• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think so, it states as such in his profile. Also, it he does resist it then it is a stomp for supes

Was this not done already?

And was there not a shitshow that came about the last time this was done?

Wait. Speed is unequalized this time around?

Luke gets his ******* head blitzed off.

EDIT: You also made them bloodlusted. Do you even realize what you're doing here?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I Know Supes is MFTL+ But didnt Luke faster then the world razer who is billions of times ftl?

Warren Valion said:
I think DC characters are like in the quadrillion to quintillion range.
well Superman's greatest speed feat was the vega feat which resulted him as 1,000,000 x LightSpeed But Does he have another speed feats?

Because Luke need to be superior to the world razer who is 89,000,000,0000 x LightSpeed

Post-Crisis Supes scales to Post-Crisis Wonder Woman, who is quadrillions of times FTL, bordering on the quintillions if we use the high-end of her calc.

I'm not even going to explain the difference.

MrKingOfNegativity said:

EDIT: You also made them bloodlusted. Do you even realize what you're doing here?
Oh so i'll change it

BenAttackX said:
Whats the problem?
You unequalized speed and then bloodlusted the guy several hundreds of thousands of times faster than the other character.

That's the problem.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

This seems extremely stompish. Superman can resist mind hax, which is kinda the main focus of Luke's skillset over here. Rest of the hax may make this barely not-stompish but you didn't equalize the speed, so superman has a a very substantial speed advantage along with his experience and tbh better AP and insane dura to kinda wreck luke. At best this is an inconclusive, at worst a stomp

Wait Ninja'd dammit

Zark2099 said:
This seems extremely stompish. Superman can resist mind hax, which is kinda the main focus of Luke's skillset over here. Rest of the hax may make this barely not-stompish but you didn't equalize the speed, so superman has a a very substantial speed advantage along with his experience and tbh better AP and insane dura to kinda wreck luke.
At best this is an inconclusive, at worst a stomp

Wait Ninja'd dammit
i equalized their Speed

Even with Speed Equalized

Pretty sure Superman resists everything then oneshots considering Luke has Galactic Mindhax, Supes resists Mxy's forkery, Luke has matter manipulation, Supes takes Omegabeams, Luke is baseline, 22.4 Foe, and Superman is 600,000 foe.

When a 7.5x gap is enough to oneshot

.... Not a good match at all

Even if what I said about mindhax was deemed an outlier for supes, then it's just another mindhax GG with Superman not being able to do a whole lot of anything

It doesn't exactly matter if it was done before. You can update matches. But this is a stompy match that's why it should be closed

That was based on a black hole feat that got rejected due to it not being real enough of a black hole

Back