• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

base sonic vs lucius

speed equalized

5 votes lucius

Last edited:
I guess regular Sonic stuffs like spin dash..

That or Chaos Control (Space-time Manipulation thingy)

Won’t this just be incon since Yuno can dodge everything from him via spirit hushed dance and conjunction?

i wonder what the chaos control thingy is

wouldnt neverland weaken sonic
It weakens targets by controlling the flow of magic in it's AOE so it should depend on if sonic is using magic or an equivalent form of energy that is equalized(Though from what I can tell magic is a specific thing in archie comics so unless he's using that he should be fine)

I legit have no idea where Judgment Day Yuno scales. He cut off Sacred Power Lucius's horn, but I got no clue where Sacred Power Lucius scales aside from being unquantifiably above 188.64 petatons, which would mean that Archie Sonic one-shots

I legit have no idea where Judgment Day Yuno scales. He cut off Sacred Power Lucius's horn, but I got no clue where Sacred Power Lucius scales aside from being unquantifiably above 188.64 petatons, which would mean that Archie Sonic one-shots
Lucius should most likely scale above the Paladins who can damage Ichika and co.
But even then it's still a One Shot

Lucius starts with time manip, I believe (going off of how his immediate first move was to put Neverland Yuno in a chrono-bubble) which Sonic has no resistance to. I'm not sure how fast it is, because if it isn't all that fast then Sonic should be able to counter via chaos emeralds, no? BFR is a big wincon for him too since if Lucius gets yeeted dimensionally he loses.

Not only that, but he has precog which Sonic has no resistance to. This Sonic is notably less haxed than his Pre-Gen or Game counterpart (and apparently lacks the immense speed amps), so any of Lucius's abilities (soul manip, mind manip, attack reflection, time stop, EE) wipe him.

Last edited:
Lucius starts with time manip, I believe (going off of how his immediate first move was to put Neverland Yuno in a chrono-bubble) which Sonic has no resistance to. I'm not sure how fast it is, because if it isn't all that fast then Sonic should be able to counter via chaos emeralds, no? BFR is a big wincon for him too since if Lucius gets yeeted dimensionally he loses.

Lucius could always teleport back, he has inter dimensional teleportation as he gone to the underworld and back.

Time manipulation works nigh instantaneously, the moment Sonic is encased, no matter what he does to counter successfully, he would’ve aged significantly and nearly erased, this will be similar to how Patri’s arm got caught with a small time bubble and was nearly aged to dust but he teleported away before he fully lost the arm.

Assuming Sonic could deal with that which I HIGHLY DOUBT he would successfully considering Lucius could also do a Time bubble forcefield to erase whoever is going in to attack. Lucius would just stop time and **** up Sonic with Soul Manipulation as maybe a last resort? Or mid way into the match.

Lucius could always teleport back, he has inter dimensional teleportation as he gone to the underworld and back.

Time manipulation works nigh instantaneously, the moment Sonic is encased, no matter what he does to counter successfully, he would’ve aged significantly and nearly erased, this will be similar to how Patri’s arm got caught with a small time bubble and was nearly aged to dust but he teleported away before he fully lost the arm.
Oh, ignore what I said about BFR then. In that case, it's really just a matter of "does Sonic have literally any way of putting down Lucius for good before he uses any of his super potent hax which he goes for right at the start of battle", the answer to which appears to be no. Lucius GG.

So either Lucius time haxes Sonic out of existence or Sonic one-shots Lucius

Not gonna vote atm but damn
Pretty much, but speed is equalised and this Sonic doesn't have Statistics Amplification on his profile, meaning that Lucius can hit Sonic just as fast as vice versa. And, well, when you go for timehax off the bat... Not lookin' good.

Back