• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pen or the sword said:
Wasn't aqumarines beam the one that held alexandrite? I don't rember peridot ever holding alexandrite with her beam.
Any reason why they wouldnt scale to each other?

Why would they? Isnt aquamarines ability due to her being an auamarine not the result of homeworld tech? AFAIK Aquamarine was made with that ability. peridot is using her limb enhancers to produce a semi similar effect and only ever used it on pearl, I see no reason we should scale the two.

Hmmm fair i suppose (I thought the wand was her weapon but I think her weapon would actually be her wings), I could argue aquamarine is far higher ranked then peridot and is likely to have more powerful tech but I can see why we scale them now.

>It's a beam

Precognition. Luffy will see the event seconds before it happens and will do anything to prevent it.

Luffy regularly gets hit by attacks, he doesnt use precog often enough to viably say he will guaranteed avoid being caught

That was before Katakuri. He regularly uses his precog to even help an old gramps to Dodge by telling him what to do Next.

Okay then if thats the case how is this fair? Luffys dura and physiology make the ships weapons unable to do any lasting damage to him, his dura negation bypasses the ship's durability, and without it peridot is tier 9

Yeah, I was going to say that. Tossing him into space is also a wincon. Luffy just wouldn't allow that.

Peridot is incapable of tossing him into space and the lasers deal blunt damage on top of having much lower ap than his dura

Also, Aquamarine fought the Gems on Earth, this fight takes place in a oxeganated area of space. Throw him out of the area and he suffocates.

Should be is an understatement lol, he was undamaged by an attack stronger than the ships lasers while immensely weaker than the key used here

I saw the original battle was in outer space.

This battle is hilarious.

Moritzva said:
I saw the original battle was in outer space.
This battle is hilarious.
This battle is about Luffy (in space because space pirates) trying to steal a spaceship so he can go beat up Rose for what she did to Spinel.

Give Luffy a spacesuit so he can so smack Peridot in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back