• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Homura

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Yes. You took Lilithmon and Cronus, then she is ready face the big hitters.

Welcome Homura to high tier 2-A!

Now she shall face Lucemon. FallDown Mode, not satan.

2-A CS Lucemo and 2-A Homura Akemi

SBA. Speed equal.

Akuma.Homura.full.1832677
Yes, it is me.

Lucemon Code Key
This

If, for some reason, this is a stomp, lets settle with Daemon or Alphamon.

Starryknight200 said:
So when's she going to face golden Mr. Clean? ovo
That's top tier 2-A. She'd need a couple of good upgrades for something like that.

Srly. The guy can even neg her Mid-Godly, instakill her or incapacitate. BFR, is non-existence itself... And is likely High 2-A.

SchroKatze said:
Srly. The guy can even neg her Mid-Godly, instakill her or incapacitate. BFR, is non-existence itself... And is likely High 2-A.
Lilithmon, whose vivtory over Homura has been removed, has 3 of these things.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This match very much falls apart when CS Lilithmon already beat Hommy.
It was removed, Homura got upgraded hard.

Does this mean she can face someone not that far below the likes of Re:Digitize Lucemon?

In truth, outside of the AP Gap being shortened, nothing changes as AP wasn't the biggest contributor to Lilithmon's win.

In all seriousness, Lucey wins hard. But good news is, it's not a stomp anymore. He breaks a sweat. She should take pride in the fact that she made the data devil sweat ovo.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Does this mean she can face someone not that far below the likes of Re:Digitize Lucemon?

In truth, outside of the AP Gap being shortened, nothing changes as AP wasn't the biggest contributor to Lilithmon's win.
She got a good upgrade in hax, resulting in Lilith's win being outdated, therefore, I thought that she could face Lucemon.

Lucemon: 1 (cal)

Homu: 0

Incon: 0

She probably loses to Bagramon and Daemon as well, tbh... Maybe even Beelzemon.

I think a better opponent might be the tree.

The real cal howard said:
She probably loses to Bagramon and Daemon as well, tbh... Maybe even Beelzemon.

I think a better opponent might be the tree.
The tree. Yggdrasil? You mean, like, one of the hardest 2-As to put down unless you are a golden floating head?

Sadly, Ygg's reformat got nerfed when I downgraded Dexmon from being an abstract.

Also, does this mean her fight with Susanoomon is outdated?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sadly, Ygg's reformat got nerfed when I downgraded Dexmon from being an abstract.

Also, does this mean her fight with Susanoomon is outdated?
Kaltias said that he removed the victories he deemed outdated.

You see, having a loss to Lucemon is actually a win for Homura. Not many can take pride on not being stomped by Lucemon.

I should probably give reasons. Stronger, more and better hax, hard af to put down, and can just kill her before she gets in range to drain.

Hahaha

Wow, guys seriously? Half of you were on the upgrade thread where it was already mentioned Lucemon stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back