• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer | Global Revision | Some additions

First of all, The Map of DC Creation.

We can see that Bleed and basic universes stay in the one plane of reality, Bleed is innumerable-dimensional space.

The Sphere of Gods transcends the bleed and basic universes, Orion sees them like air bubbles

Superman notes, that SoG is beyond time/space . Also Mxy noted that So the SoG is extradimensional space already.

Spectre able to kill Darkseid, which is extra-dimensional already. We should note, that this is just avatar of Spectre.

The boundless Spectre is infinitely above his avatars ,they are just him reflections.

The boundless Spectre is comperable to other Archangels. But Michael and Luci should be more powerful.

So... Michael~=Luci>Boundless Spectre>Infinite Avatars>Avatar>Darkseid=1-A

=====================================================
Now, additions

Resistance to Existence Erasure (Over void wiped out Spectre, but didn't affect to Lucifer )

Resistance to Telepathy (Dark Presence automatically controled several Angels , and all around , but didn't affect to Lucifer , he also freed Mazikee )

Resistance to Possession (Resisted Cherub for a long time )

I do not have the time to deal with this, but it does not seem very reliable. Sorry.

are u suggesting the SoG is 1-A (low 1-A in the new tiering). if so this doesnt prove 1-A rating as you can be inmurable (vague and needs more context) isnt at any finte numbers reaching googleplex amount of dimensional spaces. to prove this mathematically u can have2 infinite amount of dimensions but merely transcending it can be interpret at you being uncountably infinite dimensions depending on a context. being simplly beyond the concept of space time isnt 1-A. so SoG isnt 1-A at all basing off the OP itself.

Maxnumb231 said:
are u suggesting the SoG is 1-A (low 1-A in the new tiering). if so this doesnt prove 1-A rating as you can be inmurable (vague and needs more context) isnt at any finte numbers reaching googleplex amount of dimensional spaces. to prove this mathematically u can have2 infinite amount of dimensions but merely transcending it can be interpret at you being uncountably infinite dimensions depending on a context. being simplly beyond the concept of space time isnt 1-A. so SoG isnt 1-A at all basing off the OP itself.
They transcends the innumerable-dimensional space.

transcending isnt neccessarily 1-A as it stands you need to be above the concepts of whatever that was implied. even fi we say inmurable= infinite and transcending it would just mean another hierarchy of infinite sets. i gave an example of uncountably infinite dimensions being transcendtal to mere "infinite"

the rest is fine but i do question 1-A sphere of gods, b ut u can easily get boundless spectre at 1-A not relying on sphere of gods scaling.

Lucifer should have Social Influencing. He charms his way out plenty of times in the Mike Carey run. He convinced an assassin sent after him to spare him, tell him what her employers plans were, and let him kill her instead. The Japanese Pantheon explicitly stated that the assassin should have killed Lucifer before he could open his mouth.

Also, Lucifer could use some quotes for his page

1. "Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire days sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. 'The devil made me do it.' I have never made one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them." -Lucifer to Dream in Season of Mists

2. "They used to call the devil the father of lies. But for someone whose sin is meant to be pride, you'd think that lying would leave something of a sour taste. So my theory is that when the devil wants to get something out of you, he doesn't lie at all. He tells you the exact, literal truth. And he lets you find your own way to hell." -David Easterman after meeting Lucifer.

Back