• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lugia and Ho-Oh have time travel??!!

What the title says and I had to "Nani?!!" myself at least twice before making this.

Anyway, while I was doing some little poke digging,I stumbled upon this imgur post . And apparently, Lugia and Ho-Oh's feathers (Silver and Rainbow wing) gives someone the power to safely travel through time.

Any thoughts on this?

If I remember correctly, it was because in Pokemon if you time travel, it can kill you. The items are required to time travel safely.

When Dialga doesnt go on a mass murder spree of time dumping people ovo

This is the first time I've ever seen this so im not even sure about this tbh. I'll wait to see what others have to say.

Looks fine I guess? He said that the two feathers allow freedom of movement through time Immeasurable speed ovo

Couldnt that possibly be a case of dramatic effect? I dont know much on this but if we look outside the manga time traveling has never really been life threatening for pokemon trainers to my knowleldge.

Well there is the possibility that it is exclusive the Adventures universe.

Thats a fair point (I mean, the trainers from the D&P adventure series weren't really complaining about the time-space shenanagens Dialga and Palkia were causing but it would probabaly be PIS or an Outlier in the end.)

SD is right. The feathers don't let you time travel, they avoid time travel killing you. It could still be resistance to time manip for Ho-Oh and Lugia, though.

Back