• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs Broly REMATCH (7-2-1)

Hulk's still in the fighting, so from 0 to 100, it's not even like Hulk starts the fight calm and gradually gets angry, if he was calm, he wouldn't be Hulk to begin with.
What?
I saying Hulk not gonna be able to get angry and regain stamina, because he gonna have 0 stamina to do so. Like, the fight start and he immediality pass out.

Unless Hulk have a way to counter that, does he have?

Low 1-C vs High 1-B
Again, what about the AP gap? I asking how Hulk gonna counter having his stamina reduce to 0, the AP is kinda irrelevant.
How long can he wait?
Wait... What exactly?
As he is drain Hulk, Hulk is also getting stronger
Broly stamina is pretty much in a instant, It doesn't drain slowly for that to occur.

Broly canon is 2-C, bro, I think you're talking about Broly toei because this tier
Yeah, that was what i assumed before
What?
I saying Hulk not gonna be able to get angry and regain stamina, because he gonna have 0 stamina to do so. Like, the fight start and he immediality pass out.

Unless Hulk have a way to counter that, does he have?
How can you reduce the a person Stamina that is equivalent to his Ap with Low 1-C power level? Either way, Hulk will nullify/negate Broly stamina reduction.
Again, what about the AP gap? I asking how Hulk gonna counter having his stamina reduce to 0, the AP is kinda irrelevant.

Wait... What exactly?

Broly stamina is pretty much in a instant, It doesn't drain slowly for that to occur.

In an instant? So Broly will just touch Hulk and Hulk will just get weak, is that what you mean?

Can you show this stamina reduction causing people to instantly pass out? On it's own, that means nothing and is super vague as the results of having "0" stamina left can be interpreted in different ways. It can mean unconscious, or it can just mean they don't have the required energy to use any attack.

Right, i being a dum-dum. I kinda mixing his other ability that can also do that, but is not passive.
Can you show this stamina reduction causing people to instantly pass out?
Not really, since the game don't have a pass-out animation.
The logic is more like "If you don't have any energy, you would more likely be knock out, because you don't have enough stamina to stand awake".

Of course, It is kinda a flimsy logic, and in the actual game, the ability occur like this, so you know, i affirming he gonna pass out is kinda of a mistake of mine, since i can't be sure If that would happen.

Right, i being a dum-dum. I kinda mixing his other ability that can also do that, but is not passive.

Not really, since the game don't have a pass-out animation.
The logic is more like "If you don't have any energy, you would more likely be knock out, because you don't have enough stamina to stand awake".

Of course, It is kinda a flimsy logic, and in the actual game, the ability occur like this, so you know, i affirming he gonna pass out is kinda of a mistake of mine, since i can't be sure If that would happen.
Alright, thanks for the confirmation.

Ok, i really don't care for this match, but can someone say what Wincons Broly and Hulk have?

Broly can't kill Hulk due to him being immortal, so he only option would be to reduce Hulk stamina until he gets knock out and Hulk can't hit Broly because the speed difference, so he only option would be for Broly start to job out nowhere, and Hulk hit him with a Thunderclap on the face. He also need to destroy Broly Soul while he at It.

Like, this really sounds like a Inco for me, does any of them have Wincons that can turn the Tide for each side?

Broly can't kill Hulk due to him being immortal
Not only that, the AP difference is too big to even harm Hulk at all, and anything Broly does will just upscale him even more.

so he only option would be to reduce Hulk stamina until he gets knock out
Like I said before, wouldn't work on Hulk since he'll just get fueled by amps that increase both stamina and AP. There was a case for that if it was insta knock out but with your scan and being 1 instead of 0, that wouldn't work anymore.

He also need to destroy Broly Soul while he at It.
Destroying souls isn't a problem for Hulk.

the wincons are in the first page 🗿
You mean this?
If Hulk is gets fired up, he builds up and generate energy. Broly is getting destroyed if he comes close.
That would't happen, because stamina reduction.
Hulk is the slower one among the two, and since it's SBA, then it is Low 1-C vs High 1-B which is a very big gap.
Speed gap isn't an issue since there's nothing Low 1-C with Immeasurable Speed can do to hurt High 1-B tier character with Infinite speed. Broly would eventually run out of stamina.
First, Broly have Durability Negation, so he can absolutely harm Broly.
Second, Broly can steal people staticts and add to his own, so he really not gonna run out stamina. And even then, since he have Self Sustance type 3, due to being already dead, so him running out stamina is literally impossible.
Also, He is radiation can nullify abilities Broly.
Power Nullification and Resistance Negation (His radiation negates invulnerability, including invulnerability to Mind Manipulation),

Broly don't use Invunerability, so no.
Unless you have a better example, because this not gonna counter anything.

We can also make an argument that Hulk can just absorbed his ki energy and Broly too since Hulk can absorb people and other forms of energy.
He really not gonna be able to do that when he stamina getting nulled, and Broly is faster than him.
If it's Devil Hulk, bro will just mess up with Broly mind with words.
Yeah, Broly really not gonna listen.

Ok, so the wincons are based on wrongs things that Broly can counter. What else?
Not only that, the AP difference is too big to even harm Hulk at all, and anything Broly does will just upscale him even more.
Durability negation.
Like I said before, wouldn't work on Hulk since he'll just get fueled by amps that increase both stamina and AP.
That gonna get nulled, due to Broly being passive and working on people with infinite stamina.
There was a case for that if it was insta knock out but with your case and being 1 instead of 0, that wouldn't work anymore.
No, his passive stamina reduction reduce to 1, but he can still null back to 0 with others abilities. And getting nulled to 1 every time gonna make pretty impossible to Hulk to even do anything.

Last edited:
Durability negation.
Scans? 0 scans on the profile and its description is too vague.
due to being already dead, so him running out stamina is literally impossible.
That's not how it works. Plus it's superhuman on the profile, not infinite.
That gonna get nulled, due to Broly being passive and working on people with infinite stamina.
We literally just talked about this, now it's just becoming a circle.
No, his passive stamina reduction reduce to 1, but he can still null back to 0 with others abilities. And getting nulled to 1 every time gonna make pretty impossible to Hulk to even do anything.
The scan you provided says otherwise, everyone affected by the skill was still standing and moving. Being unable to actually move is just a game-mechanic at that point. You've made your point in the stamina and so did I, now it's just becoming a circle.

Scans? 0 scans on the profile and its description is too vague.
Sure, i can find on i get in my PC.
That's not how it works.
That's not How It works, what?
Like, Broly is already Dead, so he don't need to sleep or rest, so he can operate as long as he want.
The thing is, he can still get tired If he takes enough demage due to energy exertation being different of injury tolerance, and he also don't have Infinite Ki.

So, his body can operate as long as he need, but he can still run out of Ki.
Plus it's superhuman on the profile, not infinite.
I din't say is as infinite.
We literally just talked about this, now it's just becoming a circle.
We din't, i say Broly gonna deplete all Hulk stamina in a instant, and Hulk can't recovery fast enough, due to Broly working with being that have Infinite stamina.

You never coutered that, you just say Hulk stamina is not Infinite.
Which is worse.
The scan you provided says otherwise, everyone affected by the skill was still standing and moving.
I did say is because the game don't have a Animation of them passing out and the game not gonna make them immobile.
Like, the vídeo above, shows the character unable they turn after being affected by Dimensional Domain, so they absolute not moving, is just the game animations show they moving.
Being unable to actually move is just a game-mechanic at that point.
Kinda, but a CRT as made and in the vsformat, the effect of the ability work as the stamina immediality activates and make you unable to move or think, because you don't have enough stamina.

I just gonna link another member explaining how It works.

Post in thread 'Moustache Man fights a Carrot' https://vsbattles.com/threads/moustache-man-fights-a-carrot.124342/post-4138008

its over
hulk gets his revenge ☠️
Yeah no.
Hulk can't counter Broly stamina reduction, so all the other votes are invalids.
And the last guy who voted never said why he voting Hulk, he just say "Hulk is winning" Which:
The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments, rather than one word/one sentence votes, which will be disregarded. However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.

So you know, if this is added in the profiles, i gonna ask them to be removed right away.

Yeah no.
Hulk can't counter Broly stamina reduction, so all the other votes are invalids.
And the last guy who voted never said why he voting Hulk, he just say "Hulk is winning" Which:
Going by what you wrote about the stamina reduction, it ain't really an issue. It reduces stamina to 1, and Hulk's stamina from what I've heard is constantly restoring and tied to his anger.

Yeah no.
if u disagree with hulk not winning then i will count ur disagreement...simple
bro obviously he said hulk wins due to the reasons stated in this thread
So you know, if this is added in the profiles, i gonna ask them to be removed right away.
im not gonna let u remove it

you literally said u dont care abt this match but now ur making a big deal out of it

Going by what you wrote about the stamina reduction, it ain't really an issue. It reduces stamina to 1, and Hulk's stamina from what I've heard is constantly restoring and tied to his anger.
Again, he not gonna be able to get anger due to not having stamina to do so. Dimensional Domain don't let you think and make you unable to move.
And if Hulk can regains his stamina, Dimensional domain just gonna reset again.
if u disagree with hulk not winning then i will count ur disagreement...simple
Wow, way to dismish my objection.
Is not that i just disagree, i also objectively correct in saying that Hulk can't counter broly stamina reduction, nor he can hit Broly due to speed difference. Like, none of Hulk wincons gonna work.
bro obviously he said hulk is winning due to the reasons stated in this thread
Atleast he say so, not really.
im not gonna let u remove it
🧐:coffee:

Again, he not gonna be able to get anger due to not having stamina to do so. Dimensional Domain don't let you think and make you unable to move.
Can you show me the stamina drain making feeling emotions impossible? If not, I'm gonna have to disagree.

Can you show me the stamina drain making feeling emotions impossible? If not, I'm gonna have to disagree.
That's the scan provided by them; not only it doesn't affect emotions, they're straight up moving after being affected, nobody is knocked out. They're taking the game mechanic of skipping turns and interpreting as being knock out?

Again, he not gonna be able to get anger due to not having stamina to do so.
unless the stamina hax in DBH has shown to make one's brain not have enough energy to have its basic functions such as feeling emotions, then no

Dimensional Domain don't let you think
....show this? also, you need to have a rational thought to have anger?

and make you unable to move.
from what i see from footage of the game, the people there can still move in the stun animation, so, they can still move

then it becomes a loop that will change nothing since it will be lose, gain, lose, gain, and in the end it won't matter

Wow, way to dismish my objection.
Is not that i just disagree, i also objectively correct in saying that Hulk can't counter broly stamina reduction
and people are giving objective correct counters as to why he can.......see? all people can use the "i am objectively correct" card, so.......try to actually argue instead of selling your view as the only correct one

fr

death battle did hulk dirty
To be honest, Death Battle takes VSBattles and other powerscaling wikis as sources for their videos; and the match was done BEFORE Hulk (and the majority of the marvel verse) got huge upgrades. If it was redone nowadays, I bet they would make Hulk win.

Wow, 3 people.
Is not that the Stamina making feeling emotions impossible. Is just that Hulk gonna be exhaust to do so, because the stamina gonna be reseted to the bare minimun. Like, i gonna explain better. In the game, when someone use Dimensional Domain, the ability gonna the other team stamina go to 1. But they can still move, but after getting hit by a attack, then they stamina gonna be back to 0, making impossible to anything in the next turn.

To translate that to versus threads, it was discuss in a CRT that it would be like this.

According to VS Wiki standards
Stamina is an attribute that allows a certain character to remain active, exert itself to prolonged periods of time, and recover from ordeals.

Now logically and even fictionally speaking. When a character is running low on stamina they become very exhausted, there movements sluggish, their attacks diminished and their state of mind being disoriented. It's natural that in General when a character uses up too much of there own stamina they would be in a state of being barely able to move, there thinking is disoriented, the effect/impact of their powers weakened and the lose the ability to fight back or defend themselves effectively.
Now this is the case for Low levels of Stamina

DBH Characters in general can all cause Stamina Damage during battle, so mid battle the opponents stamina would be plummeting more than normally as the opponent themselves will be using up their own stamina during the fight as all attacks and techniques and abilities they use would expend their energy (unless they have limitless/infinite stamina)

As for Dimensional Domain
A persons stamina becomes a value of 1. We are talking about very critically low levels of stamina here. At this level of stamina the body is so massively deprived of energy that it becomes impossible to move, thinking clearly and rationally becomes impossible as well as stamina also affects the brains functionality and the minds ability to think. And with literally an energy level of 1, using powers and abilities that require the use of energy/stamina becomes quite virtually impossible due to the lack of energy. Also at this level of Energy, the body has lost way too much energy for it to sustain itself therefore borderline inducing unconsciousness.

Also please note, Dimensional Domain will continuously and passively set the opponents stamina to a value of 1. Even if the opponent uses recover effects and abilities to recover their stamina, DD will activate once again resetting back to 1 at all times. As in a VS Wiki battle, the concept of turns and rounds are fundamental RPG gameplay elements and does not apply to the VS Wiki standards of battle.

And when we get to 0 Stamina now
Well at zero stamina the body is completely deprived of all trace of energy. Movement and thought quite literally become impossible as the body has no energy to move on and the mind has no energy to think with And when the body loses all energy and stamina it completely induces unconsciousness stripping the opponent of all possible options of attacking or defending himself.

As for Stun
When a character is with Status Effect of stun, all there abilities loses their effects and/or their abilities cannot be activated until they recover from the stun state, either by natural recovering it overtime or through the use of recovery items/abilities.
then it becomes a loop that will change nothing since it will be lose, gain, lose, gain, and in the end it won't matter
So you know, Hulk gonna be Inca, and can't do anything, since his stamina gonna keep reseting.
Unless Hulk stamina gain is passive and faster, that really not gonna help.

Is not that the Stamina making feeling emotions impossible. Is just that Hulk gonna be exhaust to do so, because the stamina gonna be reseted to the bare minimun. Like, i gonna explain better. In the game, when someone use Dimensional Domain, the ability gonna the other team stamina go to 1. But they can still move, but after getting hit by a attack, then they stamina gonna be back to 0, making impossible to anything in the next turn.

To translate that to versus threads, it was discuss in a CRT that it would be like this.
The CRT doesn't seem to really reflect what you showed me in that video clip tbh.

Back