• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madara Uchiha (10 tails) vs Sasuke Uchiha (no rinnegan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle should not count regardless. Sasuke does not have any key for after his Rinnegan is destroyed, and we have no idea what level of Tier 7 he is without it, so Madara would be battling with the wind.
Is this not just adult Sasuke with restricted Rinnegan? equal stats to his adult form

as shown by people actively debating the matchup and there being multiple win conditions for Sasuke this is in no way a stomp whatsoever
Are you sure about that?

Those in favor of Madara:
hes ded. sasuke only can see madara's limbo with his rinnegan. rinnegone? limbo stomp
Madara massacres 💀
can sasuke see madara's limbo without rinnegan?absolutely no.so limbo stomp

He can’t even fully hurt madara, cus you need sage power to do so without spsm chakra he’ll just negate it. And he could always just absorb Anything .
his literal only thing is susanoo which madara can use to….

this is a complete stomp
Off of vsbw where adult naruto and sasuke are seen to be>their teen selves you can say sasuke wins via higher stats. But on here since adult and teen sasuke basically have the same stats juudara takes this as sasuke cant see or sense limbo who are said to be = madara

And the only debates for Sasuke:
I dunno maybe complete susanoo is only sasuke chance againt madara
Kinda hard to say since we don't know how much the Rinnegan decreased Sasuke's speed, but if he's fairly similar, then he one shot blitzes before LImbo is a factor. He knows exactly how deadly Limbo is when he can't detect them so he'll end it as soon as possible.

what you are saying is simply because he can't see Madara's clones it is a stomp? so any invisible character solos the verse or at least this Sasuke? really?
Really that's your response bringing hypothetical characters with invisibility from other verse? Did I say that any Invisible character solos Sasuke? No, I specified the Limbo Clones because Sasuke specifically needs a Rinnegan to see them in order to fight them properly.

it isn't a 1v5 either, it's literally his clones
How many Limbo Clones does this Madara have? 4. So Madara + 4 Limbo Clones = 5 Opponents

I could restrict Susanoo for Madara or his clones or limit how many clones he can use to make it fairer and I have said this but instead of saying what you believe would be a more even fight in your opinion you've tried to attack me by saying I am making a spite thread.

Because the rules say otherwise:
  • It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted, or if the ability being restricted is indexed after a "Likely" or "Possibly" conditional.

Are you sure about that?

Those in favor of Madara:
And the only debates for Sasuke:
I gave win conditions myself but you ignore these because they don't suit your narrative. there are ways he can defeat Madara, an opponent he has fought and surpassed previously.
Really that's your response bringing hypothetical characters with invisibility from other verse? Did I say that any Invisible character solos Sasuke? No, I specified the Limbo Clones because Sasuke specifically needs a Rinnegan to see them in order to fight them properly.
yes, this is literally what it means to be invisible, he needs a Rinnegan to see them. if he didn't then they wouldn't be invisible would they? this means nothing whatsoever relating to his ability to fight them. he is physically superior to them and has abilities that not only damage them but can damage multiple of them without needing to know where they are, he is also fast enough to evade most of their attacks.
How many Limbo Clones does this Madara have? 4. So Madara + 4 Limbo Clones = 5 Opponents
so naruto using shadow clones means he has an unfair advantage? did you forget that Sasuke has a decent stat advantage and can use shadow clones himself, and can in fact make many more than Madara who is limited to 4. granted they will not be equal, he can still deviate sizable amounts of chakra to each. This means he can use shadow clones to fend off and confuse the limbo clones while he attacks Madara who he has an advantage over.

I gave win conditions myself but you ignore these because they don't suit your narrative. there are ways he can defeat Madara, an opponent he has fought and surpassed previously. yes, this is literally what it means to be invisible, he needs a Rinnegan to see them. if he didn't then they wouldn't be invisible would they? this means nothing whatsoever relating to his ability to fight them. he is physically superior to them and has abilities that not only damage them but can damage multiple of them without needing to know where they are, he is also fast enough to evade most of their attacks. so naruto using shadow clones means he has an unfair advantage?
Really? Do you really think that Limbo Clones and Shadow Clones are similar?

Shadow Clones are visible and tangible, and can be interacted by normal physical attacks and Jutsu.

Limbo Clones are invisible and intangible, and can only be interacted with attacks that are imbued with Six Paths Chakra.

How can Sasuke fight four of them when he can neither see them or sense them while dealing with Madara at the same time? He can't counter them if he doesn't know when and where they're attacking.

From Madara's Profile:

Duplication (Can create a clone of himslef that exists in a separate dimension), Intangibility (Limbo clones cannot be interacted with using physical attacks, unless they are imbued with Six Paths Chakra; however, the clones themselves can interact with the physical world normally), and Invisibility (Limbo clones are completely invisible) with Limbo:Border Jail

Madara Uchiha (10 tails form + one Rinnegan)
Madara Uchiha | Wiki | Naruto Amino

Sasuke Uchiha (adult form restricted to no Rinnegan, equal to his adult form otherwise.)
Boruto Uzumaki DESTROYS Sasuke Uchiha's Rinnegan ! - Boruto Chapter 53  Spoilers ! - YouTube
A Tier 6 Character vs a Tier 5 Character with Restrictions

And this is somehow not a Stomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back