• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if the dragon maid community is very prominent here. Guess I'll see with this thread.

Should Tohru get the abilities of the Spirit of the Holy Sword since she has it now? And a "likely higher" in her attack potency in it?

She has only used it once (not even alone, it was with Elma), and although she can use it, it technically belongs to Kobayashi, as well as being her own entity.
Better to wait and see if she uses it again.

She has only used it once (not even alone, it was with Elma), and although she can use it, it technically belongs to Kobayashi, as well as being her own entity.
Better to wait and see if she uses it again.
It can maybe be added as "Optional Equipment"

Also I made a sandbox of some standard dragon abilities with some scans. Any thoughts? I plan on expanding it since the old blog page with power explanations is outdated with broken links.

Pretty sure it would still be a resistance even if that was the case. And I guess it'd also be a weakness for the sword if it's a true statement.

She has the same resistance on her profile rn I believe.
What I was referring to is..... She already knows that God is real in her verse right? From the moment she knew Tohru's past (and realized she didn't dream it) she should have lost that resistance.

Anyway, I'm going to see if I reread the spin-offs in search of more skills (as far as Tumangaonline has)

Anyway, I'm going to see if I reread the spin-offs in search of more skills (as far as Tumangaonline has)
oh right the spin-offs. I should read them as well, are they canon?

What I was referring to is..... She already knows that God is real in her verse right? From the moment she knew Tohru's past (and realized she didn't dream it) she should have lost that resistance.
Yeah, but she didn't, so it's likely she does have the power and the resistance in full.

In addition to this, most of the author's (Cool-kyoushinsha) series seem to be connected, so maybe the verse can be expanded.
Although with the exception of a specific character in his prime I don't remember anything that could even come close to the power levels of kobayashi no maid dragon. (that I remember there are one or two supersoldiers, one or two minor superhumans, those of Chichi Chichi that I will ignore because his work abuses ecchi to the point where vs battles wiki would eliminate all traces of him instantly, yokais and...... God

As far as I understand, yes, isn't that where the feat of the Lucoa moon rabbit comes from?
Considering I just reread the entirety of the main dragon maid manga and didn't see that feat, I think so.

I know it comes from there, I just didn't know if it had been mentioned in the main series ...... well the wiki treats them as canon then

I know it comes from there, I just didn't know if it had been mentioned in the main series ...... well the wiki treats them as canon then
Nice. I'll try going through some of them today, I never actually read any of the side series. I'll write down any new powers I find as I go.

The rabbit moon feat comes from the Lucoa spin-off. The spin-offs are treated as canon because they reference events from the main series. Kanna's feat of flying from Saitama to New York is in her spin-off, as are a lot of her abilities. I actually went through and put the scans for all of Kanna's abilities on imgur and then onto her profile since she's got far fewer abilities than anyone else.

The rabbit moon feat comes from the Lucoa spin-off. The spin-offs are treated as canon because they reference events from the main series. Kanna's feat of flying from Saitama to New York is in her spin-off, as are a lot of her abilities. I actually went through and put the scans for all of Kanna's abilities on imgur and then onto her profile since she's got far fewer abilities than anyone else.
Ah, yeah I saw. It seems a lot of the kanna spin-offs were actually in the anime as well.

Question though, do you know where the Immortality (Type 1) for dragons comes from? I only know that they can live longer than the Earth itself.

That's nutritional right? Tohru can generate her own constant flow of mana which I'm pretty sure is what gives her stamina, thus she wouldn't need to eat. She and Lucoa I think are the only ones to have the limitless mana thing

Self-Sustenance 1 is on every DM page. So I'm unsure.

I only saw that they don't sleep and that Tohru didn't even understand why people needed sleep.

Elma once said she could go a month without food but that's the closest I remember for dragons as a whole having type 1.

Well it probably shouldn't be on anyone's page who hasn't explicitly been said to generate their own mana. So anyone outside Tohru and Lucoa

Remember that this existed and that we were going to see the spin-off's?
I found a notepad of mine in which they had written down things from the spin-off's so I put them here to get them off me in the next comment

I don't even remember the context of anything, but it can serve as a guide

Last edited:
Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon Elma OL Nikki:
Chapter 1
-Elma mentions that Tohru used to destroy buildings and blow up mountains.
Chapter 4
-Dragons have a better sense of smell (Enhanced Smell)
Chapter 5
-Kobayashi is hiding his presence? posifle gag, not usable.
Chapter 10
-Both Elma and Fafnir use an attack (possibly fire or energy) to remove food from the pan.
Chapter 11
-Enhanced senses
-They call Lucoa to erase the memories of a thief.
Chapter 12
-Ilulu can eat fire from a lighter as a snack. INSARY
Chapter 15
-Lucoa can float in the water thanks to her breasts.
-Shouta learns water magic (although it is not shown what he does).
Chapter 16
-The curse of Fafnir that causes states of confusion.
Chapter 17
-Tohru can recognize all the ingredients in a dish just by tasting it. (Enhanced Taste).
Chapter 25
-Lucoa manages to get Kobayashi to hear Elma's conversation despite not being able to hear it before due to the distance.
Chapter 29
-Portal made by Lucoa
-Luco erases the memory of Elma's friend.
Chapter 33
-Elma can tell the pulse, and blood pressure of a person by seeing them.
Chapter 34
-Every animal is afraid of Elma
Chapter 35
-Fafnir destroys a holster with a curse.
-Fafnir has telekinesis.
Chapter 39
-Elma can smell people's sexual arousal.
Chapter 41
-Lucoa has planted mushrooms from another world in ours, these have the ability to turn people into babies,
even being able to turn Elma after eating it.
Chapter 42
-Elma used to eat lava, obviously enduring those temperatures (also, Ilulu used to eat coal).
-Even in her human form, Elma is able to make a gust of air just by blowing.
Chapter 44
-Elma has a tolerance for heat, also, while traveling with Tohru, they would sometimes relax next to lava flows.
Chapter 45
-Fafnir can preserve food with a spell

Kobayashi-San Chi No Maid Dragon: okomirigurashi no Fafnir:
Chapter 2
-Fafnir can bring objects to life with his curses.

Kobayashi-San Chi No Maid Dragon: Kanna No Nichijou:
Chapter 1
-Kanna scares animals with her presence
Chapter 2
-Kanna knows a written spell to summon a genie
Chapter 4
-Kanna knows how to command people
Chapter 13
-Tohru has an overdeveloped sense of smell, she can follow Kobayashi's scent, like a dog.
Chapter 16
Kanna gets tired if she doesn't charge
Chapter 25
-Kanna's body is resistant to ultraviolet rays.
-Tohru can change the color of her scales, to appear tanned.
Chapter 30
-Kanna absorbs electricity from a storm (Electricity Absorption)
Chapter 31
-Lucoa gave Kanna "Divine clay", which allows objects made with this clay to be brought to life.
Chapter 33
-Kanna can scream loud enough to throw people with it alone (Dragon Shout)
Chapter 46
-Kanna generated a small amount of electricity inside her body and used it to make a magnetic field.
Chapter 54
-Kanna has x-ray vision.
Chapter 58
-Kanna accidentally gave Saikawa a masculine charm due to her inexperience with the transformation spell.
Also, it seems to have made her stronger

Kobayashi-San Chi No Maid Dragon: Lucoa wa Boku no XX desu
Chapter 1
-Lucoa claims to be able to make Shouta into a giant with magic.
Chapter 2
-Shouta prevents Lucoa from using his clairvoyance on him.
-Lucoa can feel Shouta's magic.
-A rabbit is frightened by the presence of Lucoa
-Lucoa is responsible for the rabbit on the moon.
-Lucoa can mimic any type of clothing by changing his scales.
Chapter 3
-After accidentally swallowing 2 or 3 tree monsters, Lucoa weakens to the point where he is physically inferior to Fafnir,
however according to Fafnir himself "A dragon of your caliber could have easily cure that sickness by yourself"
-Shouta knows fire spells
Chapter 4
-Lucoa has "Cloth Creation"
Chapter 5
-Lucoa can make a phone speak and say how it is used, apparently bringing it to life.
Chapter 6
-Lucoa's breasts make her float in the water.
-Lucoa was the one who taught Poseidon/Neptune to swim.
-Lucoa runs on top of the water.
-Lucoa cast a confusion spell on everyone, although they know it's there, they have no idea what it's doing.
-Lucoa can separate the water in a pool as if he were Moses.
-Lucoa has paralysis magic, and Shouta manages to escape from it.
Chapter 7
-Lucoa breaks the 4th wall?
-Lucoa can mimic any type of clothing by changing his scales.
Chapter 8
-Lucoa can feel the breathing of insects (More enhanced senses).
-by releasing some of his dragon power he is able to intimidate insects.
-Lucoa controls some flowers to tie up Shouta (plant manipulation).
Chapter 9
-Lucoa changes form, and pretends to be a girl of Shouta's age (who looks like a boy).
Chapter 12
-Lucoa knocks out a sleepy Elma with a punch.
-Lucoa has magic that increases luck.
-Lucoa can cause good dreams
Chapter 13
-Lucoa says "I just thought I could share some of my dragon healing power with you!"
-Lucoa creates a portal
Chapter 14
-Lucoa makes an aphrodisiac chocolate
-Bathing entirely in Fafnir's blood gives immortality
-the whole chapter is based on the attempt to get the ability to resist the effect of aphrodisiac chocolate,
so the immortal being should give resistance to that
-Lucoa turns Fafnir into a loli
Chapter 15
-Lucoa knows Spanish
Chapter 16
-Lucoa and Shouta breaks the 4th wall?
-Lucoa knows how to fight in wrestling
-Lucoa resists a slime that tries to melt her (acid manipulation resistance)
-Shouta knows teleportation.
Chater 17
-Shouta can fly on a broomstick.
Capter 22
-Lucoa uses magic to create a zombie apocalypse.
-Lucoa is immune to the zombie infection, even though Kanna and Tohru are not (possibly due to their magic.
Chapter 23
-Lucoa can make a spell that turns Shouta into a girl and makes the rest of the world believe that she was always one,
this spell could only be broken if Shouta learned the lesson
-Lucoa becomes a man
Chapter 24
-Lucoa can read minds
-Lucoa can understand animals
Chapter 27
-Lucoa have Immersion (Lucoa enters into a videogame, leave it open for Shouta, Takiya and Fafnir to enter as well)
-Lucoa can change things in the video game

Back