• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was We Really Needed? Naruto vs Madara

13-D_aSBAUGfl5bY-m.jpg

Did he really need Sasuke there? Let's decide

Pictured version are being used
Same battlefield as in canon
SBA Otherwise

Asura's Reincarnate: 1 (@Mickey1940)

Ghost of the Uchiha: 7 (@noninho, @HelloThere1089, @UchihaSlayer96, @ssgengar, @Shadyboi0, @Padaruyos, @Kidkinsey)

Incon:

Last edited:
Naruto's not that far behind Madara normally, he can generate many more clones than Madara can, and his Asura Avatar can triple his AP, making him stronger than Madara

pretty sure Naruto wins

Wasn’t this Naruto boxing up or just matching Kaguya for solid minute? The one who was supposed to be a bigger threat than Madara just because she was that much stronger despite all of his skills, jutsu and experience?

Naruto canonically cannot kill Madara.

Naruto isn't really more powerful than Madara without certain amps, and even then Madara can deal with them in various ways.

Madara has Mokuton (on a planetary scale now), which is just an inherent weakness to the Biju's chakra, and can quite literally suck Naruto dry.

Madara will canonically and in-character remove his horn and reveal the Rinne-Sharingan to cast IT, which Naruto has absolutely no answer for.

Madara wins.

Naruto may temporarily overpower madara with boil release and ashura avatar but at the end of the day. Madara would still win
Narutos clone spam is better but madara has access to limbo/wood clones, if he still has his fan he has access to uchiha reflection. His AOE Is better then narutos, his regen is better and his hax bag is more deep and he has good ole genjutsu gg

Godara uchiha wins

Naruto may temporarily overpower madara with boil release and ashura avatar but at the end of the day. Madara would still win
Narutos clone spam is better but madara has access to limbo/wood clones, if he still has his fan he has access to uchiha reflection. His AOE Is better then narutos, his regen is better and his hax bag is more deep and he has good ole genjutsu gg

Godara uchiha wins
1600 clones gg

The better question is if Sasuke can take down Madara by himself.

Probably no.
He can deal with IT, but he kinda runs into a lot of the same issues as Naruto. No reliable way to kill Madara, even less amps than Naruto, constantly outnumbered due to Limbo meaning he has to beat 5 Madaras by himself, and will 100% be outlasted. His bag is also way shallower than Madara's, let's be real. He'll give Madara a good fight for sure, but I don't see him winning quite frankly. He said it himself, if one of them is taken down, it's Gojoever.

He can deal with IT, but he kinda runs into a lot of the same issues as Naruto. No reliable way to kill Madara, even less amps than Naruto, constantly outnumbered due to Limbo meaning he has to beat 5 Madaras by himself, and will 100% be outlasted. His bag is also way shallower than Madara's, let's be real. He'll give Madara a good fight for sure, but I don't see him winning quite frankly. He said it himself, if one of them is taken down, it's Gojoever.
If both naruto and sasuke cut madara head off wouldn't he die?

I'm ngl with the feats he has against Kaguya, I do lean toward Naruto overpowering Madara (at least with buffs and/or clones) and eventually getting him into a similar position as he did against Juubito/Kaguya, where he does a Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken Barrage against Madara to unstablize him and then extracts the Bijuu out of him. Infinite Tsukuyomi gg would require him to get away from Naruto long enough, and considering Madara's goal currently is to fight Naruto and not to complete his plan, I don't think that would be his starting move. Even if it is, assuming this is EoS Naruto, he should have knowledge of Madara's plan and not get too distracted dealing with Madara's jutsu to not interrupt him.

I'm ngl with the feats he has against Kaguya, I do lean toward Naruto overpowering Madara (at least with buffs and/or clones) and eventually getting him into a similar position as he did against Juubito/Kaguya, where he does a Super Bijuu Rasenshuriken Barrage against Madara to unstablize him and then extracts the Bijuu out of him. Infinite Tsukuyomi gg would require him to get away from Naruto long enough, and considering Madara's goal currently is to fight Naruto and not to complete his plan, I don't think that would be his starting move. Even if it is, assuming this is EoS Naruto, he should have knowledge of Madara's plan and not get too distracted dealing with Madara's jutsu to not interrupt him.
I already added this to the profile but okay

Bijuu amplification and his stronger Rasengans would allow him to one shot Madara, buuut he can just regen and use IT immediately (it doesn't need a moon)

Back