• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Homura

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
Hahaha

Wow, guys seriously? Half of you were on the upgrade thread where it was already mentioned Lucemon stomps.
Its FallDown, not Satan (?)

Y'know, I should probably make that Digimon World: DS Lucemon key. That way he can be used for lower 2-A fights. CS and Re:Digitize are a little too high end.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Y'know, I should probably make that Digimon World: DS Lucemon key. That way he can be used for lower 2-A fights. CS and Re:Digitize are a little too high end.
This Lucemon stomps?

Homura is all over the place:

Was getting an incon vs Daemon. Then loses vs lilithmon and gets a big upgrade. Still stomped by Lucemon? Falldown Mode, not satan.

Falldown just makes it a stomp in the other direction, I think, I'm not knowledgeable on how high up in the 2-A caliber Falldown is.

SomebodyData said:
Falldown just makes it a stomp in the other direction, I think, I'm not knowledgeable on how high up in the 2-A caliber Falldown is.
Falldown dwarfs the other 6 demon lords combined.

And Satan makes a joke of FallDown.

But I thought Homura's hax got a good upgrade.

Then maybe he stands a chance? If he can destroy her before she tears out his weaker form apart via conceptual manipulation or (depends on if he gains his powers from a singular source) conceptual power null him then he should win.

WE HAVE A BATTLE GUYS.

Restarting vote count because there wasnt any good reason behind Lucey's votes and Homura's support hadnt come.

Please @Sd explain Homura's winning options

Well you see, Homura's hax upgrade is a rather op variation of concept manip and law manip

Law Manipulation can do conceptual power null, iirc, even if he's resist to power null, she can still do it by affecting the concept of the abilities rather than nulling him, which is a dangerous loophole.

She can also neg acausality with her concept manip now, so she can fight his weaker form instead.

Wait.

He doesn't have acausality? That has to be a mistake.

He should be Acausal.

Either way, I should note that the only things he lacks from SM is Gehenna and the other SGDL powers. He still has a majority of the abilities on his file. Not to mention it is completely in character for him to summon the power of the Dark Area and have it absorb the area.

Small question, how does that protect from what SD explained?

Fun fact: Jesmon would be good in this case by his power to temporarily transcend the laws that govern the world OvO.

Executor N0 said:
Fun fact: Jesmon would be good in this case by his power to temporarily transcend the laws that govern the world OvO.
Could you vote, milord?

It will take her out before she can do much. Let's not forget Lucemon has is own conceptual powers as well even if she decides to go back and fight Kid Lucemon, Lucemon can still Digivolve immediately. Lucemon has his own thought based Power Null, Duplication, Sealing, Can turn her into data. Can absorb her directly with just a hand raise, force the concept of Pride upon Homura making her basically his plaything.

Not to mention this stuff.

• Dead or Alive/Ultimate Sacrifice: Lucemon uses an orb of light to hold the target in place and mixes it with an orb of darkness to trap the target in two rotating spheres. It explodes moments later, either instantly killing whoever is trapped inside or grievously wounding them to the point of incapacitation. However, it's possible for a fusion-based being to escape by separating into their component parts. In Cyber Sleuth, Dead or Alive is also able to cause numerous multiple crippling status effects at once, including instant death. These status effects include
    • Turning weaknesses into resistances and vice versa.
    • Paralysis, Poison, Confusion/Panic, Sleep and Stun.
    • Turning one into a physically weak 8-bit sprite and nullifying all their powers.
  • Purging Gale Storm: A powerful, wide-reaching wind blast that not only damages the foes, but turns resistances into weaknesses and vice versa.
  • Regression Shining Laser: A powerful, wide-reaching eruption of numerous light pillars from below that can turn the opponent into a sprite and negate all their abilities.
  • Blackout Awesome Quake: A powerful, wide-reaching earth attack from below that can stun opponents and prevent them from attacking.
  • Violated Rune Forest: A powerful, wide-reaching explosion of verdant energy that can poison the opponent.
  • Crucified Thunder Fall: A powerful, wide-reaching burst of lightning that can paralyze the opponent.
  • Condemning Hell Crusher: A powerful, wide-reaching burst of dark energy that can instantly kill its target.
  • Crazed Meteor Fall: Summons a meteor storm that deals damage and injects confusion and panic into the minds of Lucemon's foes.
  • Requiem Ocean Wave: Summons a tidal wave that can put the foe to sleep.
  • Banishing Mach Rush: A powerful physical barrage of attacks that knocks the opponent far away.

@PaChi2 Not at the moment, I'm doing translations of Digimon databooks now. (Did you know that Digimon makes "poop" because this is actually old data that if they are not released can leave the Digimon bugged? :V)

Lol. I never thought about what digi-poop actually was. Interesting.

Ah Lucemon vs Homura, the thread in which we learned about what Digi-poop truly was. This site is amazing. OvO

If you want I can also tell you the truth about what is gender for the Digimon according to the latest Artbook :v

Yes please, but not in this thread ovo

Go to my wall please.

I'm almost positive that Akuma Homura hates herself.

Like, the job of her familiars is throwing things at her.

Not debating, just wanted to answer

Yeah, she definitely isn't proud. (It was a vote for Homura btw)

What does he lead with by the way? And what were his showings of concept manip?

@SomebodyData

He created the concepts of good and evil. As long as darkness resides in the hearts of Digimon or men, he will continue to exist.

@Repp Hmmm, is that it? If so, it sounds like Homura's concept manip is above his, at least in application.

@Executor she calls herself evil, is now the existence of evil, is called evil,

but hasn't done anything evil, so Idk. (Unless you argue splitting Madoka is evil)

Lucemon also has complete control over the concept of Malice, moreso Pride as well as Nothingness. And he can kill conceptual being such as the other SGDL.

Hmmm, if so, then it really becomes a case of who fires first.

Assuming he hasn't used other techniques first in combat, and goes directly to the one shot techniques, then I'll have to go for inconclusive. Homura can incap through 2 means, and given he shouldn't be near her via SBA, she would have to resort to that, whereas he can kill her through several means.

@SD Im counting your vote as inconclusive or for Homu?

Lucey: 1

Homu: 0-1

Incon: 0-1

Inconclusive now, they both have a way to win and both are as likely to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back