• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nowhere does it even remotely implies that her mind and soul are "frozen" in time by the Elixir. It's not because it was made with her powers that it applies everyone with its power.

tl;dr it's not accepted and it's not gonna be used here.

Possibly, of not though this one is still galactic

Still laughably above her resistance though so that's irrelevant

If it's usually standard battle assumption for Touhou characters to be using none spellcard rules why wouldn't Kaguya lead with her signature ability? That's what it seems most threads conclude to, pointing more towards Sakuya.

I'm actually not in the Touhou were kaguya is, according to the shitty guy with a green pseudo (who actually know many stuff about 2hu) she doesn't start with Eternity.

I didn't say anything about that tho

She doesn't start with Eternity because she's never been shown in a real, non-spell card fight.

I stiil don't know why she wouldn't lead with her hax, she is lazy, has a thought based ability, is poor at hand-to-hand fight, isn't bound by spellcard rules, was suddenly teleported to an unknown place, and IIRC, the only time that she could use this ability in a non-spell card combat was against the Lunarians who have type 1 abstracts.

But whatever, Luke FRA.

So why wouldn't it be assumed in an actual fight she wouldn't do it? Spell card rules are meant to restrict from characters stomping or murdering others cause of their ability. If it all comes down to assumption, I vote inconclusive.

We've all accepted as his leading move but people are arguing if Kaguya can stall it, which she can't as she lacks the resistance necessary

It's nothing about stalling, it's whether she would lead with her main ability in a serious fight. If she does Luke's done for but she would be incapacitated to a lesser degree. Which is why I just vote inconclusive.

Depends on what suggestion they inplant.

Luke is insanely varied with his suggestions. From making people believe they are being estrangled (Ep VI), to cull you of any and all emotions (against Han in one novel), to even possessing your mind.

Only the latter requiered constant use.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I didn't say anything about that tho

She doesn't start with Eternity because she's never been shown in a real, non-spell card fight.
^

This fight should be readded then

It's very much likely she would start with it in a serious fight basing off her personality, which is why I vote inconclusive.

It's not a 100% first thing she does every time she has a chance to, unlike Luke or Rohan. But it's still likely.

But, yeah. Basically, a character who starts with a thought based hax that the other can't counter is considered a stomp. I don't always agree with it, especially in this case where it's the only thing keeping Luke from getting uber hax stomped, but whatever.

It's more like most of her opponents can't reasonably kill her before she freezes if they're in character.

I am absolutely baffled. I do not remember making this comment.

You were compelled by the spirit of humar000. Humar000 is love, humar000 is life. Embrace it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It's more like most of her opponents can't reasonably kill her before she freezes if they're in character.
But Luke can. Because he happens to start with the one power that keeps him from getting obliterated. Hense, why this isn't a stomp.

@Wright I'm not arguing this matchup. I'm saying that Kaguya doesn't insta-gib everyone on sight like Luke and wins due to both defensive hax and offensive hax instead of spamming one offensive hax before her opponents can react, thus meaning her matches aren't stomps.

Back