• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
river-city-girls2-release-date-07a.jpg
70fac5272cf839f94efb484feb7139ecf8c49eff.jpeg

Go Go is sent to stop a rampaging teenager who is beating everyone in San Fransokyo up for some reason. Little does she know, this kindred spirit just might knock her fighting spirit right out of her body.

• SBA
  • Speed Equalized
  • Misako does not have her accessories, optional equipment, or recruits.
  • Misako scales to 0.04 tons and Go Go scales to 0.029 tons.
Tomboy Who Beats People Up:
Tomboy Who Beats People Up But In A Heroic Way:
Incon:

Between the two of them, Misako has higher AP and better experience against multiple groups of people. At the same time, some of Misako's abilities, like Healing and her Range stats, are reliant on the crap Misako decides to find on the floor trying not to get sepsis or something.

Gogo, on the other hand, has an innate range advantage and a mobility advantage over Misako, I mean there's really nothing Misako can do against Gogo suddenly going all Spiderman on her. That and Gogo has a clear intelligence advantage over Misako, especially since Misako kinda loses track of her mind at times (like how she thinks a ******* LION CAGE is a safe place to hide).

I'll wait for other opinions before making a decision.

Between the two of them, Misako has higher AP and better experience against multiple groups of people. At the same time, some of Misako's abilities, like Healing and her Range stats, are reliant on the crap Misako decides to find on the floor trying not to get sepsis or something.

Gogo, on the other hand, has an innate range advantage and a mobility advantage over Misako, I mean there's really nothing Misako can do against Gogo suddenly going all Spiderman on her. That and Gogo has a clear intelligence advantage over Misako, especially since Misako kinda loses track of her mind at times (like how she thinks a ******* LION CAGE is a safe place to hide).

I'll wait for other opinions before making a decision.
Considering they’re in a city with… a lot of crap around them. I think Misako being able to throw stuff with enough force to knock them down covers her range. And well, she’s an expert at dodging Danmaku anyways.

The Hibari and Blaire fights alone would have her dodge dozens of energy projectiles and she faces wall-jumping acrobatic ************* everyday. Not to mention, a lot of the bosses have the ability to teleport and fly. And yet at the end of every fight, she’s the one tiring them out.

I wouldn’t sleep on how well she’s able to adapt and overcome those with a mobility advantage over her.

Considering they’re in a city with… a lot of crap around them. I think Misako being able to throw stuff with enough force to knock them down covers her range. And well, she’s an expert at dodging Danmaku anyways.

The Hibari and Blaire fights alone would have her dodge dozens of energy projectiles and she faces wall-jumping acrobatic ************* everyday. Not to mention, a lot of the bosses have the ability to teleport and fly. And yet at the end of every fight, she’s the one tiring them out.

I wouldn’t sleep on how well she’s able to adapt and overcome those with a mobility advantage over her.
I dunno, in Blaire's case, the "danmaku" is pretty predictable-looking; nothing I'm willing to call "absurd."

I dunno, in Blaire's case, the "danmaku" is pretty predictable-looking; nothing I'm willing to call "absurd."
It’s still an impressive feat and goes to show her sheer skill in adaptability. Blaire is a witch throwing out actual magic spells left and right. Hibari’s supposed to be just a regular fashion designer and pulls out those projectiles and her thread attacks. Tsuiko traps her in a video game. And Misako remains unfazed throughout all of this, finds a way to dodge the attack, and overcomes. She could even try and outright break her projectiles. And considering (to my knowledge) she has a limited amount, that could help even the odds for her.

It really feels like one of those "If X gets into range of Y, X basically just wins".
I'm not sure if Misako would be able to get in at the moment though, so I'll spend some time later thinking over it.

It really feels like one of those "If X gets into range of Y, X basically just wins".
I'm not sure if Misako would be able to get in at the moment though, so I'll spend some time later thinking over it.
I guess it would depend on if Misako would have the ability to break the Mag-Lev Disks. She only has four of them and if she manages to destroy them with some well-timed parries, she won't need to worry about closing the distance anymore, and it becomes a fist-fight, which is naturally her bread and butter.

I admit I may be biased as I know only about the latter fighter, but I'd say this battle is probably in GoGo's favor. Misako has AP advantage and an ability advantage (Just a glance at her profile makes that much obvious). However, GoGo (As far as I know anyway) is far more mobile and acrobatic. Being able skate circles around rooms and enemies while tossing her "frisbees" at the enemy to wear them down and eventually go for a knock-out. She can be tripped up of course, but I think that really only happened in the film when she was first getting used to the skates, and going up against an arguably more difficult opponent who could control hordes of microbots to do some crazy shit.

I'd say I'm leaning towards GoGo atm.

I admit I may be biased as I know only about the latter fighter, but I'd say this battle is probably in GoGo's favor. Misako has AP advantage and an ability advantage (Just a glance at her profile makes that much obvious). However, GoGo (As far as I know anyway) is far more mobile and acrobatic. Being able skate circles around rooms and enemies while tossing her "frisbees" at the enemy to wear them down and eventually go for a knock-out. She can be tripped up of course, but I think that really only happened in the film when she was first getting used to the skates, and going up against an arguably more difficult opponent who could control hordes of microbots to do some crazy shit.

I'd say I'm leaning towards GoGo atm.
If Misako can frequently get the jump on people who can create afterimages, teleport, and fire this many energy blasts at her, I don't think that speed and simple frisbees are going to hold a candle to the type of things she's faced. With speed equalized, she has the higher reaction speed as well as enhanced senses, making it hard to get the jump on her. I would consider the sheer versatility of bosses Misako has faced in the past to be superior to Yokai and much more outlandish. In terms of martial arts skill as well, if she gets locked in a combo or even a chokehold, I'm afraid she's not making it out of that with her superior LS. As for wearing her down with her frisbees? I think the stamina gap speaks for itself.

If Misako can frequently get the jump on people who can create afterimages, teleport, and fire this many energy blasts at her, I don't think that speed and simple frisbees are going to hold a candle to the type of things she's faced. With speed equalized, she has the higher reaction speed as well as enhanced senses, making it hard to get the jump on her. I would consider the sheer versatility of bosses Misako has faced in the past to be superior to Yokai and much more outlandish. In terms of martial arts skill as well, if she gets locked in a combo or even a chokehold, I'm afraid she's not making it out of that with her superior LS. As for wearing her down with her frisbees? I think the stamina gap speaks for itself.
Ill comment on the rest tomorrow, but stamina feats from continuously fighting for a long period of time isn't the same as endurance towards injuries. Does she have any significant endurance feats of continuing to fight when being beat down continuously (outside of gameplay ofc, since most game characters can take many hits, and being hit may not even be canon in a lot of cases with levels filled with fodder in most games. As in the cutscenes, they are often so much more skilled or powerful that they can't be touched).

Ill comment on the rest tomorrow, but stamina feats from continuously fighting for a long period of time isn't the same as endurance towards injuries. Does she have any significant endurance feats of continuing to fight when being beat down continuously (outside of gameplay ofc, since most game characters can take many hits, and being hit may not even be canon in a lot of cases with levels filled with fodder in most games. As in the cutscenes, they are often so much more skilled or powerful that they can't be touched).
She was basically fine after falling from a skyscraper and crashing through several stories of a building in the ending of the original game. In addition to this, she also has an abundance of items that can heal her if she ever does get tired, returning her stamina to full health. She has that luxury while Go Go does not. I don't think it's fair to exactly downplay Misako's feats here. If she can deal with dodging as many projectiles as she does without tire from people far more experienced than Go Go, with much more craftier gadgets, especially over the course of a day's long journey of fighting similar battles, then why should she have any kind of trouble here?

Back