• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DUDE, I was talking to Cueio and his "Nah". That was not an answer, regardless of whether or not Luke's frozen in time, and not literally encased in ice.

Sarvaughan answered it properly.

No problem dude. I'm just trying to make Schnee a little more patient and understanding. This guy's got a problem with me, for God's sake.

I don't have a problem with you just because I disagreed :p

@Sar No, it lasts for as long as the command given

Otherwise Sidious wouldn't mindhax a planet for decades on end

How would that work exactly? Whenever I see a Star Wars character mind manipulate, they seem to have to still exert their thought into the other person. How would that bypass if the manipulator is stuck in time and said manipulatee already has some resistance to it?

Has this key of Luke ever been space-time locked and still thought? Doesn't a star wars character usually have to first manipulate a person, then give them a command?

Sarvaughan said:
How would that work exactly? Whenever I see a Star Wars character mind manipulate, they seem to have to still exert their thought into the other person. How would that bypass if the manipulator is stuck in time and said manipulatee already has some resistance to it?
Said resistance might as well not even be there with how potent Luke's is.

But if he still has to first do the attempt to manipulate while she just has to think to time lock him, her hax will affect first

If both were to happen at the same time Luke would be permanently incapacitated and Kaguya who knows what but more than likely not down (if his mind hax at the moment he tried to do it before he was frozen was effective.) Kaguya's hax is more potent for a victory condition in this scenario

Just how? It's simple: two hax go off. One is assured to incapacitate permanently for a victory while the other is going against someone who at least has their own resistance to it added with the effect that eternity makes their mental state unchanging. Luke's mind manipulation has never shown to break laws of time and proceed beyond it

Kaguya's resistance is one person

Luke is over 100 Quadrillion

The resistance is so pathetically small by comparison it does nothing

Is a mouse going to slow down a steam train?

Schnee One said:
Kaguya's resistance is one person
Luke is over 100 Quadrillion

The resistance is so pathetically small by comparison it does nothing

Is a mouse going to slow down a steam train?
well maybe at derailing it from the tracks if placed the right way, but DEFINITELY NOT stopping it. Ok, maybe that was too literal

@Sarav Kaguya lose because she doesn't have a good resistnce but more important, in this situation, she doesn't start with Eternity, if she start to it, it's at least inconclusive (both are thought based and can't resist) but it's not, Kaguya doesn't insta lol eternity.

So it's now accepted that a strong enough hax just straight up break reality by default? So can mind hax now bypass eternity loops, freezed time, and such?

Sarvaughan said:
So it's now accepted that a strong enough hax just straight up break reality by default? So can mind hax now bypass eternity loops, freezed time, and such?
It's not really that, let me explain a bit, indeed, Kaguya's eternity work on Luke and Luke's mindhax work on Kaguya, we need feats or more stuffs to arg about her Eternal mind counter an Universal Mindhax, let me show you possible situation

• Kaguya Start to Eternity and luke start to Mindhax, both are incapacited at the same time because both abilities have the same speed (Speed Equal, SBA and thought based) (X)
  • Kaguya doesn't start with Eternity and Luke start to mindhax, He mindhax Kaguya even with the Eternal mind stuff (O)
In our case, the second scenario is the most possible.

@Zach Stop with that, you even said that it's conceptual in the previous thread, Stop.

Kaguya's mind and soul are affected by the Hourai Elixir which uses her own power of Eternity. That's what makes them unchanged to manipulation. It's not her own character's resistance to manipulation I'm talking about. I'm talking about mind manipulation bypassing the law of Eternity. Can Luke just lol mind hax something that's affected by a law of space-time to not change?

Back