• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario (MOM) tier revision

why is lucario 6-A? there are a lot of things i dont get here. Ash's Pikachu fought against Latias and tied with it. Ash's squirtle, bulbasaur and pikachu fought against registeel, regice and regirock right after fighting a weakend dusclops and won. this happend in the fight against Brandon. also Charizard defeated an Articuno just so you know. also Ash's Noivern was able to deal damage to zapdos and his Talon flame survived hits from Moltress. and now you are telling me that every single pokemon that ash has is 6-C after all those feats and Lucario is 6-A after fighting the trio? what?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Three words:
Plot Induced Stupidity

Or just an outlier on the other pokemons part.
anime hal less plot induced stupidity than the movies.

In a first way, Lucario didn't even hurt the trio. They tank the attacks like there were nothing.

It's called Plot-Induced Stupidity. If you think that prevolutions fighting Legendary Pokémon is fine and not inconsistent, there's no point in debating here. Also please work on that grammar, I hate complaining about it but it's legit hard to understand what you're trying to say.

Dziga said:
It's called Plot-Induced Stupidity. If you think that prevolutions fighting Legendary Pokémon is fine and not inconsistent, there's no point in debating here. Also please work on that grammar, I hate complaining about it but it's legit hard to understand what you're trying to say.
yes ut is inconsistent. but this is an anime where levels are mentioned but they do not matter. there is a different profile for anime pokemon and in-game pokemon. but okay lets go by your logic and say that Squirtle and Bulbasaur beating 2 of the trio does not count. we still have pikachu though. pikachu has defeated legendaries and he is 6-C while Lucario didn't even scratch one of the regi-trio. also if "prevolutions fighting legendary pokemon" was the only thing you noticed out of the feats i mentioned then let me remind you of the feats that Talonflame, Charizard and Noivern achived. Talonflame, Charizard and Noviern have fought and damaged (and even beaten) the legendary bird trio. they are fully evolved. now please tell me why those are PIS and Lucario not even damaging the trio but getting the 6-A tiering is okay.

Back