• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucas Earthbound vs Ninten Earthbound

Pretty sure this would end off as the same thing as every Earthbound protagonist battles.

Just like Ness vs Ninten, TOTU would prevent them from fighting and instead make him fated to join forces or something. This would also give Ninten Fate hax.

So uh, Inconclusive

I can't tell if I love the TotU's prescense or not. On one hand, Lucas and Ness have a serious buff to them, on the other hand, it makes things somewhat less interesting.

Eh, well I dunno

What I do know is that TOTU would not allow its chosen one to fight against each other. Meaning Lucas and Ninten will probably end up as friends and become a team etc etc.

Now we actually have a full team...

Ninten, Ness, and Lucas. Epic. If only TOTU could just make Mother 3 English translation possible....

Even if the New Year's Eve Bomb wasn't restricted, it wouldn't have made a difference, but I would like to see Lucas win a fight because of it! :D

Back