• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Link: "Fi, analisys."

Fi: "Don't kill him because if you do he's going to do bad things to you. I'd suggest non-lethal methods such as-"

(*Link BFRs him to the Ghostly Ether*)

Fi: "Well, that was easy. We're going to eat a burger? My analysis indicate a McDonald's at around 500m from here"

Other than being the patron god of Lucius, what does Slaneesh have anything to do with this? Also, pretty sure she can analyze what Slaanesh can manifest outside the Warp (the 4-A biz). Shouldn't be that different from Khorne's manifestation "peaking" at 4-A.

Fi doesn't need to analyze Slaanesh to know that Link'd get ****** up by killing him. She just wouldn't be able to explain why the soul just sorta shows up.

Why did nobody ever try BFRing TMQ now that I think of it

Because people choose easy "wins" for TMQ while I simply choose haxed doods to see what happens.

Thunder McQuee. His gimmick is that killing him kills the killer, which is why he has so many incons.

Lucius is Warhammer TMQ, meaning it's somehow connected to a tier 1, has thousands of years of combat experience, is tier 5 minimum, and makes him win instead of incon because why not.

Let me change something. Because I feel this is unbalanced.

Also minor nitpick, but 4-A slaanesh isn't 4-A slaanesh. That's how much has leaked through the Emperor trying to hold back the CGs. It's representative of the fact that the Chaos Gods are slowly winning more that they can spawn 4-A avatars or something.

Lucius can't really hurt a 4-B without dying. I'll vote link fra.

I mean. Now they are at CQC distance. Fi wont have that easy analyzing the guy that is relentlessly attacking. And if link hits him with the sword Lucius dies.

PaChi2 said:
I mean. Now they are at CQC distance. Fi wont have that easy analyzing the guy that is relentlessly attacking. And if link hits him with the sword Lucius dies.
That... changes nothing? He can't harm Link, and even then Link would try to use his shield, not the sword.

PaChi2 said:
He teleports and finds out from there

Link can't kill him with a single hit either due to them being similar in AP

Composite link is 4-B. He'd definitely kill him.

That... changes nothing? He can't harm Link, and even then Link would try to use his shield, not the sword.

Totally using the shield. The sword is just a fancy tool.

He teleports and finds out from there

Link can't kill him with a single hit either due to them being similar in AP

This guy scales to High 5-A only, not 4-B.

Totally using the shield. The sword is just a fancy tool.

Shield=Defense Sword=Attack. And honestly, Link has so many ways to defend himself it's not even funny. Fi is pretty fast with its analysis, so Link will probably find out about Lucius's gimmick before he kills him.

>Penguins of Madagascar

>Your Childhood cartoon

Kowalski, analysis

You say it as if link would never swing the sword bruh unless told him to do so.

You say it as if Link would be able to swing his sword without Fi stopping him on his track because she already knows the gimmick. Fi can probably analyze Lucius in the "seconds" it takes Link to swing his sword and will stop him to avoid his master getting killed.

TriforcePower1 said:
You say it as if Link would be able to swing his sword without Fi stopping him on his track because she already knows the gimmick. Fi can probably analyze Lucius in the "seconds" it takes Link to swing his sword and will stop him to avoid his master getting killed.
For the record, Lucius getting stabbed on purpose with the sword counts as killing him.

The fact is that he won't get stabbed. Link wants to hear Fi's analisys, so he'll mainly play it defensively if Lucius attacks him. Can't Fi analyze guys pretty much instantly in the game? Isn't Fi Link's Sword? So, even if Link isn't told that and he decides to go offensive, Fi would stop the attack (like Life absorbing or seal on Link, like she has done other times), tell Link that the guy can't harm him and Link listens to Fi's explanation while Lucius uselessly tries to harm him.

All of this assuming Link starts offensively and not defensively like he most likely would do.

Because Link actually killing him means Link loses, and Lucius has killed himself on opponents to abuse his ability before.

So it's basically thunder McQueen only the opponent not only knows what not to do off the bat but Thunder doesn't bother killing himself

Right, our definition of fair matches is still bad

Lucius wins if he dies. Link wins by not killing him due to his info analysis telling him not to. I don't really see much wrong there.

Back