• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mace Windu (Star Wars) versus Reimu Hakurei (Touhou Project)

1. Both at their prime and in character. Let's say that Mace Windu accidently broke donation box (Reimu's). Reimu has no feats from PC-98 era. Spellcard duel rules (means only 1 minute of Fantasy Nature). It is basically duel of skill and agility. Who manage to score more hits in specific time interval (let's say 10 minutes).

2. Both at their prime and bloodlusted. Reimu still has no feats from PC-98 era.

Starting Distance is 100 meters.

P.S.
According to IN Reimu can actually kill with her danmaku (she killed Kaguya and Mokou).

As much as I love the Jedi, I just don't see him winning this one. One of the best things Windu has to combat such a foe is his precognition and speed. Mind manipulation likely won't work on Reimu who is resistant to such things. She also is highly perceptive as well. The fact is, Reimu is durable, speedy, and perceptive enough to ensure that she lives long enough to float above reality, at which point Windu doesn't have any hope of winning. I could go on about the comparison, but I think this pretty well seals it.

Actually, if it's completely in character, I don't see them fighting to the death... ever. Perhaps a duel, but that would be it.

You'd need to set the duel parameters up to be able to figure that one out. With spellcard rules in place, fighting game stye, the Jedi actually has a chance. Reimu isn't allowed to just stay outside of reality. BUT, the very nature of the spellcard rules makes the result inconclusive. In other words, if one ability, attack, or strategy would result in a sure win for either side, it's not allowed in the spellcard rules.

Well, like I said before, Reimu would probably win an actual battle.

If we go with spellcard rules for duel, then by definition it is still inconclusive. If one side had a clear advantage, then the rules weren't being followed properly.

So it would be draw followed by Reimu win... end result Reimu win is my vote.

Of course, different dueling parameters could give Windu the win on that half which would change the overall result to inconclusive.

Danmaku rules allow anyone to win, a fair fight after all but the more skilled ones would still win

That said Windu has a higher chance of winning if Reimu explains the duel, so yeah

Still higher chances of Reimu winning.

Shall I add this to their profile pages?

Yamatohime said:
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Shall I add this to their profile pages?
Do you think that other outcome is impossible at current state of facts?
Given the current parameters, as I see it, Reimu should have at least a chance to win a spellcard duel(even if Windu wins more often)... but always wins the bloodlusted real battle. Therefore, given the parameters, Reimu wins overall.

If someone has more insight on the specifics of the matchup, I'd like to hear it.

I'd vote for Windu if only because of Vaaspad's stat boost, which isn't properly calculated on this site, and shatterpoint, allowing him to see the outcome of the encounter before it happened.

Actually, Shatterpoint is an advanced form of Precog, that only certain users can see. It's derived from the Force, that all living things in the galaxy, with the exception of those cut from the Force.

There's nothing to assume that Reimu transcends above these guys who are the incarnation of the Force, after all, they *are* 4D Beings, being above the concept of Time and Space.

Now, Windu has, In this novel the most accuracy with Shatterpoint, to the point that Sidious was afraid that Windu would see a shatterpoint about Sidious or Anakin.

So Windu has accurately found a weak spot from those beings before? Even if Reimu doesn't transcend those beings, since the OP states no PC-98 feats, then of course she's not as strong. But she's at least on a whole higher level compared to Windu. She herself has a similar ability that can be incredibly potent when dealing with anything since it's basically a precog. Her insight or instincts I believe?

Windu would also have to fend off numerous attacks coming in and Reimu herself ignores direction and the laws of the world since she can effectively cover all directions by simply moving forward. Then there's also that addition of spatial teleportation.

Referring to the 2-C monsters. Even then that leaves little to close the gap as I said above which you haven't counterred

That's powerful. But comparing it to transcending reality makes it seem weaker than it is

And would that automatically tanslate to effectiveness on damaging others in that level? Did Windu do that instantly? How much time did it take for him to do so? He may have taken a lot of prep time and more for it

And would that automatically tanslate to effectiveness on damaging others in that level? Did Windu do that instantly? How much time did it take for him to do so? He may have taken a lot of prep time and more for it
Anakin did it instantly, Windu should be able to, too. Gotta go now.

My point above still lies not to mention that various jedis have differeing specialities don't they? Would it be fair to treat everyone to have the best abilities of each other? Specialities or affinity for example

And cya

Alright, let's decide. Is force able to pass reality wall (basically sounds like somekind of void where many universes of multy-verse exist) or not.

As impressive as the force is, Mace Windu hasn't shown any feats that would put him on the level that he could touch Reimu on Fantasy Heaven. On the other hand Reimu's numerous ways of taking down Mace still stands.

The comparison with those 4D beings came out of nowhere and didn't really seem to show anything

Edit - So my vote is it doesn't. At least not to the point of legitimately being a threat to Reimu

Anakin specializing in sub-atomic manipulation is incredibly unlikely, considering his main focus was always killing things with brute force, not so much the subtlety that sub-atomic manipulation requires. Besides, there's no reason to assume Windu wouldn't be able to use it to the same extent as Anakin did beyond downplaying his accomplishment.

Regardless, sub-atomic manipulation probably wouldn't really help here considering that Reimu would probably use Fantasy Nature immediately when bloodlusted.

Fantasy Heaven has a limit here actually by OP's rules. But considering Reimu would be constantly hammering at Windu, he won't be able to pull it off either.

Fantasy Heaven has a limit here actually by OP's rules. But considering Reimu would be constantly hammering at Windu, he won't be able to pull it off either.
I was looking at Round 2, which has no such limitations.

Round 2 has no limits.

About Reimu's instinct. It looks like FSN Saber's Instinct but not specialized only in combat.

I'm not saying he can't do it. I was responding to COB saying that it he specialized in it and trying to reason that Windu wouldn't be able to do it quickly, unlike him, because of that.

Sub atomic manipulation won't kill reimu while she's above reality anyways. That level of hax is pretty far up there.

Back