• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (7-A) vs. Zeref Dragneel

Is this allowed?

-Alive Madara will be used (7-A)

-No izanagi,Kamui and illusion-based attack's for madara

-Zeref Fight's at full power (7-A)

-speed is equalised

-Fight is in konoha

-No time Hax For Zeref

-Madara can't use perfect susanoo

(i'll be changing some rules to make things fair so pls suggest some if you want ^_^)

Uchiha Madara Render
Zeref render png by genezizpa-d8y3svl
Zeref Dragneel

Link to profiles?

Going to bed now though, I'll put my vote on whoever wins tomorrow.

Xmark12 said:
Link to profiles?
Going to bed now though, I'll put my vote on whoever wins tomorrow.
I don't think vote's are gonna be counted since i thought of this as just a death spar with no profile win-lose record consideration......though if this does not turn into a shit-storm then yeah....i will count vote's ^_^

SHIT STORM

So Madara is nerfed and Zeref is left with his death magic and Time Stop, sure, fair fight. Zeref stops time and kills Madara.

Well, you should also take out Susanoo from Madara, because with it he is too much for little zeref.

PaChi2 said:
Well, you should also take out Susanoo from Madara, because with it he is too much for little zeref.
I will....but to be honest im only gonna take out perfect susanoo....zeref can probably deal with an upper-body susanoo

Oh, with that we have: Zeref has hax that can oneshot him... I vote Zeref because Alive Madara can be tired out and in a long range battle with zeref he is at disadvantage. Also, if madara is able to get close to zeref he can pull a win thanks to the precog of sharingan. Are we counting moukuton for him?

Code:
Zeref 6/10

PaChi2 said:
Oh, with that we have:
Zeref has hax that can oneshot him... I vote Zeref because Alive Madara can be tired out and in a long range battle with zeref he is at disadvantage. Also, if madara is able to get close to zeref he can pull a win thanks to the precog of sharingan. Are we counting moukuton for him?

Code:
Zeref 6/10
yes all nature style and all jutsu's that are not stated above are allowed...no vote needed btw this has too much restriction to be allowed in profiles

Wow, you are seriously trying to nerf Madara lol. Can't you just put Zeref against a character closer to his level like Nagato.

Zeref take this he his immortal and had incredible stamina. How madara could win it's useless to fight. Madara exhausted all his chakra and after what he could do.

Back