• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Perfect Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I was trying to be as polite as I could. Show me Madara's resurrection working when every part of him, including the stuff that he needs to resurrect, is gone. If you can? Good. You win. If not, you're wanking then.

I dont see a wank here,I lready dropped a TSB thing when people disagree,Izanagi and MindHax is wank?Madara without eyes can dodge Cell's attacks with spped equalized and now he has precog.

^Dont call that a wank please,he has feats that supports my opinion.

Show me Madara's resurrection working when every part of him, including the stuff that he needs to resurrect, is gone.

Izanagi rewrites reality to undo the previous moment, so as long as he activates it before his death, he will rez.

The real cal howard said:
Alright, I was trying to be as polite as I could. Show me Madara's resurrection working when every part of him, including the stuff that he needs to resurrect, is gone. If you can? Good. You win. If not, you're wanking then.
If you were trying to be polite you definitely did not show it well. I dont think you understand how Izanagi works. It literally rewrites your fricking death. To the point where your whole body disappears and appears anywhere around the area that you died. It is wy Sasuke would crush Danzo with Susanoo and Danzo wouls appear somewhere else completely

Madara has already won this, by the way.

Nobody so far has devised any counter to IT and Izanagi, and have resorted to a last ditch effort at saving a DBZ character from a loss by heavily derailing the thread and asking people to close it because of an arbitrary "wank", which I obviously shut down as soon as it happened.

I'll ask one last time: What you disagree with does not, IN ANY WAY, translate to wank. STOP arbitrarily labelling it as such. This goes for everyone.

This match is fair, and Cell will either lose or win if a miraculous counter for Izanagi and IT appears. It is NOT hakai-worthy. Stop with this. Now.

This thread has literally no reason to be closed other than people's inability to debunk the Izanagi + IT combo

Madara: 7 (Dzhindzholia,Gargoyle, Keplekely, Pachi, Me, Blutrekking and Huesito)

Cell: 3 (Dragon ariia, Real cal howard and TheGoodCapt)

Actually apparently cal is done with this so: Madara: 7 (Dzhindzholia,Gargoyle, Keplekely, Pachi, Me, Blutrekking and Huesito)

Cell: 2 (Dragon ariia and TheGoodCapt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back