• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even Luck has speed amp. But Tsuna still has precog to make him able to reacct that Tsuna can also absorb Luck's attack to boost his AP and speed too And Tsuna can also just freeze Luck with ZPS:FT too

Vote for Tsuna

That reminds me that we really should update his Absorption description.

The 7 flames of the sky are flames indeed, but no normal flames. Saying he can only absorb flames feels pretty wrong.

It should also work on the seven flames of the earth as well, and one of those is controlling vegetation while another is straight out ice.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Tsuna has Hyper Intuition to counteract speed, though it'll still be a nuisance. Not to mention he still has Sealing as an option.
I don't see sealing on his profile

For a while now, pretty much everyone (Who is a knowledgable member on KHR) has agreed that ZPB:FE is sealing as well as ice manipulation.

The fact that it's stated Xanxus was sealed for 10 years and was unconcious the entire time is good enough proof of that.

I don't know enough about Luck. How much of a speed advantage would he have with amps? And how likely is he to use amps?

YungManzi said:
I don't know enough about Luck. How much of a speed advantage would he have with amps? And how likely is he to use amps?
He has the Thunder God's Gloves and Boots. This is the first thing he does when he fights a strong opponent. How much it increases is unknown but the boots greatly improve his speed while the gloves improves his range and strength

He also has a spell called Thunder Fiend:

Thunder Fiend: With an open grimoire, Luck clads his feet and hands and uses his increased speed to blitz a target, ricocheting around an area. Luck's momentum also increases the strength of his strikes.

Wait, actually...

Before I solidify my vote, I have a question.

How often does Luck use ranged lightning attacks?

Also he has possibly the greatest sensory abilities in entire BC (at least Yami puts him ahead of nobles who have absurdal amounts of mana and way of sensing) and Reactive Power Level. It's like his own precog. And Milly is later doing a CRT to give Luck actual precog because of few panels.

Tsuna's around 12 kilotons, and yeah Tsuna FRA.

Blasting energy attacks is like, the worst thing you can do against Tsuna.

He absorbs and become a hell of a lot stronger; as-in... he was getting stomped, absorbed one attack, and became able to fight on par with the person who was stomping him.

Edit:

In fact, it's even worse than that.

He ended up stomping the person he was fighting until they got a power up.

Luck can sense that after few hits with Extrasensory Perception (growth in power) and Luck got AP advantage I see.

Can he absorb electricity or mana? Because I see that on his profile he can absorb flames. Luck later goes for CQC combat and can start to blitz Tsuna and become stronger with every hit, adapting to Tsuna's fighting style easily and seeing what his next moves are. After Luck amps himself with Creation Magic he becomes tremendously stronger than in base and can even survive attacks of opponents way stronger than him. He got Low 7-B dura with his gauntlets and boots.

Lightning Flames = Electricity.

And if Magic in Black Clover is anything like any other supernatural shounen energy (Chakra, Nen, Ki ect), he can absorb. He also gets much faster in addition to getting stronger from absorption.

Back