• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs Broly REMATCH (7-2-1)

Wow, 3 people.

Is not that the Stamina making feeling emotions impossible. Is just that Hulk gonna be exhaust to do so, because the stamina gonna be reseted to the bare minimun. Like, i gonna explain better. In the game, when someone use Dimensional Domain, the ability gonna the other team stamina go to 1. But they can still move, but after getting hit by a attack, then they stamina gonna be back to 0, making impossible to anything in the next turn.

To translate that to versus threads, it was discuss in a CRT that it would be like this.

So you know, Hulk gonna be Inca, and can't do anything, since his stamina gonna keep reseting.
Unless Hulk stamina gain is passive and faster, that really not gonna help.
I doubt that keep him down tbh, a weaker hulk got pretty meshed by a barrage of attacks and got back up pretty quickly

ytpE22L9E3dD0eR6ywnySYsa3Qa8ZcDMW54mpONdtgT7kYrP8bK6fMCIPN-K87xWA9bwrkZBEGRN=s1600

Wow, 3 people.

Is not that the Stamina making feeling emotions impossible. Is just that Hulk gonna be exhaust to do so, because the stamina gonna be reseted to the bare minimun. Like, i gonna explain better. In the game, when someone use Dimensional Domain, the ability gonna the other team stamina go to 1. But they can still move, but after getting hit by a attack, then they stamina gonna be back to 0, making impossible to anything in the next turn.
define "bare minimum", if they can still have enough stamina to move, then they have enough to feel emotions, unless they instantly collepse on the floor due to the exaustion that is, which is not the case in the clip you showed, them being too tired to attack is not nearly the same as their stamina being on the bare minimum, if all that it does is make them tired to not attack but still move, then they absolutely still have enough energy to feel, and to make their brains properly work to feel

the state that they are left tells nothing about it doing any of the super OP stuff you are claiming it does, if you are going to claim that it makes people so tired that they can't even feel (which is basically telling me that it affects them in such as way that their brains start to malfunction due to lack of energy) then you absolutely must shown evidence for such a claim, until then.....you can't claim that they do and expect people to buy it

define "bare minimum",
A persons stamina becomes a value of 1. We are talking about very critically low levels of stamina here. At this level of stamina the body is so massively deprived of energy that it becomes impossible to move, thinking clearly and rationally becomes impossible as well as stamina also affects the brains functionality and the minds ability to think. And with literally an energy level of 1, using powers and abilities that require the use of energy/stamina becomes quite virtually impossible due to the lack of energy. Also at this level of Energy, the body has lost way too much energy for it to sustain itself therefore borderline inducing unconsciousness.
if they can still have enough stamina to move, then they have enough to feel emotions, unless they instantly collepse on the floor due to the exaustion that is, which is not the case in the clip you showed,
Thats a game mechanic, in a versus threads, we gonna treat like they can't move, because as i said, the game don't have budget to this type of animation to a skill
And even then, Broly next attack gonna reset Hulk stamina to), due to speedblitz;

then you absolutely must shown evidence for such a claim, until then.....you can't claim that they do and expect people to buy it
Is accepted that works this way in a CRT, since In-Game, that don't ocurr because animation issues, (Also because people in that game can recover they stamina with skills) but in versus threads, that's what gonna happen.

Thats a game mechanic, in a versus threads, we gonna treat like they can't move, because as i said, the game don't have budget to this type of animation to a skill
And even then, Broly next attack gonna reset Hulk stamina to), due to speedblitz;
Then I feel someone needs to make a CRT changing how it's treated. Way to assumptious of a CRT tbh.

Nothing on that text even remotely shows anything regarding the "to 1" being a cirtically state where the chars can't think clearly at all, also can't see that in the pages that have it, so i will ask again, show me scans of this miriad of effects you are saying it has, all you did was to affirm it has and show a message that says that it has, without showing proof of it actually having it

Sorry, but words alone are not gonna cut it here, show proof

Which as shown in the clip still doesn't stop them from having emotion and moving

Is accepted that works this way in a CRT, since In-Game, that don't ocurr because animation issues, (Also because people in that game can recover they stamina with skills) but in versus threads, that's what gonna happen.
I don't see anything on the pages, or in this response, that even remotely shows what you are saying, if it isn't on the pages, and it doesn't a explanation other than "it does this because it does" then give me one reason to follow it without any proof being shown

That probally gonna be my last response, i hope i can explain better this time.
If you still unsatisfied with my respose, i sorry for my lack of capability in explaining
And i want to punch myself for saying this too. That's currently how we treat in this wiki, so even if you don't believe me or don't agree, you would need to a CRT to change that. I hate this argument so much, but if my response is not enough, that's is still how we treat. I not trying to defend what i think how it works. It how it does.
Nothing on that text even remotely shows anything regarding the "to 1" being a cirtically state where the chars can't think clearly at all, also can't see that in the pages that have it, so i will ask again, show me scans of this miriad of effects you are saying it has, all you did was to affirm it has and show a message that says that it has, without showing proof of it actually having it
I not saying the ability itself cause all this effects.
The effects happens because you lose 99% of your stamina, and since you don't have enough stamina or energy anymore to exert itself, this effects happens. Like:
I don't see anything on the pages, or in this response, that even remotely shows what you are saying, if it isn't on the pages, and it doesn't a explanation other than "it does this because it does" then give me one reason to follow it without any proof being shown
The ability reduces your stamina to 1. That's basically the bare minimun a person can have to exert himself. When you have that level of energy, you would logically became too exhausted to do anything, basically in the level of uncosciousnes.

In the game, the [[Stamina]] is a game mechanic that dictated what can you do in a turn, if you don't have enough stamina, the enemy can do anything, and he wins every situation, because you tired. Unless you beat him in the timing meters, to reduce the demage. You can reduce that [[Stamina]] by attacking with skills. When the enemy use Dimensional domain in the game, you have 1 of stamina, and when he attacks you and succed by clicking the exact time to beat you in the timing meters, you get stun locked on the next turn.

In versus threads, we equalized that game mechanic to normal stamina, so when someone uses dimensional domain and reduce someone stamina to 1, the effects of a normal lack of stamina would occur. I can't provide scans, because it don't exactly work like that in the game because of the gameplay design, but in versus thread that what would occur.
Is accepted to work like this in a CRT equalize both of them.

That probally gonna be my last response, i hope i can explain better this time.
If you still unsatisfied with my respose, i sorry for my lack of capability in explaining
that's ok

And i want to punch myself for saying this too. That's currently how we treat in this wiki, so even if you don't believe me or don't agree, you would need to a CRT to change that. I hate this argument so much, but if my response is not enough, that's is still how we treat. I not trying to defend what i think how it works. It how it does.
i would if there was anything to change, there is simply nothing on the profiles detailing or even mentioning any of the things you said, so..........there isn't anything to change because it simply isn't there

I not saying the ability itself cause all this effects.
The effects happens because you lose 99% of your stamina, and since you don't have enough stamina or energy anymore to exert itself, this effects happens.
you get stunned yes.....you can still move and think tho, you don't lose consciousness at all, none of the clips show this, none of the profiles say this

The ability reduces your stamina to 1. That's basically the bare minimun a person can have to exert himself. When you have that level of energy, you would logically became too exhausted to do anything, basically in the level of uncosciousnes.
give me statements that say this, that 1 is the bare minimum a person has to exert themselves, that it is on the level of unconsciousness, because the game clearly contradict this by having all the characters stay awake even at 0, showing that it doesn't take you to the minimum of your stamina, since using that little stamina left still isn't enough to make the characters fall asleep in exhaustion

In the game, the [[Stamina]] is a game mechanic that dictated what can you do in a turn, if you don't have enough stamina, the enemy can do anything, and he wins every situation, because you tired. Unless you beat him in the timing meters, to reduce the demage. You can reduce that [[Stamina]] by attacking with skills. When the enemy use Dimensional domain in the game, you have 1 of stamina, and when he attacks you and succed by clicking the exact time to beat you in the timing meters, you get stun locked on the next turn.

In versus threads, we equalized that game mechanic to normal stamina, so when someone uses dimensional domain and reduce someone stamina to 1, the effects of a normal lack of stamina would occur. I can't provide scans, because it don't exactly work like that in the game because of the gameplay design, but in versus thread that what would occur.
i am sorry, but this has the same problems as last time, you are not giving me a reason to why it would work like that, you are not showing me in the profiles that it is accepted to work like that, you saying that there was a CRT on it is not much usefull when said crt was apparently not implemented at all given the lack of......anything in the profiles that exemplify the effects you are talking about

The problem lies in the assumption that "1 stamina" translates to being unconscious in real life with nothing in-game dictating such.

Oh actually, i can work with this. This is easy.
i would if there was anything to change, there is simply nothing on the profiles detailing or even mentioning any of the things you said, so..........there isn't anything to change because it simply isn't there
Can damage and reduce his opponent stamina via his attack or abilities. By reducing his opponents' stamina to zero, he effectively disables all of their actions, power and abilities
It is, that's what i saying. The stamina in the game work like that, and equalize to normal stamina.
Like, the profile just don't specify it works like how i explaning, because is a little outdated and no one bothered to make a little more clear how it works for people who din't play the game, but it works like that. The justification just need a update, but it absolutelly works like that, and is accepted like that.

Like, the only thing is missing
i am sorry, but this has the same problems as last time, you are not giving me a reason to why it would work like that,
Again then:
In the game, the characters can reduce the [[Stamina]] of someone with skills and abilities.
Dimensional Domain can reduce said [[Stamina]] to 1.

Outside of the game, if we apply this effects, that means the DB characters can reduce another opponent stamina like they do in the game, but is gonna work like normal stamina, so they logically would get the effects of what happens if you don't have enough stamina to exert yourself like IRL.
That's the whole reasoning.
you are not showing me in the profiles that it is accepted to work like that, you saying that there was a CRT on it is not much usefull when said crt was apparently not implemented at all given the lack of......anything in the profiles that exemplify the effects you are talking about
I can't show it, because it don't have scans, because that thing is outdated.
The CRT did happen to add this abilities. In like, 2021 the thing as accepted as a thing.

The problem lies in the assumption that "1 stamina" translates to being unconscious in real life with nothing in-game dictating such.
Because of game mechanics. I already explained.

So again, it does work like how i saying. We also treat like that for years.
If you still don't believe me, you can ask other members like Ss3micah, i quote her for all what i saying.

Because of game mechanics. I already explained.

So again, it does work like how i saying. We also treat like that for years.
If you still don't believe me, you can ask other members like Ss3micah, i quote her for all what i saying.
"Because of game mechanics" isn't a good assumption to take the most extreme interpretation possible is what I'm saying. I believe you that this has been accepted, and I think it's a huge issue. I think a CRT should be made to either remove moves that are gameplay mechanic only with zero elaboration, or at least change how they work so it's not just the most extreme interpretation of what is happening.

"Because of game mechanics" isn't a good assumption to take the most extreme interpretation possible is what I'm saying. I believe you that this has been accepted, and I think it's a huge issue. I think a CRT should be made to either remove moves that are gameplay mechanic only with zero elaboration, or at least change how they work so it's not just the most extreme interpretation of what is happening.
Well, ok.

I can talk this with someone then.

Oh actually, i can work with this. This is easy.

It is, that's what i saying. The stamina in the game work like that, and equalize to normal stamina.
Like, the profile just don't specify it works like how i explaning, because is a little outdated and no one bothered to make a little more clear how it works for people who din't play the game, but it works like that. The justification just need a update, but it absolutelly works like that, and is accepted like that.

Like, the only thing is missing
you know it has "status effect inducement" for a reason right? it isn't because they get tired like you are saying, it is purely the effect of their status effect, which still doesn't show that it makes them lose conscious like you are saying

Again then:
In the game, the characters can reduce the [[Stamina]] of someone with skills and abilities.
Dimensional Domain can reduce said [[Stamina]] to 1.

Outside of the game, if we apply this effects, that means the DB characters can reduce another opponent stamina like they do in the game, but is gonna work like normal stamina, so they logically would get the effects of what happens if you don't have enough stamina to exert yourself like IRL.
That's the whole reasoning.
again? why do you think doing the same thing i said was not proof would make me change my idea? again, what is the scan in the game that shows that they get so tired that their brain stop working and then go unconcious? nothing of what you said proves that it does that, it only proves that they get too tired to attack or "exert yourself"....which doesn't even come CLOSE to what you said it can do

I can't show it, because it don't have scans, because that thing is outdated.
The CRT did happen to add this abilities. In like, 2021 the thing as accepted as a thing.
oh yeah? so tell me, why isn't it added then? if it was truly accepted, then why isn't it in the profiles?

Just gonna say this dimensional domain can reduce stamina to 1 or 0 and after that status effect inducement would take place which disable opponents actions,power and abilities so mostly hulk wouldn't be able to get amped because of this

Just gonna say this dimensional domain can reduce stamina to 1 or 0 and after that status effect inducement would take place which disable opponents actions,power and abilities so mostly hulk wouldn't be able to get amped because of this
we literally just talked about this

Wow. Omega is really making me repeat myself here.

which still doesn't show that it makes them lose conscious like you are saying
Again then.
They don't lose conscious in the game because the [[Stamina]] don't work mirror to mirror with IRL stamina.
But in a versus thread, it would work like the IRL Stamina; so they would be losing conscious, and unable to do anything.
again? why do you think doing the same thing i said was not proof would make me change my idea?
Well, if you din't understand, is because i need to simplify until you understand.
oh yeah? so tell me, why isn't it added then? if it was truly accepted, then why isn't it in the profiles?
Like, the profile just don't specify it works like how i explaning, because is a little outdated
I mean, i can fix the thing.
we literally just talked about this
Who is "We"? What exactly you did? lol

Cause omega is still waffling about it when it is clearly mentioned in profile that all power and actions would be disabled including abilities
what i am discussing is it making them "go so tired that they can't feel emotions" like Fezzih is saying it does, Hulk's Gamma stuff is Higher Dimensional in comparison to Broly and is conceptual........the Status Effect would never work to null Hulk's abilities

Wow. Omega is really making me repeat myself here.
you can always just stop repeating yourself to make me stop having to repeat myself

Again then.
They don't lose conscious in the game because the [[Stamina]] don't work mirror to mirror with IRL stamina.
But in a versus thread, it would work like the IRL Stamina; so they would be losing conscious, and unable to do anything.
nope, since they don't lose in game, it shows that it doesn't make them lose conscious, again, nothing on the thread you linked ever comes close to saying that

Well, if you din't understand, is because i need to simplify until you understand.
you are not simplifying, you are saying it again word for word

I mean, i can fix the thing.
you will have my full support

Wow, how the heck did you posted at the same in the Dragon ball discussion and here?
we have nothing suggesting that whatsoever
Besides the logic that if you don't have enough stamina, you would lose conscious due to not having energy to stay awake, you mean?
Like, that's how is treat in all other matches, i really not sure why you raising a objection on this one.

Last edited:
Wow, how the heck did you posted at the same in the Dragon ball discussion and here?

Besides the logic that if you don't have enough stamina, you would lose conscious due to not having energy to stay awake, you mean?
considering you showed no evidence of it lowering them to so low that they lose conscious?

Like, that's how is treat in all other matches, i really not sure why you raising a objection on this one.
.......the fact that this is...never said in the profiles or anywhere else and nothing on the game even suggests it?

what i am discussing is it making them "go so tired that they can't feel emotions" like Fezzih is saying it does, Hulk's Gamma stuff is Higher Dimensional in comparison to Broly and is conceptual........the Status Effect would never work to null Hulk's abilities

you can always just stop repeating yourself to make me stop having to repeat myself

nope, since they don't lose in game, it shows that it doesn't make them lose conscious, again, nothing on the thread you linked ever comes close to saying that

you are not simplifying, you are saying it again word for word

you will have my full support
Isn't hulk's growth via gamma and ability I mean status effect inducement would disable that ability rather than powernulling gamma

considering you showed no evidence of it lowering them to so low that they lose conscious?

.......the fact that this is...never said in the profiles or anywhere else and nothing on the game even suggests it?
I mean it is common logic that if you hit 0 stamina you will get unconscious them not getting unconscious would be game mechanic but it is confirmed that it does reduce stamina to 1 or 0

Bruh I am getting ninjed by fezzih

Isn't hulk's growth via gamma and ability I mean status effect inducement would disable that ability rather than powernulling gamma
the gamma IS the ability, it is the source for his abilities

I mean it is common logic that if you hit 0 stamina you will get unconscious them not getting unconscious would be game mechanic but it is confirmed that it does reduce stamina to 1 or 0
that is clearly not the case in the game since....no one ever loses concious after hitting 1 or 0, we go by what it is show to do in the source material

you know, Gameplay mechanic would be an awesome argument if you had an actual evidence that this is just a mechanic and not simply how the ability works, since this is the only way we see it work

Bruh I am getting ninjed by fezzih
The problem is that it isn't common logic. The stamina meter in the game is arbitrary and random, and we're not given a real life correlation to it to know how it functions. 1 and 0 stamina irl is subjective cuz we don't have a big ass floating meter measuring our stamina irl. Any conclusion drawn is pure speculative guesswork. 0 stamina can mean passed out, it can mean on the verge of passing out, it can mean too tired to throw any meaningful attack, etc.

Same for "1" stamina. Or "10" stamina, "100" stamina, "10000" stamina, and so on.

It being treated as stamina reduction? That's fine. It being treated as the most extreme interpretation possible is a no-no tho. It being "game mechanics" is a bad excuse as this is modern day where it is easily possible to animate or depict conditions of "zero stamina". Such as giving them a "sleep" status (like in Pokemon), showing them fall unconcious, etc.

If they intended for the ability to behave as it's currently treated, then I think that would've been depicted in some way that makes the results clear.

bro conceded
Not really, i just go to sleep for a awhile.
Because you know, the stamina still work like how i said It did. I could provide the scan on the games about the stamina mechanic.
It being "game mechanics" is a bad excuse as this is modern day where it is easily possible to animate or depict conditions of "zero stamina". Such as giving them a "sleep" status (like in Pokemon), showing them fall unconcious, etc.
No sorry, the Dragon Ball heroes is really not the type of game to speed the budget doing that. The game reuses assets from 2010 until today, they pratically uses all they money in the Animations of the attacks.
In the games, when you lose you all your stamina, you can't move the character in the next turn, because your too tired, and you became stunned.

"Stunning and no attackers
When your stamina is so low its flashing danger during the next round your character will be stunned, this also occurs if your opponent has its attackers do large amounts of stamina damage to your characters. When stunned your character cannot participate in clash impacts and it is an automatic win for the enemy, they also take more damage.
In addition stunned foes if stunned before the player's attack phase cannot attack and remain stunned unless they are attacked which then fully restores their stamina after or if they are placed in the support zone."
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switc...ules#:~:text=Stunning and no,the support zone.

So the sleep thing never happen, for gameplay reasons.
In a versus thread, we just threat It like normal stamina.

It being treated as stamina reduction? That's fine. It being treated as the most extreme interpretation possible is a no-no tho.
I guess, but like is this how we currently threat It, even you don't agree.
Like, i gonna fiz the justification a little, but the way we threat It still gonna bê the same.

Not really, i just go to sleep for a awhile.
Because you know, the stamina still work like how i said It did. I could provide the scan on the games about the stamina mechanic.

No sorry, the Dragon Ball heroes is really not the type of game to speed the budget doing that. The game reuses assets from 2010 until today, they pratically uses all they money in the Animations of the attacks.
In the games, when you lose you all your stamina, you can't move the character in the next turn, because your too tired, and you became stunned.

"Stunning and no attackers
When your stamina is so low its flashing danger during the next round your character will be stunned, this also occurs if your opponent has its attackers do large amounts of stamina damage to your characters. When stunned your character cannot participate in clash impacts and it is an automatic win for the enemy, they also take more damage.
In addition stunned foes if stunned before the player's attack phase cannot attack and remain stunned unless they are attacked which then fully restores their stamina after or if they are placed in the support zone."
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switch/250183-super-dragon-ball-heroes-world-mission/faqs/77386/gameplay-strategy-and-basic-rules#:~:text=Stunning and no,the support zone.

So the sleep thing never happen, for gameplay reasons.
In a versus thread, we just threat It like normal stamina.

I guess, but like is this how we currently threat It, even you don't agree.
Like, i gonna fiz the justification a little, but the way we threat It still gonna bê the same.
Dude. The only thread you showed do not say anything about it making them so tiref that they can't feel emotions or fall asleep, evrn going with that, your earlier claims are still not accepted

Back