• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (10 tails) vs Sasuke Uchiha (no rinnegan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara Uchiha (10 tails form + one Rinnegan)
Madara Uchiha | Wiki | Naruto Amino

Sasuke Uchiha (adult form restricted to no Rinnegan, equal to his adult form otherwise.)
Boruto Uzumaki DESTROYS Sasuke Uchiha's Rinnegan ! - Boruto Chapter 53  Spoilers ! - YouTube

Have seen many people say that Sasuke stomps but gave no valid reasoning and I really don't see how Sasuke will get past Madara's hax that he couldn't bypass in a similar but weaker form during the war arc.

Madara: 5
Sasuke: 1
Incon: 0

Last edited:
hes ded. sasuke only can see madara's limbo with his rinnegan. rinnegone? limbo stomp

Last edited:
hes ded. sasuke only can see madara's limbo with his rinnegan. rinnegone? limbo stomp
yeah, I believe so. with 4 limbo clones all equal to him in ability and capable of using Susanoo, while also being intangible to Sasuke and invisible/untrackable
and being able to cover himself in a truth-seeking shield to negate any speed or ap advantage Sasuke may possess.

I don't see any way for him to win unless he somehow runs up to Madara before he can react and takes his Senju DNA to make a new Rinnegan. but that is an extremely unlikely situation and assumes Madara just stands still.

I ask. How Sasuke Interact Limbo Madara.
afaik he couldn't interact with the limbo clones whatsoever pre 6 paths buff in the form of his rinnegan, they are on a different dimensional plane and can only be sensed by 6 paths senjutsu or seen by a rinnegan and cannot be touched without some sort of yinyang/6 paths attacks, without a rinnegan sasuke would have to rely on his seemingly higher AP and speed to madara to try and find a solution.

We treat the Rinnegan as a stat amp here, so this Sasuke could honestly be weaker than Madara in terms of physicals now

Have to see how much weaker they portray Sasuke after losing his Rinnegan.

We treat the Rinnegan as a stat amp here, so this Sasuke could honestly be weaker than Madara in terms of physicals now

Have to see how much weaker they portray Sasuke after losing his Rinnegan.
should I make it equalized speed or ap to take out any unknowns, or should be fine?

He can’t even fully hurt madara, cus you need sage power to do so without spsm chakra he’ll just negate it. And he could always just absorb Anything .
his literal only thing is susanoo which madara can use to….

this is a complete stomp

I have heard people give arguments that the Susanoo arrows can pierce truth-seeking orbs because of the final valley but I'm not sure if this is true, in the scene it just seems like naruto wrapped them around the arrows to stop them. also, some for him being able to blitz Madara based on that one time he cut him in half but I haven't seen any speed feats putting him significantly above his speed during the war.

Sasuke can interact with limbo guys him and naruto did a rasengan chidori combo on it when madara swapped himself with his limbo
Madara said sasuke can see but naruto can sense he never said sasuke can't touch

Sasuke can interact with limbo guys him and naruto did a rasengan chidori combo on it when madara swapped himself with his limbo
Madara said sasuke can see but naruto can sense he never said sasuke can't touch
this was Sasuke with Rinnegan amp, and disregarding this I believe this is what you are referring to when they say "he moved"[1], this is the real Madara they initially attack as Sasuke says their attacks do not damage the limbo clones whatsoever [2] and when they do this combo it is simply being held in place by naruto and his magnet style I believe[3], Sasuke doesn't interact with it whatsoever, naruto later holds it in place with black receivers so that it can't be used, if he or Sasuke could damage or disperse it they had ample time to and didn't, choosing to seal it instead since they cannot damage it as far as I know.

If he can't interact with them when madara moved wouldn't sasuke have kept going forward and clashed with naruto?
Also when sakura rushes madara when naruto and sasuke go to save her it seems he hits the limbo Although u can say the limbo allowed it

Mb forgot to mention the 6 paths sage thing, yeah naruto can damage the clone but I don't know if it is to an extent to actually destroy them I can't exactly remember something like that occurring if u have scans. This is about Sasuke tho I don't see Sasuke using 6 paths sage mode so I don't believe that without Rinnegan he can see or interact with limbo clones which is what the guy above is saying.

The reason Naruto can interact with the Limbo Clones is because he's mostly covered in Six Paths Chakra or uses weapons imbued with Six Paths Chakra.

Sasuke can only interact with them if he uses Six Paths Chakra through Jutsu or imbue it into a weapon.

Well they didn't destroy them because the limbo clones are stated to be=equal to madara and they can't destroy him that easily
Current sasuke can't see them interact is debatable

Well they didn't destroy them because the limbo clones are stated to be=equal to madara and they can't destroy him that easily
Current sasuke can't see them interact is debatable
I mean he said that he can't damage it physically himself and hasn't shown any interaction with them even with his 6 paths amp and rinnegan to my knowledge beyond just seeing them so based on this no I don't think he can damage them whatsoever. sasuke without rinnegan isn't that crazy when it comes to powers and he can't damage Madara himself due to the truth-seeking shield, I think the limbos can take him especially when he can't see them and has no real large sized abilities that would be able to hit 1 or multiple invisible targets not to mention they all have a perfect invisible Susanoo.

Kinda hard to say since we don't know how much the Rinnegan decreased Sasuke's speed, but if he's fairly similar, then he one shot blitzes before LImbo is a factor. He knows exactly how deadly Limbo is when he can't detect them so he'll end it as soon as possible.

So he never said he couldn't damage them, and was wrong on his assumption that both their physical attacks have no effect, when Naruto could:

And as I said earlier, Sasuke can only interact with Limbo only with his Jutsu or Chakra directly.
images

images
ok, that's fine with me I, still don't see how he is going to defeat four of them who have Susanoo and are invisible if he can just damage them. do you have someone you would vote for in this with reasoning?

ok, that's fine with me I, still don't see how he is going to defeat four of them who have Susanoo and are invisible if he can just damage them. do you have someone you would vote for in this with reasoning?
This is a stomp though? Sasuke can't see the Limbo Clones nor can he sense them, so he wouldn't know when to use a Jutsu to interact with them.

On top of that you've given each of them their own Susanoo.

Did you intentionally make this a spite match?

Kinda hard to say since we don't know how much the Rinnegan decreased Sasuke's speed, but if he's fairly similar, then he one shot blitzes before LImbo is a factor. He knows exactly how deadly Limbo is when he can't detect them so he'll end it as soon as possible.
I don't believe he is fast enough to blitz Madara currently because they literally both scale from Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and he hasn't really shown being all that much faster, you really think he can travel their distance and 1 shot him before he can cover himself in a truth-seeking shield?

This is a stomp though? Sasuke can't see the Limbo Clones nor can he sense them, so he wouldn't know when to use a Jutsu to interact with them.

On top of that you've given each of them their own Susanoo.

Did you intentionally make this a spite match?
how is this spite, there are many people who think Sasuke stomps. in fact, everyone I have seen has said this, and I didn't give them their own Susanoo that is literally just their ability? would u like me to restrict Susanoo for them or smth there is literally a guy right above what u just said saying Sasuke will speed blitz 1 shot Madara before orbs literally attached to his back can cover him.

Do you see anyone saying that in this forum other than GokuSparkle?
lol, so 1 person against the 3 votes for Madara is insignificant?
What has been said outside this Forum has no factor on whether this match is Spite or not.

it kinda really does matter because it being spite or not is entirely dependent on my reasoning for creating the thread which involves things outside of the forum. I simply want to know who wins and if there were any actual valid arguments for Sasuke outside of people saying Madara gets turned to dust instantly. His being able to damage limbo clones and having a possible significant power and speed advantage is an advantage that gives him a fair chance against over Madara if anything so this is in no way a stomp whatsoever #1 Madara doesn't have unbeatable hax. #2 Madara literally has near equal stats if not lower stats and #3 Sasuke has literally fought him before while Madara has never encounter adult Sasuke nor knows his abilities.

also just to be clear

Spite Thread​

• Mostly made by regular users. ( i am not)
  • It´s done on purpose. (i haven't made a stomp in general much less on purpose as i genuinely was unsure of who would win)
  • The creator knows the powers of the characters. (the power of Sasuke is unknown and assuming he is similar to current just without Rinne abilities he would have superior ap and speed so clearly not relevant)

lol, so 1 person against the 3 votes for Madara is insignificant?
Yes because this match is invalid in the first place.

1. Stomp in Madara's Favor (5 v 1) with the opponent being unable to react nor reliably interact with the other's four clones.

2. The this version of Sasuke has no Key, nor has any solid Feats for scaling yet, unlike this version of Madara whose Limbo Clones fought with Sasuke and Naruto.

Ite Thread
  • Mostly made by regular users. ( i am not)
  • It´s done on purpose. (i haven't made a stomp in general much less on purpose as i genuinely was unsure of who would win)
  • The creator knows the powers of the characters. (the power of Sasuke is unknown and assuming he is similar to current just without Rinne abilities he would have superior ap and speed so clearly not relevant)
Then you fall under

Stomp Thread​

• Mostly made by new users (You're not a regular user as you stated)
  • It may be done by accident (Because you're unsure of who would win as stated)
  • The creator may not know the powers of the characters (And as you said, Sasuke's current abilities and powers are unknown)
A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

A stomp thread cannot be added to the profiles of either character, regardless of the popularity of the match-up or the quality of the thread.

Each combatant's in-character mindset and tactics do not necessarily qualify or disqualify a match from being a stomp, and should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis when determining whether or not a match falls under said category. Generally speaking however, if a character in a match has to perform or use techniques in ways they have never shown to do in order to possibly win, the chances of that match being a stomp are quite high.

Off of vsbw where adult naruto and sasuke are seen to be>their teen selves you can say sasuke wins via higher stats. But on here since adult and teen sasuke basically have the same stats juudara takes this as sasuke cant see or sense limbo who are said to be = madara

Then you fall under

Stomp Thread​

• Mostly made by new users (You're not a regular user as you stated)
ok, means nothing.
  • It may be done by accident (Because you're unsure of who would win as stated)
based on what is shown they are still near equals if not in Sasuke's favor due to his gained experience, ap, speed, durability, etc.
  • The creator may not know the powers of the characters (And as you said, Sasuke's current abilities and powers are unknown)
not solidly shown in all instances does not mean unknown. scaling the character based on their shown capabilities in a 700+ chapter manga is not unknown. we can and have been scaling him accurately to what is shown throughout the show and what he would likely be like currently without a Rinnegan, scaling two characters with their shown feats to see who would win based on these shown feats is the entire point of this.
A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

A stomp thread cannot be added to the profiles of either character, regardless of the popularity of the match-up or the quality of the thread.

Each combatant's in-character mindset and tactics do not necessarily qualify or disqualify a match from being a stomp, and should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis when determining whether or not a match falls under said category. Generally speaking however, if a character in a match has to perform or use techniques in ways they have never shown to do in order to possibly win, the chances of that match being a stomp are quite high.
as shown by people actively debating the matchup and there being multiple win conditions for Sasuke this is in no way a stomp whatsoever, just because you believe there is no chance does not make it so. Madara neither has an extreme ap/speed/durability/experience advantage nor an impassable hax advantage as Sasuke can damage his clones and scales above them while also having many attacks such as kirin and his many so6p amped abilities that can target a wide area irrelevant of the opponent's visibility. what you are saying is simply because he can't see Madara's clones it is a stomp? so any invisible character solos the verse or at least this Sasuke? really?

as I said Sasuke has many wincons and isn't outmatched in any physical form nor to an impossible extent via hax so this isn't a stomp nor spite thread. and it isn't a 1v5 either, it's literally his clones and if Sasuke is so fast he should be able to work around this as they have limits such as the time limit they impose, sealability, etc. I could restrict Susanoo for Madara or his clones or limit how many clones he can use to make it fairer and I have said this but instead of saying what you believe would be a more even fight in your opinion you've tried to attack me by saying I am making a spite thread.

This battle should not count regardless. Sasuke does not have any key for after his Rinnegan is destroyed, and we have no idea what level of Tier 7 he is without it, so Madara would be battling with the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back