• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Chaos Dragon and friend of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Ilulu, faces off against the Alter Ego of Love & Hate and Servant fighting for humanity's Fate, Passionlip.

R1: Both characters are up to date (Ilulu's most recent appearance in Dragon Maid, Passionlip's most recent appearance in F/GO)
R2: Both are bloodlusted (Ilulu's still a villain with no qualms over destruction, Passionlip's personality is suppressed by the restraints from SE.RA.PH)

Who wins?

SBA says Passionlip is tier 1 and MFTL+ with immeasurable reactions. However even if using 6-C Passionlip in speed equal, Servant Physiology and her hax goes brrr. It looks like Passionlip stomps in my eyes

SBA says Passionlip is tier 1 and MFTL+ with immeasurable reactions. However even if using 6-C Passionlip in speed equal, Servant Physiology and her hax goes brrr. It looks like Passionlip stomps in my eyes
I like this matchup, but it's a stomp, unfortunately.

Servants have 4-D invulnerability.
Both are fair points. Though there is one question I have in regards to the invulnerability: in this thread, someone said that there needs to be some level of "mystery" (Basically magic or mythology) for them to hurt a Servant. As far as I know, Dragons in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid are inherently magical, and some of them, like Fafnir or Quetzalcoatl, are tied to mythology. Since Ilulu is majorly the former since I don't believe there's a mythology that has an Ilulu, would that give her at least a fighting chance against Passionlip?

Both are fair points. Though there is one question I have in regards to the invulnerability: in this thread, someone said that there needs to be some level of "mystery" (Basically magic or mythology) for them to hurt a Servant. As far as I know, Dragons in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid are inherently magical, and some of them, like Fafnir or Quetzalcoatl, are tied to mythology. Since Ilulu is majorly the former since I don't believe there's a mythology that has an Ilulu, would that give her at least a fighting chance against Passionlip?
Nope. The invulnerability can only be passed by 4-D magical shiz.

Unfortunately, Dragon Maid doesn't got it.

Back