• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't blunt attacks, they were projectile rocks (piercing) and Haki prevents piercing regardless

He doesn't because he blitzes

His speed amp is attack speed only (Snakeman), which resets when he snaps his arms back, and Peridot could very well just beam him before he transforms.

Gear second is his speed amp, and peridot is unaware of him at the start of the fight on top of the beam having having a charge time

Gear Second is 7-A.

SBA assumes strongest.

OP said High 7-A Luffy.

Anyway, moving on. One more.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Peridot's speed is equalized to Gear 4th, which is faster than Gear 2nd. The only amp he'll have is Snakeman.
If hes starting in gear 4th then piercing attacks wont do jack shit to him

Yep, it wouldn't. Nobody is saying anything about piercing attacks tho, Peridot would be attacking with energy projection and tractor beam.

Also, excessive usage of Gear 4th renders Luffy unable to use Haki for 10 minutes and makes his body burn calories much faster, which lowers how long he can remain in combat. So there's another advantage for Peridot.

I meant for Luffy wouldn't easily lose to her even in the way that he is equalized, But either way Luffy probably takes the win either way. FRA

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yep, it wouldn't. Nobody is saying anything about piercing attacks tho, Peridot would be attacking with energy projection and tractor beam.
Are her enwrgy attacks blunt or piercing? Pick one.

the tractor beam has a charge time and can be dodged like calca said

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, excessive usage of Gear 4th renders Luffy unable to use Haki for 10 minutes and makes his body burn calories much faster, which lowers how long he can remain in combat. So there's another advantage for Peridot.
Implying he needs more than a single punch

WeeklyBattles said:
Are her enwrgy attacks blunt or piercing? Pick one.

the tractor beam has a charge time and can be dodged like calca said
You were the one who were saying they were blunt force, not me, I never said they are blunt at any point, and nobody in this entire thread ever said they were piercing, you legit just made that up. They're neither piercing nor blunt, they're energy projection.

No, it doesn't have any charge time, and it being dodgegable doesn't make it a stomp, since if Peridot could land a hit, it would work.

WeeklyBattles said:
Implying he needs more than a single punch

• Tries to attack the ship.
  • Doesn't work.
  • Uses Goken to go inside.
  • Searches for Peridot inside the ship, which is as big as mountain.
Yeah, a lot more than just throwing a punch.

The Calaca said:
What does energy do?

Dodging isn't a reasonable argument to prove a stomp.
In su it deals blunt damage as shown by it doing so against stevens shield and explodes

Speedblitz, precog, and a charging time prove it

The Calaca said:
Weekly: Implying he needs more than a single punch

Also Weekly: unless it has an aoe of dozens to hudreds of meters its not going to do much of anything
Correct, unless the beam has an aoe of dozens to hundreds of mteres which it doesnt it wont do anything

• Tries to attack the ship.
  • Doesn't work.
  • Uses Goken to go inside.
  • Searches for Peridot inside the ship, which is as big as mountain.
Yeah, a lot more than just throwing a punch.

The ship is not as big as a mointain it is a few hundred feet

Luffy doesn't blitz. I saw the links above and there's no charging time there either.

Lol, you don't even dare to recognize what you said. The second quote was when you were talking about Goken. Get your arguments together, my dude.

He does blitz via speed amps

Yes there is

I was not talking about Goken I'm talking about Peridot's tractor beam. I was wrong about goken.

Amps that increase attack speed. Seriously, start reading.

Well, I was showing your double standard while talking about Goken and how it would affect the ship.

Cool I'm not talking about goken, goken oneshots the ships dura, im talking about Peridot's never being able to hit her tractor beam

WeeklyBattles said:
It was calced to only be a few hundred feet my dude
And what does that have to do with what I'm saying? A small mountain that is a few hundred feet tall is still a mountain. It's size doesn't change the fact that it is a mountain.

Also, this is arguing semantics that have nothing to do with the actual point, the point being that Luffy has to get inside the ship and find Peridot, meaning he won't just win in a second by throwing a punch, so Gear 4th burning his stamina could work for Peridot's advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back