• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP
  • Strode: Scales to the following values: 2.88045e+7 Joules, 2.3236e+8 Joules and a 9.58136e+8 Joule feat
  • Misako: Scales to a 1.3941698e+8 Joules and 5.6011740e+7 Joules
Strode tops out higher than Misako by about 6.87x. Though if you disclude that feat due to it being an explosion feat and possibly subject to fall off, then Strode would still edge her out by 1.66x

Lifting
  • Strode: Can move vans that weight (according to a google search) 1,980 to 2,000 kilograms and throw big trees
  • Misako: Scales to a 2,289.57 kilogram feat
Misako scales to a higher feat, but Strode's feats were also done rather casually.

Hax vs Hax

From what I see Misako has a vast array of useful secondary abilities that are pretty solid. But, she has nothing that can counter Strode's body reading allows him to see how entire fights can play out and predicate whatever movements Misako might do. From what I can see Misako has no counter to this without speed boosting items and overall this is such a massive advantage in Strode's favor in a melee fight because of this.

Overall I'm giving it to Strode due to superior AP and body reading. I just don't see how Misako can overcoming the body reading without her speed boosting gear.

AP
  • Strode: Scales to the following values: 2.88045e+7 Joules, 2.3236e+8 Joules and a 9.58136e+8 Joule feat
  • Misako: Scales to a 1.3941698e+8 Joules and 5.6011740e+7 Joules
Strode tops out higher than Misako by about 6.87x. Though if you disclude that feat due to it being an explosion feat and possibly subject to fall off, then Strode would still edge her out by 1.66x

Lifting
  • Strode: Can move vans that weight (according to a google search) 1,980 to 2,000 kilograms and throw big trees
  • Misako: Scales to a 2,289.57 kilogram feat
Misako scales to a higher feat, but Strode's feats were also done rather casually.

Hax vs Hax

From what I see Misako has a vast array of useful secondary abilities that are pretty solid. But, she has nothing that can counter Strode's body reading allows him to see how entire fights can play out and predicate whatever movements Misako might do. From what I can see Misako has no counter to this without speed boosting items and overall this is such a massive advantage in Strode's favor in a melee fight because of this.

Overall I'm giving it to Strode due to superior AP and body reading. I just don't see how Misako can overcoming the body reading without her speed boosting gear.
what's Strode AP in Megajoules?

Wouldn't it be a skillstomp thanks to the analytic prediction? Since Misako isn't allowed her speed-boosting items for this match (her accessories), she wouldn't be able to use them.

Wouldn't it be a skillstomp thanks to the analytic prediction? Since Misako isn't allowed her speed-boosting items for this match (her accessories), she wouldn't be able to use them.
Even if I did give Misako her speed-boosting items, Luther’s analytic prediction can still overcome the speed-boost if he is pushed far enough.

Even if I did give Misako her speed-boosting items, Luther’s analytic prediction can still overcome the speed-boost if he is pushed far enough.
All Misako needs is one hit in order to activate her speed debuff items. Once she does that, it's going to be hard for him to react.

Depends. What Strode does only work against a faster opponent for so long I'd they aren't incompetent. If she gets something like 3-5x faster then even if Strode can read her, he'd struggle to actually counter anything.

How skilled is Misako? Since Luther is able to fight other chosen with centuries of experience, from different areas of the world and time periods who use different fighting styles and martial arts, all while Luther was still mostly home-trained. From what I can see in Misako's profile, she mostly fights Yakuza members (enhanced Yakuza members with some of them being superhumanly skilled, to be fair)

How skilled is Misako? Since Luther is able to fight other chosen with centuries of experience, from different areas of the world and time periods who use different fighting styles and martial arts, all while Luther was still mostly home-trained. From what I can see in Misako's profile, she mostly fights Yakuza members (enhanced Yakuza members with some of them being superhumanly skilled, to be fair)
Misako has trained with the Lee Brothers, both of which created their own styles of martial arts, and were able to combat an undead sorcerer and countless members of the supernaturally enhanced Black Dragon Clan. Abobo, a frequent rival to the Lee Brothers, was beaten by Misako. Misako lives in River City where nearly every confrontation ends in a street battle. She has conquered witches like Blaire who was a prodigy in the mystic arts since she was just 8, people with otherworldly sci-fi technology like Tsuiko, the power of rock and roll, ghosts, and yes, the yakuza. Said yakuza has the resources to create super soldier serums, upgraded members and cyborgs that are capable of learning from past failures and growing stronger based on how their opponent attacks, and Misako showed zero signs of struggle with any of them, clearing out entire facilities and towers of them in a single night. Every single one of these opponents has their own styles of fighting, whether being usage of scattershot-styled projectiles, wrestling, blade-wielding with crazy elemental strikes, ninja techniques, breakdance-styled combat, etc, and she is able to adapt and conquer them through skill and power. Misako grows stronger and learns new techniques just by attacking people. And when she had gotten lazy over the course of months and forgotten all of her skills, she got them all back in a single day. Combine this with her advantages like her accessories being able to put someone out of commission through punch-based status effects, speed amps, and potentially resurrecting with her Lanterns, and she's not going down without a fight.

Misako has trained with the Lee Brothers, both of which created their own styles of martial arts, and were able to combat an undead sorcerer and countless members of the supernaturally enhanced Black Dragon Clan. Abobo, a frequent rival to the Lee Brothers, was beaten by Misako. Misako lives in River City where nearly every confrontation ends in a street battle. She has conquered witches like Blaire who was a prodigy in the mystic arts since she was just 8, people with otherworldly sci-fi technology like Tsuiko, the power of rock and roll, ghosts, and yes, the yakuza. Said yakuza has the resources to create super soldier serums, upgraded members and cyborgs that are capable of learning from past failures and growing stronger based on how their opponent attacks, and Misako showed zero signs of struggle with any of them, clearing out entire facilities and towers of them in a single night. Every single one of these opponents has their own styles of fighting, whether being usage of scattershot-styled projectiles, wrestling, blade-wielding with crazy elemental strikes, ninja techniques, breakdance-styled combat, etc, and she is able to adapt and conquer them through skill and power. Misako grows stronger and learns new techniques just by attacking people. And when she had gotten lazy over the course of months and forgotten all of her skills, she got them all back in a single day. Combine this with her advantages like her accessories being able to put someone out of commission through punch-based status effects, speed amps, and potentially resurrecting with her Lanterns, and she's not going down without a fight.
Well dayum

Guess Luther ******* dies jk

But seeing this, I feel skill definitely goes to Misako, since Luther mostly fights superhuman martial artists with mostly no other power than being strong and fast with analytical prediction.

Back