• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

M10 Broly vs SS3 Goku

Broly in Movie 10 is probably a tad bit stronger than Super Perfect Cell, but not by much, and thus is roughly around SSJ2 Teen Gohan's strength, potentially stronger. Goku in SSJ2 in Buu Saga was already stated to be stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan, and that's without SSJ3 multiplying his power by 4.

SSJ2 Goku vs. M10 Broly would be a good fight, but SSJ3 Goku wins with ease.

Pikachu942 said:
Broly in Movie 10 is probably a tad bit stronger than Super Perfect Cell, but not by much, and thus is roughly around SSJ2 Teen Gohan's strength, potentially stronger. Goku in SSJ2 in Buu Saga was already stated to be stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan, and that's without SSJ3 multiplying his power by 4.
SSJ2 Goku vs. M10 Broly would be a good fight, but SSJ3 Goku wins with ease.
it shows me Goku as only a SS buster while broly is a Multi SS buster? Isnt Broly's stats actually higher?

According to Vsbattle Wiki, Goku wins.

According to my own list, Broly wins.

So do with that what you will.

Lol, a Broly fan must've made this, SSJ2 Goku should be able to stomp M10 LSSJ Broly, SSJ3 is way beyond overkill

Eh, I don't think SSJ2 Goku would be a stomp, it would be pretty close, but Goku would win. I think Broly is probably in the realm of, say, Majin Vegeta in strength, slightly weaker than SSJ2 Goku.

Even considering the outlier, the stats of SS3 Goku and Broly are nigh equal, there is no denying that, how is ss3 a stomp given their stats?

oh I didn't even bother checking Broly's stats before commenting because I thought they were still the same as they were when I checked them last time, oh well then Broly ftw!

Pocket-Chu said:
oh I didn't even bother checking Broly's stats before commenting because I thought they were still the same as they were when I checked them last time, oh well then Broly ftw!
Their stats are quite literally the same

Anyone who says SS3 stomps clearly has not read their pages

unless Im missing something obvious, I don't see the stompage anywhere

This is a stomp for ss3 goku you might think it isnt because they have the same ratings being what solar system level(havent checked broly but probably that) but anyway solar system level is very wide in fact you could be almost trillion times stronger than a regular solar system buster and still be solar system level.So we have to look at this in terms of the series which shows us that broly might be ssj2 level at best and thats cell saga,ssj2 goku from the buu saga was already stronger than ssj2 cell saga gohan and on top of that with the ssj3 transformation its a stomp for goku.

Even if LSSJ Broly and SSJ3 Goku are 4-B, Goku as a SSJ3 is 4-B to a larger extent then Broly, even if LSSJ Broly is a bit above Super Perfect Cell, I have SSJ2 Goku above both Cell and Cell Games SSJ2 Goku by a decent margin, we know that Majin Vegeta stated that Goku was at least stronger then Gohan was against Cell after becoming an SSJ2, so SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games)>=Super Perfect Cell>SSJ Goku (Buu Arc), so if I say that SSJ Goku in the Buu Arc is like 90% of Cell (which still gives Cell a noticeable advantage against Buu Arc SSJ Goku) since SSJ2 is 2x SSJ, then Buu Arc SSJ2 Goku would be 1.8x both SSJ2 Teen Gohan and SPC which is a big enough boost to stomp, seeing as how Namek Saga Vegeta 2 shotted Cui with roughly a 1.33x difference, then we have Buu Saga Vegeta, the reason Vegeta allowed Babidi to control him was because Goku was still noticeably stronger then him, Vegeta also trained for the 7 Years time skip hard like Goku, so Buu Arc Vegeta should also be above Cell Games Gohan by at least a bit, maybe 1.1x or 1.2x stronger, point is, M10 LSSJ Broly MIGHT be around Buu Arc SSJ2 Vegeta, but not Buu Arc SSJ2 Goku, then SSJ3 is a 4x boost from SSJ2, therefore I still see SSJ3 Goku wrecking LSSJ Broly, the only way I see Broly standing up to Buu Arc Goku is if he was LSSJ3 like in the Raging Blast games, Heroes, Dragon Battlers etc, then again, Broly would be the one stomping Goku seeing as how Heroes says LSSJ3 Broly>Buuhan/Super Buu (Mystic Gohan Absorbed) lol

Back