• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misako Gets Arrested Again (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
After escaping the clutches of the law once, things haven't been all that great for Misako. She's been on the run, having to move from city to city, and is being pursued by the police at every turn. She thinks she's found some refuge in the woods when someone from this world's equivalent of the CIA's lurking around the corner. And it isn't a big bad wolf.

180350.png
red_puckett__png__by_jacobstout_ddrq8vu-fullview.png

• Speed Equalized
  • Misako scales to 0.04 tons of TNT. Red scales to 0.05 tons of TNT.
  • Misako does not have her accessories or her recruits.

Misako: Flashlight237, Tonygameman, SamanPatou, Mariogoods, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Doggo, MaidRips (7)
Red Puckett:
Incon:

Last edited:
Misako's most likely got this one. I say this mainly through the virtue of combat experience and how flipping quickly Misako can learn a new move. Sure, Red over her does have a black belt in Karate and Judo, Misako over here is learning judo and wrestling moves and mastering them as soon as she forks over $5 for them. Also, brute-forcing your way through crap where crowds are plentiful is probably doing Misako more favors in the combat department. Misako's finding crowds of hooligans in the streets as often as she finds bread at the grocery store! Sure, Red had been through highly-guarded facilities and such, but the profile says she had to sneak through that stuff. I don't think the profile mentioned a time where Red dealt with a crowd of enemies, much less alone and to the same extent as Misako.

Misako's most likely got this one. I say this mainly through the virtue of combat experience and how flipping quickly Misako can learn a new move. Sure, Red over her does have a black belt in Karate and Judo, Misako over here is learning judo and wrestling moves and mastering them as soon as she forks over $5 for them. Also, brute-forcing your way through crap where crowds are plentiful is probably doing Misako more favors in the combat department. Misako's finding crowds of hooligans in the streets as often as she finds bread at the grocery store! Sure, Red had been through highly-guarded facilities and such, but the profile says she had to sneak through that stuff. I don't think the profile mentioned a time where Red dealt with a crowd of enemies, much less alone and to the same extent as Misako.
One vote for Misako.

From what I see, Misako has more experience and in more serious situations, better techniques, a wider arsenal of weapons, more stamina and greater range.
The stat gap isn't that far, and I find Puckett's Class 10 LS questionable, as it's a pulling feat without context nor a calc.

I vote Misako.

From what I see, Misako has more experience and in more serious situations, better techniques, a wider arsenal of weapons, more stamina and greater range.
The stat gap isn't that far, and I find Puckett's Class 10 LS questionable, as it's a pulling feat without context nor a calc.

I vote Misako.
Vote counted.

Back