• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He has to be in close range of the energy to absorb, so yes if he's right next to him. He's done it before.

Inhales... Laxus vs Luck flashbacks

...still, Base Luck can amp himself with Reinforcement Magic and has Reactive Power Level. He becomes more powerful and adapts to Tsuna with every hit. Luck is not stupid to use electricity against a guy who absorbs it. Luck gets to know with his sensory abilities, goodbye amps. And it's not like he still can't blitz. He can use Lightning Boots and blitz Tsuna. Also, Elemental Intangibility will be a huge problem for Tsuna because Luck while blitzing is pretty untouchable.

I forgot he now has Intangibility. That adds a notable hax in this battle alongside RPL and Stats amps

What do Tsuna starts with, sealing?

SpookyShadow said:
Grace? Wait. But Tsuna doesn't have 3 more votes.
According to the rules, if one side reaches 7 votes, but doesn't have 3 votes above the other, then it is grace for incon.

Let's not add this, idk if there were any solid reasons against Luck's RPL, sensory abilities, blitz and Reinforcement Magic?

SpookyShadow said:
Let's not add this, idk if there were any solid reasons against Luck's RPL, sensory abilities, blitz and Reinforcement Magic?
Reasons against sensory abilities and speed enhancement = Tsuna's superior sensory abilities and comparable speed enhancement with absorption.

Reasons against strength enhancement = Tsuna's likely superior strength enhancement with absorption (As he can speed blitz and stomp people who would stomp him after absorbing 1 of their attacks, did this to Genkishi)

Win condition for Tsuna = Sealing.

Grace.

SpookyShadow said:
And RPL?
What are Tsuna's speed amp and sensory feats?
I already mentioned his speed amp feat.

Hyper Intuition Feats

In the first showing of Hyper Intuition, Tsuna is not only able to see through Mukuro's illusions, but he could pinpoint nerves on the human body to paralyze his opponent, without any prior training or experience….He could also sense that Mukuro had possessed Bianchi's body.

In another instance of possibly Hyper Intuition, Tsuna could detect Mukuro's consciousness (Mukuro had possessed a young boy at a baseball game).

In another instance of Hyper Intuition Tsuna created a new technique; Zero Point Breakthrough: Revised, purely on instinct.

In yet another instance of Hyper Intuition, Tsuna knew instinctively how to train for the upcoming Varia battle.

During Chrome's fight against Viper, Tsuna foretold of Mukuro's arrival moments before he appeared.

Tsuna could see Mukuro's memories.

In the Future arc Tsuna knew that Chrome was the one who showed up on the ring radar in kokuyo land.

Tsuna could predict the moves of the death stalk unit because of Hyper Intuition.

Tsuna knew that Shouichi was the one who sent him and his friends to the future, just based on Hyper Intuition.

Tsuna could predict the movements and trajectory of Genshiki's illusionary slugs (Which were invisible and seemingly untraceable...I say seemingly because characters who can sense Dying Will Flames couldn't sense the sea slug missiles), based on Hyper Intuition danger sense.

Tsuna can tell when others are lying via Hyper Intuition.

Tsuna can hear/feel spirits with hyper intuition.

Tsuna could hear Enma's thoughts.

Bump

So Luck's win con is 94kt Dura, RPL, Stats amps and Intangibility

And Tsuna's win con is H2H and Sealing bug we don't know when he will use it

Let's not forget that both are in character, starts 100 meters away and in a labyrinth (my bad, I thought I wrote it) where they don't know where the other is so they need to find the other with their sensory skill (I must have explained it better)

Stat amps are negligible.

Durability and intangibility aren't win conditions, they're only defensive.

Honestly I could argue for Tsuna having NPI even all the way back in this key, but I'll save that for the CRT I do in the future.

YungManzi said:
Stat amps are negligible.

Durability and intangibility aren't win conditions, they're only defensive.

Honestly I could argue for Tsuna having NPI even all the way back in this key, but I'll save that for the CRT I do in the future.
Yeah but how is Tsuna gonna go h2h if Luck is way more resistant and become intangible? And I don't know how Luck's stats amp are negligible.

When Astral brought up Sealing, I thought it was what Tsuna starts with but if he doesn't, what stops Luck from defeating Tsuna before he uses sealing?

Also does Tsuna has something against RPL?

"When Astral brought up Sealing, I thought it was what Tsuna starts with but if he doesn't, what stops Luck from defeating Tsuna before he uses sealing?"

The fact that Luck starts by spamming lightning attacks, and Tsuna gets way stronger and faster.

From what I've seen on this thread, his boosts in both speed and strength would be greater than Luck's.

Actually sorry I mistaken the forms. Luck's first fight with Lotus - he first used amps and goes for the CQC. Elf Luck mainly fights with Danmaku

But I don't see resistance to Extrasensory on Tsuna's profile so Luck can sense his moves too.

Reactive Power Level would be a pain in the ass for Tsuna. Even if Tsuna amps - Lucks adapts and becomes faster and stronger with time, while blitzing and becoming intangible during that.

With amps Luck can tank any Tsuna's hit due to Small City dura. And he got tremendous amount of stamina so he can fight even for few hours with Tsuna and he will still keep getting stronger and adapt more, to the point Tsuna will be hopeless if he's prolonging the fight.

Idk about if his boosts are greater in speedo and powa. Luck, while in base he was absolutely outclassed by Vetto, with amps he fully blitzed him and adapted. And he was able to somewhat scratch him, even with AP difference (19 kilotons vs 1 megaton), but it was like Killua vs Youpi.

Uh...he will, because I don't think luck could defeat him tbh.

His amps are all Lightning stuff (His gloves, fiend, and boots are all made of lightning), which Tsuna could absorb if he gets close, and if he attacks with lightning from afar Tsuna absorbs that.

Tsuna at this point is probably also more skilled via hyper intuition alone. Being able to strike pressure points to instantly knock people out and stuff.

Pretty much. He takes no damage from stuff he absorbs. Even punches coated by the flames of chracters who stomp him don't do any damage if he absorbs the flame.

Back