• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucci CRT 3: The Payback War

i agree with TMM and kachon

lucci can downscale (very heavily) from luffy, and he still scales to other cp0s, but them being equal is bs

I see no actual blood at all (let alone a neck crack sound), and white eyed is common af in One Piece.
It's definitely blood. You can see his beard in other panels and it's not on those spots.
Also, there is a sound, it's "crik"

I've seen and shown literally all of those kinds of spots in one panel or another, although it's admittedly inconsistent.

From what I can find, those sfx are translated as boom, wham or whack, and the sound effects from Sanji hitting Oven are crik or crack. Do you have any evidence that this one is crack?

1070-010.png

That is literally a fictional trope in the same vein as knuckle cracking. He cracked his own neck (which, at best, implies it was stiff after Luffy's punch), and it didn't even come after the panel you're talking about.

Also, once again, Luffy had Haki active and he didn't have any on his face. So taking relatively light damage from a punch like this just makes Lucci look more impressive.

Last edited:
Anyway, I don't see a point in continuing this. We're just splitting hairs about exactly how damaged he was when he'll just be High 6-A regardless.

What we should decide on is his new LS and speed.

Well alright then, suppose he didn't crack his neck.
But how exactly does he scale to base Luffy btw?
Not saying he shouldn't but I'm simply curious.

He clashed with G5 Luffy (who's way stronger than his base) and took Haki-amped hits from him.

Even if he wasn't anywhere near equal to G5 (which I don't exactly agree or disagree), he is not hundreds of times lower than base Luffy, who is immensely weaker than even a normal punch from G5 on pretty much any possible scale.

It is that simple.

This whole CRT is to remove him scaling to Luffy via the clash and people still use it. Great.

And I'm saying you're completely wrong. I just agree with a non 1:1 scale.

This is already giving me a headache man.
Not to mention KT is going to potentially buttfuck the entire thing in a few minutes because I criticized him on dickscord.
Can not possibly be worse

Plus, you can still use certain feats to scale other characters above some characters without scaling to particular characters. For example, Metal Knight doesn't scale to Elder Centipede for causing EC pain, but he scales above Metal Bat because MB couldn't.

By this logic, you can still have Lucci be High 6-A via doing shit that's completely impossible for other High 6-As to do, and not scale him to G5.

In conclusion, your logic is terrible. Get wrecked.

What the **** are you talking about
Also I never said he can't be H6A or what ever they'll be when the scaling is changed, I just said not to scale him to G5

Though that's right to a degree, I really do wonder what we would use for scaling if this is accepted.
I'd be fine with him getting a small downscale in most stats, though AP is dubious.
Implying KT gives a **** about this thread.
I kind of pissed him off on dickscord and now he's basically dropping a ******* mortar on the CRT

Inb4 KT pulls up the mystical Databook Purple ( which he got from a crackhead in Arabia ) scan saying Lucci is god tier and scales above Rocks and had been sparing Luffy when he was fighting him ( he didn't use his 15 mile Conq Haki that can knock out Goku and Shanks in one fell swoop )

Ok, we're getting completely off topic.

I personally am not opposed to this thread (and even agree with the LS downgrade at least), just any sort of conception that Lucci doesn't even remotely scale to any form Luffy.

That's my final statement (even though I've said it like 5 times) until whatever KT has to say.

I'll unfollow this.

You new gen One Piece stans are disappointing.
Womp womp womp
Ok, we're getting completely off topic.

I personally am not opposed to this thread (and even agree with the LS downgrade at least), just any sort of conception that Lucci doesn't even remotely scale to any form Luffy.

That's my final statement (even though I've said it like 5 times) until whatever KT has to say.
Alright, thank you.
Also I feel he could maybe downscale, in stuff like dura, and POSSIBLY speed with stuff like Kamisori.

I swear to god after this I'm making a discussion rule. I don't care if I gotta make it at 5 in the ******* morning I'm still making it.

Cause I was gonna let it slide until you did this shit. I'm sick of this shit.

These same bad arguments you keep using is actually pissing me off at this point. All you do is word them differently.

Saying "he should get fire manipulation", that getting declined, then saying "he should get the ability to ignite things into flames", and thinking that's gonna get accepted. That's what you keep doing.

Threads like this are the reason why I can't leave this verse, because I need to keep coming back to fix it cause yall can't handle it for a single ******* second when I'm gone.
Instead of just calling us wankers, maybe your argument just... you know... ******* sucks.
He currently scales due to clashing with Luffy and knocking him back.
This was apparently enough for us to make him fully scale to Luffy's level, which is unfathomably nonsensical and dumb,
Enlighten me
for these reasons:
One: Sakazuki had specifically said that Lucci can not, and should not, fight Luffy, until Kizaru and Saturn arrived.
This means that Sakazuki and the others know how powerful Lucci is, yet they still believe that he should not fight Luffy without Kizaru, Saturn, and their fleet's help.
If Lucci was strong enough to fight on equal footing with Luffy, then wouldn't they just tell him to go ahead since he's equal to him anyway?
Incorrect, again, as ******* usual when it comes to Lucci.

There are politics in play that stop members of the world government from fighting Yonko if they aren't admirals or SWORD members, which you know, which you repeatedly ignore.

A regular ass member of the world government cannot fight a Yonko without the clearance of the world government higher ups because they risk starting a war, but then people like SWORD, who are undoubtedly far weaker than the Yonko they're allowed fight, are allowed to fight them, because they aren't tied to them, or won't be tied to them after. Going to war with SWORD is going to war with people who are out of the marines.

That's why Akainu wasn't scared for Lucci's life when he heard he was on bullshit with fighting Luffy, he said "it's a declaration of war at this point".

Even Jinbe who was watching them said that Luffy shouldn't fight them because of what he represents. He can't go on randomly fighting people anymore.

And if you think it's strength based, even GARP HIMSELF, the dude who fought ROGER AND THE ROCKS CREW still needed permission to go throw hands with BLACKBEARD'S CREW, NOT EVEN BLACKBEARD HIMSELF.

You never understood that there are politics at play in the series that don't involve strength. This isn't a musclehead verse like DBZ. People don't just blow each other up cause they can. People need to think about their actions.
There's also Stussy and Kaku claiming the Seraphim have the advantage against them despite mr god tier Yonko level king Awakened Lucci being on their side at the moment.
Yeah, durability that none of them were able to pierce, and there being 4 of them.

God tier Yonko level King Awakened Luffy was on their side next to the same Lucci and they couldn't put down a single ******* Seraphim even when Luffy was in Gear 4th (same Gear 4th that pieced up Kaidou without Haoshoku haki).

You're just talking, memeing, and trolling at this point.
Plus the fact that, y'know, LUCCI LITERALLY WASN'T
I don't see Lucci failing to react. I see Lucci getting dodged by a ************ with future sight.

Katakuri and Luffy were relative in speed even though Luffy deadass couldn't touch Luffy for like an hour.
Getting tagged is now not being able to react?
You know you can be relative in speed and get hit without being able to block right?
Go look at literally every fight in Wano. Including but not limited to
Shall I continue?
We can clearly see the ************ saw him. He was just accelerated by the slingshot to speeds he couldn't dodge.

Like honestly is this your argument?
Btw, I don't see how he scales in durability. In most of, if not all, the scans I posted, he's constantly bleeding and getting knocked away by Luffy.
Because of many different factors.
First, a thing called "Newton's third Law".
Lucci has shown that he is capable of emitting a certain output.
Because his hand doesn't shatter every time he throws a punch, he can withstand the force he emits.

Next, because he took hits from the ************.
He got kicked in his face by a considerably stronger move than his... you know... base ******* punches, and got up with relatively no damage.

Bleeding was never a non-factor in scaling. It was causing blood from, you know, wounds, not making them spit blood out.
And his Class P LS makes 0 sense.
Why is he scaling to Luffy lifting a fist the size of an island against someone who he found considerably more threatening than Lucci?
Though, of course, I already proved how that clash was an outlier, but just in case anyone isn't convinced it's an outlier, can we at the very least remove his LS? Unless someone can pull up some holy grail of evidence showing that Luffy suddenly thought of Lucci as an opponent worth pulling all the stops for ( he didn't even use Advanced Haki on him, btw, so I don't see how that would make sense but I guess I'm just out of my mind ), that needs to be removed.
I hope you know how lifting strength works.

Luffy in G5 doesn't have a "varies" rating for his lifting strength. He doesn't output different levels of strength when pushing.
This isn't "he summoned a specific type of power that he didn't have before when he used Bajrang gun", that's his regular level of ******* force he can emit when lifting.

Luffy and Lucci clashed. Striking strength.
Luffy and Lucci pushed at each other with their fists until they both shot each other far back. Lifting strength.

This isn't "his LS comes from Kaidou but Lucci scales so inconsistency", this is "his LS comes from his own LS feat, and both Kaidou and Lucci scale to it".
TLDR: Considering Lucci failed to keep up with Luffy or take his attacks well, outside of that clash, I don't believe that he's relative/comparable to him at all.
I'm not sure what his new scaling would be, that can be discussed later, but this needs to go man.
It doesn't. You need to reread the entire manga and formulate arguments better.
Disagree:
I'll be adding myself to the OP

Last edited:
Back