• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luminous Being Downgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"potentially High Outerverse level (As the head of the metafictional hierarchy who is given freedom to create any number of layers below them, the Luminous Being can place themselves as inaccessible from infinitely layered outerversal structures such as the Far Realm and its inhabitants)"

While Lumi absolutely scales to the far realm inhabitants, we don't really know to what degree, and we don't do this with similar plot manipulation users.

However, due to lumi being intentionally vague, my proposal for a compromise is "At least 1-A"

I guess "At least 1-A" is safer and more in-line with our current scaling than High 1-A. But the level of transcendence you can assume it can also still warrant the High 1-A rating. I'll wait for other people's response first before fully weighing in.

I disagree on the basis that people more savy on Tier 1 stuff suggested "Potentially High1-A". It wasn't just baseless conjecture. Using baseless conjecture to then turn around and downgrade it seems futile.

EDIT: Also isn't just gunning for compromises something of a Golden Mean?

every time you do this you always say "I love D&D but", too

Based on what Lumi actually is. Lumi is the stand in for the DM. D&D accepts this and accepts the possibility of different cosmological structures. Bundles of evidence went to Aeyu and to Ultima to be decided on, this is what they went with.

So you didn't, excellent, and your opinion is based purely on people telling you right/wrong.

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back