5 mintes, and danzo couldent mindrape the oponent

FTW395 said:
THat is because Danzo got outclassed everywhere else and had no way to hurt Sasuke (unlike Madara). And you could see how much Sasuke was stuggling despite the large gap in strength.

he'd just destroy the Earth after quickly getting bored.

Cell gets IT'd before the boredom even reaches his cortex

You guys are missing the point.

Cell won't be able to do anything. He will get IT'd, and in the off-chance he lands something before that happens, Izanagi covers it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and he knows hes about to fight soeone and again, madara can set it up in advance .
I won't deny that. Because that death happens before the battle, anyhow. Still, due to how brief it is, it won't really give him enough of an advantage to defeat Cell. As soon as he's out of it, he'll be absolutely destroyed.

Kepekley23 said:
You guys are missing the point.
Cell won't be able to do anything. He will get IT'd, and in the off-chance he lands something before that happens, Izanagi covers it.
Who the hell says IT would even work on Cell? It affected average humans. Cell is an android. Meaning partly machine. Last time I checked, machines can't be subjugated to illusions.

Cell one shots and BFR. Why are people actually arguing madara? It's the same naruto fans that think madara stomps yhwach cause there is no future where he escapes that meteor. Some of these people go with naruto no matter who they are up against.

Who the hell says IT would even work on Cell?

He doesn't have resistance to it.

Cell is an android.

Cell is a bio-android

Dragon Ariia said:
Cell one shots and BFR. Why are people actually arguing madara? It's the same naruto fans that think madara stomps yhwach cause there is no future where he escapes that meteor. Some of these people go with naruto no matter who they are up against.
Because AP is not everything. This is not a haxxed opponent this is a very strong opponent huge difference.

Dragon Ariia said:
Thank you.

Kepekley23 said:
Who the hell says IT would even work on Cell?
He doesn't have resistance to it.

Cell is an android.

Cell is a bio-android
Yeah, so? He also absorbed two other androids into him, making their machine parts as much of him as if it was naturally there.

The real cal howard said:
>Kaguya loses to Yamcha
>Madara beats Cell
1. Kaguya is not Madara in fact I would say in a fight Madara would beat Kaguya because his hax is just plain better.

2. If speed was not equalized then ofcourse Cell would win.

3. I would say that if s[eed was equalized between Kaguya and Yamcha then Kaguya wins.

4. Using another threads conclusion to form a conclusion in a new thread is just debating in bad faith.

Kepekley23 said:
Cell does have a mind, and he lacks resistance to Mind Manipulation.
So does everyone in the Naruto verse. And somehow Naruto beat him and he's one of the most soft-brained characters I've ever seen.

TheGoodCapt said:
So does everyone in the Naruto verse. And somehow Naruto beat him and he's one of the most soft-brained characters I've ever seen.
I swear it is like you done know how these debates work.

1. Naruto characters have defence against mind resistance that Cell does not have.

2. It was multiple people versus Madara using genjutsu on one would not matter.

3. You clearly dont know much about Naruto considering that Madara did use IT and it captured everyone in it but, Sasuke who then blocked it for Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.

Id you want to talk about stupidity or soft brainess (whatever that means) Dragonball takes it by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back