• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha vs Current Yhwach and Current Aizen Sosuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Madara is moon level he can't take one both of them at the same time ,Yhwach and Aizens combined OP haxes are tooo much for Madara to handle .....in a one on one battle Madara would win though...

Yhwach's upper limits aren't really known, he is continent+ without flexing a muscle, Aizen is superior to the rest of the cast (excluding Yhwach) while being bound to a chair with energy restraints, so he should be at least comperable, i think that at least togather they should win, but i also think we should wait for the end of the manga since a healthy share of Aizen's and Yhwach's feats should be on the way...

Madara has superior DC, and speed compared to Yhwach and especially Aizen. Madara is Moon level with Chibaku Tensei and At Least Continent level+ with his other jutsu's. He is Mach 4,124.6+ in speed.

Yhwach is Continent level+ while Aizen only Small Country level+. They are both Mach 2,923+ in speed.

-Madara has better Dc than the both of them combined.

-Madara is roughly 1.4+ times faster than them.

The gap between Moon level and Continent level+ is massive. I don't see Yhwach or Aizen's hax helping them, if their opponent is way stronger and faster than them..

With Madara's Rinnegan, Truth Seekers, and his other hax, I don't see the team beating Madara.

i'de really avoid this match up untill the conclusion of bleach...

Also MHS+ is MHS+ the exact number rarely matters, as long as both characters are in the same speed tier, the speed category is more or less even...

SwordSlayer99 said:
Madara has superior DC, and speed compared to Yhwach and especially Aizen. Madara is Moon level with Chibaku Tensei and At Least Continent level+ with his other jutsu's. He is Mach 4,124.6+ in speed.
Yhwach is Continent level+ while Aizen only Small Country level+. They are both Mach 2,923+ in speed.

-Madara has better Dc than the both of them combined.

-Madara is roughly 1.4+ times faster than them.

The gap between Moon level and Continent level+ is massive. I don't see Yhwach or Aizen's hax helping them, if their opponent is way stronger and faster than them..

With Madara's Rinnegan, Truth Seekers, and his other hax, I don't see the team beating Madara.
This. Also most of people has agree that DC>Hax. If Hax>DC, why don't we make an EOS DBZ vs Naruto EOS character?

Genjutsu. GG.

While Madara is faster (Which is debatable as Yhwach's profile lists his speed as "At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely higher"), I'd give it to Yhwach, given how many of Madara's hax techniques (To my knowledge, I haven't read or seen Naruto) revolve around Chakra (Which doesn't exist in Bleach), I don't think they matter.

Also, Yhwach is casually Continent Level+ (Triple digit petaton range too), and Madara is only Moon Level with Chibaku Tensei, which is only telekinetic and doesn't apply to his durability (Which his profile lists as Continent Level+).

While I do believe Aizen is a non-factor due to how weak he is by comparison, Yhwach should be powerful enough to finish Madara off.

Also, note that this is just pieced together knowledge, as I am someone who hasn't seen/read Naruto or Bleach. Feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong.

So any reason why Infinite Tsukuyomi wouldn't work against these two. I mean I could see a case for Almighty Yhwach despite the little information we have on his upper limits of power but how would Aizen avoid it. Also I'm pretty sure absorbing the Shinju covers the durability problem Madara faces.

However ultimately due to lack of info on what Yhwach can do I'm not sure a solid conclusion could be reached.

Well, I meant everything else, and Madara's profile only gives him Continent Level+ durability.

I do agree, if this conversation becomes larger, we should probably just add this under Inconclusive Matches.

I know Madara's durability is ranked at continent +, however the Shinju supposedly makes Madara immortal depending on how some of the panels are interpreted: its also the reason Naruto/Sasuke had to use the seal on him and by extension Kaguya.

Its a shame we don't have more info on Yhwach at the moment as he's the deciding factor for this match.

Aizen has no business being here, he gets stomped. And Madara vs Yhwach ends up the same as the last thread they were in together.

"So any reason why Infinite Tsukuyomi wouldn't work against these two"

Because thats a genjustu,and genjustsu requries charka to maniplate,something Yhwach and aizen don't have

"Because thats a genjustu,and genjustsu requries charka to maniplate,something Yhwach and aizen don't have"

I already posted a reply to The Everlasting who said the same thing so I'll just copy paste what I wrote here. "Whenever Madara first activated the IT, the jutsu caught two cats in the genjutsu, giving the two cats Rinnegans. Also Kaguya put the world / population in a genjutsu before humanity had chakra. My point is, just because Yu Yu Hakusho characters don't have chakra, that doesn't mean that genjutsu or any other jutsu wouldn't affect them."

I think that we need to wait to see all / more of Yhwach's abilities before we start debating with him in matches.

We don't know 100% how Yhwach's power work. We also don't know Yhwach's weaknesses.

For now I would say Madara still wins because Madara is stronger, faster, and more hax than Yhwach. How is Yhwach going to deal with Rinnegan, Truth Seekers, IT, EMS, and all his other hax? Madara also has very, very good Regenerationn (Enough to regen from getting cut in half).

For now I would say Madara still wins because Madara is stronger, faster, and more hax than Yhwach. How is Yhwach going to deal with Rinnegan, Truth Seekers, IT, EMS, and all his other hax? Madara also has very, very good Regenerationn (Enough to regen from getting cut in half).

Check Illuminati's last comment about speed, yes stronger in terms of DC but that's about it,how's Madara going counter the Almighty,Sankt_Altar,and his hotter then the sun bankai?

"Whenever Madara first activated the IT, the jutsu caught two cats in the genjutsu, giving the two cats Rinnegans. Also Kaguya put the world / population in a genjutsu before humanity had chakra"

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Genjutsu,"genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain" and who dosen't have charka? Yhwach and aizen.....

"http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Genjutsu,"genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain" and who dosen't have charka? Yhwach and aizen....."

Then explain to me how Kaguya put humans into a genjutsu before they had chakra? Humans only had chakra after Hagoromo spread his ninshu and Kaguya trapped humans in the IT before Hagoromo spread ninshu.

Genjutsu does not require the target to have chakra. Madara put 2 cats in a genjutsu, and I'm pretty sure those normal cats had no chakra.

"Check Illuminati's last comment about speed, yes stronger in terms of DC but that's about it,how's Madara going counter the Almighty,Sankt_Altar,and his hotter then the sun bankai?"

Madara may not be much faster than Yhwach/Aizen but he is faster. The Almighy sounds like a NFL to me so I can't comment much on that. The Sankt Altar allows him to steal powers but how can he steal chakra and dojutsu powers? His hotter than the sun Bankai is only that hot after a certain amount of time. The Bankai is not immediately as hot as the sun, as it raises the temperature over time.

"Also, Kaguya >> Madara so her feats don't transfer."

Kaguya used the IT (A genjutsu) and put humans without chakra, under a genjutsu. That means that even if the target has no chakra, they can still be caught in a genjutsu. Just because Madara is weaker than Kaguya, doesn't mean that his genjutsu don't function the same way as Kaguya's.

So this match is inconclusive until Yhwach's abilities are better explained.

Oh and here are the two scans referring to the previous Infinite Tsukuyomi:http://www.**********.com/naruto/671/8, http://www.**********.com/naruto/679/9

"So this match is inconclusive until Yhwach's abilities are better explained."

Some of Yhwach's abilitys sound like NFLs to me so until they get better explained, Madara wins. If you take Yhwach's Almighty ability completely seriously "The Almighty : When Yhwach activates The Almighty, his irises and pupils split in two. Yhwach can
see anything and everything that occurs in the future; when he knows of a power, it is rendered unable to defeat him. (He was unable to use this power during the 9 years of regaining his power because he would have lost control over it and the Sternritter would have lost their powers.) It sounds like BS to me.

"Oh and here are the two scans referring to the previous Infinite Tsukuyomi:http://www.**********.com/naruto/671/8, http://www.**********.com/naruto/679/9"

The IT might be a little different from a genjutsu, but in the end it is still considred / classified as a genjutsu. The Naruto-Wikia still classifies it as a genjutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Tsukuyomi. The IT can affect humans with no chakra, meaning that the target of the genjutsu does not have to have it.

"I checked the wiki and everything and it literally said nothing about it can affect humans without charka at all..."

Humans in the Naruto-verse did not have Chakra until Hagoromo spread Chakra / Ninshu to them. Kaguya put humans in a Genjutsu before Hagoromo spread Ninshu.

If Genjustu only works on targets that have Chakra, then how did Kaguya put humans without chakra into a Genjutsu? Genjutsu works on any and every target. Just because Yhwach / Aizen dont have Charka, doesn't mean that Genjutsu won't work on them.

"So inconclusive then?"

If you ask me, then Madara should get the win because of the DC, speed and hax advantage. But because we don't know everything about Yhwach's powers or weakness, then this should be a inconclusive match till we get more information / feats.

I think the limit of Yhwach's power is, The Almighty doesn't work on relatives of his blood. Ergo explaining why the Soul King's Arm escaped his vision. Also would explain Ichigo/Uryu double teaming him. Because I think it's those two who will win.

saying that Aizen doesn't belong in this battle is a mistake, Aizen is superior to the rest of the cast excluding Yhwach (stated to be so on multiple panels) while being bound to a chair and having his riatsu restrained, while restricted, Aizen was planning to pull the spirit kings palace with nothing but his sheer riatsu, you can say it was boasting, but mayuri and the rest took it seriously (and he also started doing it), a proof of this is that they upped the restriction even further in order to prevant it, unrestraind Aizen should be at least comperable to Yhwach right now (who is continent level without flexing a muscle, and whose power's upper limits are unknown).

also, you can't call somthing bullshit just because you want it to be so, Yhwach's Almighty has a definition, it allowes him to see the future and be unaffected by abilities as well as use them as he likes, thats how Kubo defined his Power, and Kubo has more say about Yhwach's power then you do...

"also, you can't call somthing bullshit just because you want it to be so, Yhwach's Almighty has a definition, it allowes him to see the future and be unaffected by abilities as well as use them as he likes, thats how Kubo defined his Power, and Kubo has more say about Yhwach's power then you do..."

Yhwach's Almighty ability is pretty much the exact definition of a NFL.

Here is the definition of a NFL. "17. No - limits fallacy (NLF) This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated). Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo." The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded."

no its not a no limits fallacy, because it has a limit, it doesn't work on some people, for now we know it doesn't work on the spirit king and Mimihagi-Sama and i have a feeling that we would get a clear definition of its limit, having a limit by default exludes it from being a no limits fallacy, the infinite tsukoyomi is more of a no limits fallacy then the Almighty is (as it is said to be, well, infinite and to affect anyone with no exception). the almighty is a pretty broken hax, but it doesn't make Yhwach unbeatable, Yhwach can have all the broken abilities in the world (using the almighty) and see into the future as far as he wants it, he would still die if someone punches him hard enough...

The infinite tsukuyomi's limits are the caster itself, someone with the same rinne sharingan, and non living beings. In fact Black Zetsu making Obito immune to it is identical to Mimihagi's elluding the Almighty so I wouldn't say that infinite Tsukuyomi is a no limit falacy as it has at least three defined limits. Yhwach's Almight ability on the other hand would allow him to take on Saint Seiya if taken literally as whatever he sees he becomes immune to.

Illuminati478 said:
saying that Aizen doesn't belong in this battle is a mistake, Aizen is superior to the rest of the cast excluding Yhwach (stated to be so on multiple panels) while being bound to a chair and having his riatsu restrained.
Yeah, but the OP specified that this is Monster Aizen, who get crushed by Madara.

The Everlasting said:
Then why is Monster Aizen his strongest form on his profile?
Either it hasn't been updated on his profile or current Aizen is still inferior to Monster Aizen: which would also make him weaker than Dangai Ichigo.

Current Aizen is stronger than Monster Aizen, it was stated in one of the recent chapters involving him. His profile just isn't updated most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back