• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's hard to really get depth for, so I think there's not much luck

Not to mention measuring all the cut out and not cut out parts would be a pain in all kinds of necks

Alright

I'd probably use near total fatalities to be absolutely safe but if you have an actual method to get a solid depth for it, fine by me

He's doing it

He's just taking the option of "Yes" I think, or maybe the real life one

I decided to just slap it with approval since Kep hasn't said anything about the newer version

Should be fine to just go ahead and apply.

Quetzalcoatl is stated to be older and generally stronger then everyone else

Lucoa is a goddess, and gods are stated as being the one type of supernatural beings stronger than dragons. Plus, she casually overpowered Tohru in an arm-wrestle.

Not only that... but if we say it took them a day to get from the super cluster it mentions to Earth, that would be 91714275213.68800354c

Back