• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So who would win between two of the biggest names of Anime? The OG Pikachu or the soon to be Pirate King? Keep in mind, this is the Pikachu of the Anime, and this is Whole Cake Island Arc Luffy.

Edit: Fine, he can have the precognition.

Pikachu blitzes very, very hard. You should equalize speed. Also see above, you can't restrict abilities.

If speed is equalized and Luffy gets his abilities properly:

Luffy is < 85 gigatons, Pikachu scales to 294 gigatons, so the AP gap is like 3.5x.

However Pikachu will have a tough time affecting him with electricity, or even some of its physical attacks, although I'm sure due to the gap it will harm him in some capacity. I don't see Pikachu really getting past Luffy's resistance to electricity and blunt attacks alongside his Haki, I think Luffy might actually take this via wearing Pikachu down.

Well Luffy does have massive stamina. He was able to continue fighting when he was vomiting blood and having major blood loss.

Luffy can maintain 3rd gear a lot longer than he can 4th from what I remember. I don't think this will be incredibly, massively long to the point where it's a stamina battle, I'm just saying he'd wear down Pikachu with a large flurry of attacks, whereas Pikachu can't really do much to harm him in return.

Damn. Pikachu lost to a non-Gear 7-A Luffy in the past and now he's fairly stronger than his maximum output.

But yeah. Luffy has the edge in stamina and endurance. He won't get enough damage to put him down with Pikachu's moveset. Also he has Pseudo-Flight in Boundman's form and that precognition making things like hitting Pikachu easier even if he tries to dodge (just like Katakuri did to Luffy wearing him down faster).

Well the speed wouldn't mean much if Pikachu can't harm Luffy, who has shown a great resistance to electricity, not to mention Luffy's precognition abilities.

Precog means being able to see the future, but it doesn't mean he can conceivably do anything about an attack moving millions of times faster than he can move.

Pikachu can certainly harm Luffy with the AP gap. Blunt attacks would be reduced due to his elasticity, but that will only work for so long.

Equalizing speed just makes this much more simple, otherwise it's a stomp in Pikachu's favor as Luffy can't do anything.

Basically what Dargoo said.

Even if Luffy can see the future Pikachu's so damn fast in comparison that he won't be able to see it in his near future.

@Rin

I highly doubt it. It's been discussed if Red Hawk is an outlier.

Calaca Vs said:
Basically what Dargoo said.

Even if Luffy can see the future Pikachu's so damn fast in comparison that he won't be able to see it in his near future.

@Rin

I highly doubt it. It's been discussed if Red Hawk is an outlier.

Really doubt Red Hawk is an outlier. You can simply write off a Post time skip Luffy damaging Doffy as an outlier. If it was a Yonko than sure, but damaging Doffy definitely isn't an outlier. I've also seen this argument made to try to dismiss Luffy vs Crocodile as an outlier. It makes no sense.

This isn't the place to discuss that but I disagree with it being an outlier aswell.

Anyway I'm following that thread and I don't know where are you getting it was accepted as legit.

That would make sense, since the Birdcage was shredding Dressrosa, but how big is Dressrosa compared to the Birdcage anyway?

Let's not derail this thread.

Right now Luffy is currently 6-C with the 87.5 gigatons in Gear 4th and if the calc has been aproved nearly 150 gigatons with KKG.

Put the speed equal in the OP. And it will go like Dargoo and I said.

I guess from this point onward, let's treat it as if Speed was Equalized then. Who do you think would win, with Luffy's King Kong Gon or Pikachu's Thunder?

I mean Luffy's KKG is currently his better attack but Pikachu's 2x that. Luffy won't do a critical with it. He wins because he's highly resistant to blunt force and electricity so Pikachu's AP advantage is drastically nerfed but with the clear edge in that if we don't count KKG.

But Luffy has precog and even if Pikachu can speed amp itself Luffy can do it in a limited form but still. He has the ways to win with mid-diff.

Now that Pikachu is getting downgraded to 7-A you should change this for Punk Hazard Luffy instead. He has no Future Sight tho.

Back