• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's one. Instant Transmission across the Galaxy. Try and get back within a week.

Cell won't do that.

TheGoodCapt said:
Okay, here's one. Instant Transmission across the Galaxy. Try and get back within a week.
1. Since when did Cell ever BFR people in character.

2. You forget that Madara has Kamui in this version which guess what? Allows you to teleport.

Im removing all derailment. Currently the thread is about to become unmanageable.

PaChi2 said:
Im removing all derailment. Currently the thread is about to become unmanageable.
Only because people are calling out Naruto voters for being fanboys lol. If they would not threads would never get nearly as heated.

Rocker1189 said:
I swear it is like you done know how these debates work.

1. Naruto characters have defence against mind resistance that Cell does not have.

2. It was multiple people versus Madara using genjutsu on one would not matter.

3. You clearly dont know much about Naruto considering that Madara did use IT and it captured everyone in it but, Sasuke who then blocked it for Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi.

Id you want to talk about stupidity or soft brainess (whatever that means) Dragonball takes it by a mile.
Yeah, Goku is pretty stupid. But Cell, other than him being part machine, we don't know what his mind manipulation resistance is.

1. Since when did Cell ever BFR people in character.

2. You forget that Madara has Kamui in this version which guess what? Allows you to teleport.

Madara doesnt have Kamui.

TheGoodCapt said:
Yeah, Goku is pretty stupid. But Cell, other than him being part machine, we don't know what his mind manipulation resistance is.
Bad argument until a character has shown they can resist something (is. min manipulation) you dont assume they can do so.

People are arguing ludicrously out-of-character stuff for Cell right now.

Cell himself has stated he doesn't destroy the Earth in-character because it shortens his fun. Literally the only time he tried to was when he fought Gohan and got stomped, which is what the Cell voters are saying will not happen.

Cell will not have more than a few seconds to react. Madara will cast IT, which he can't resist.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Pachi Didn't surprise me one bit.

I mean, the hell did Shadow eat this morning to come out with something like this.
Btw, its offtopic, but I wanted to tell you that Im much less biased than people tend to think.

Ontopic:

1) Cell wont BFR.

2) Cell is a living being, even then, Androids are not fully mechanical except for 20 and 16. Mind hax works.

3) No Kamui.

So,

Madara: 5 (Dzhindzholia,Gargoyle, Keplekely, Me and Huesito)

Cell: 3 (Dragon ariia, Real cal howard and TheGoodCapt)

Chapter: 399 (DBZ 205), P10.7, P11.3

Cell: "But I'll tell you this…I'd think nothing of destroying the Earth. It would just shorten my fun…"

Here is Cell's own word on the matter

TheGoodCapt said:
You can't just not count votes.
Except your reasoning is countered by the character you're arguing for and it has been debunked countless times

TheGoodCapt said:
Who even thought of this shitshow? This is why we shouldn't have Naruto vs Dragon Ball. Too much fanboyism on both sides.
The only reason it is a shitshow is because of people accusing people of fanboyism.

Cell doesn't have resistance, so IT gives Madara the win. There's literally no way to counter this, since it's completely in character

TheGoodCapt said:
Nice way of saying, "I can pick and choose votes."
Actually as the OP you can. But I am not the OP am I?

And also what happens in a thread when people vote for one charcter despite it being completely outmatched. Woould you just be like oh well I cant ignore those votes?

Because then we would have shit like the Hulk beating the tribunal.

@Aria

I can't tell what the next Madara match will be

But I can tell what will be next to your username flair if you continue to be so arrogant and condescending just because people disagree with your assessment

Kepekley23 said:
Cell doesn't have resistance, so IT gives Madara the win. There's literally no way to counter this, since it's completely in character
IT requires a Moon. Dragon Ball's world doesn't have a moon. So he can't use it.

Dragon Ariia said:
Nothing was debunked. But I guess naruto
Will win every matchup nowadays even if obviously far inferior. What's next madara vs UI goku? ƒÿ¡
Dude I really need an ignore button for you specifically. Maybe I should have someone from Tensei shitara slime Datta ken vs UI Goku in a speed equalized match so that you can cry to your hearts content while he gets smashed by a much lower tier character.

Kepekley23 said:
@Aria

I can't tell what the next Madara match will be

But I can tell what will be next to your username flair if you continue to be so arrogant and condescending just because people disagree with your assessment
Can a mod do that? Anyways why do you nitpick everything I say? Am I cursing ppl out? I'm pointing out obvious wank, and no calling someone a wanker isn't ban worthy, is it is, ban rocker for saying Im a yhwach wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back