• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG 838
Luke mind haxes Obi-wan.

jk, jk. Luke is absolutely stronger than Obi-wan by simple scaling, and unlike Anakin, Luke won't be making any stupid jumps and keep an even ground with Obi thru the entire fight, and we all know that if Obi didnt get the high ground, he would have lost eventually.

yeah. so, this my imo, but i did read a thread that explained luke winning against vader. from what i remember, luke won cuz: he had a sword style that both was made to counter vader's own and was a copy of vader's style at the same time; he was amped in the force by rage, which was only made stronger by palpatine who was dark side nexus; vader didnt want to kill him, nor did he even consider taking him seriously at one point, which means luke started out the fight with a semi surprise attack; vader was conflicted, meaning that the light side was affecting his dark side, making it weaker not only because of that, but also because of the residual light side on vader that was being made weaker by palpaitnes dark side nexus. last but not least, the fight was 100% a duel, so luke is not even comparable to vader in force powers yet.

Back