• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell destroying the Earth as soon as the fight starts is '''extremely''' out of character. He said this himself.

can we stop with these comments, i dont want this thread to be closed via flame war and stuff

Out of character? In itachi vs ozpin people kept sayin he gets Amaterasu at start of the fight. Don't wanna hear tha OOC bull. Planet gets destroyed the end

Cell: "But I'll tell you this…I'd think nothing of destroying the Earth. It would just shorten my fun…"

Bottom line; Cell disagrees with you.

Okay, Chakra =/= Ki. Madara only can affect Chakra attacks. Also, Madara can't cancel out Cell's Regenerationn factor unless he COMPLETELY destroys his head. And there's no way he'd know that's the source of his Regenerationn. Also, if Madara were to give Cell enough trouble, SOMEHOW, he'd just destroy the Earth. I HEAVILY doubt Madara can survive in space. This should be a stomp.

@PaChi2

I dont agree with you,it is not NLF.For example,Obito was able to nullify Edo's regen,FRS,amaterasu and other attacks but as soon as Gamakichi used some weak(really weak) water releas,he affected TSBs.Or you want to say that water releas was like Multi continent lvl?I dont think so.

"Only senjutsu has been shown to consistently counter Truth-Seeking Balls, as according to Naruto, natural energy works against itself".

@TheGoodCapt

"I HEAVILY doubt Madara can survive in space"

Madara can survive in space,he flew to the moon to cast IT.

He has nullified attacks before

But has he ever nullified attacks millions of times stronger then him?

Okay, Chakra =/= Ki. Madara only can affect Chakra attacks.

Refer to our Standard Battle Assumptions page.

, SOMEHOW, he'd just destroy the Earth.

Cell himself has stated destroying the Earth is extremely OOC and a super last resort for him.

The rest gets covered by IT and Izanagi

@Dragon Ariia

Bruh,i like dragon ball as much as i like naruto.There is just nothing Cell can do against a guy with Precog,ressuraction,mind hax that doesnt even require an eye contact,limited power null,limbo(clones of Madara that cell cant see or affect,Madara can swap places with them if wants),rip souls etc.

TSB is being wanked. Izanagi and IT are not, and Cell has zero counters to either of them.

No offense, but the TSB posts smell like a rather unsubtle shot at ignoring Izanagi and Infinite Tsukuyomi

@PaChi2

Ok,as you wish.I'll creat a thread about it later and you can comment there.

People ignored that TSBs can not nullify(just block) jutsu that millions of times weaker than their durability just because it was infused with senjutsu....OK.

Method of Winning? Death.

Requirement for IT and Izanagi? Death.

People vote in favor of Madara primarily for? IT and Izanagi.

Seems legit.

TheGoodCapt said:

Seems legit.
where does it say death?

Infinite Tsukuyomi doesn't require death

Izanagi PREVENTS that death

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TheGoodCapt said:

Seems legit.
where does it say death?
That's a standard method of winning. The OP didn't specify so SBA are inacted.

Kepekley23 said:
Standard Battle Assumptions
incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s)
"Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

There's an OR there. Meaning death IS a viable way of winning in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back