• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Pokemon crt

So this thread is about some aura stuff

Aura, known as Wave in Japanese, is said to be the intrinsic essence of all life. Everyone in Pokemon has aura, its just that not everyone can reshape it. Aura/Wave is said to be chi. The entire lucario movie was about aura being life energy. Everyone knows about how Lucario used up all his aura and then got erased from existence. Lucario's profile already has chi manipulation, due to aura sphere
Focus blast is basically a fighting spirit bullet where the pokemon raises its mental focus to its full power, and since its fighting type and very similar to aura sphere, its most definitely aura or chi.

So I think we need to add Chi Manipulation for Aura Sphere users
Here's a list of them, taken from here.
Mewtwo
Mirage Mewtwo
Mew
Togepi
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Magearna

Mega Launcher boosts Hadō or Wave based attacks. It increases the power of attacks with Hadō in their name, which refers to wave, and aura sphere is one of those moves. This means that the moves boosted by Mega Launcher would be aura or chi manipulation.

These are the moves :

Aura Sphere

Dark Pulse is referred to as aura based making it consistent

Dragon Pulse learnset here

Heal Pulse learnset here

Origin Pulse Chi Manip for Kyogre

Terrain Pulse (Learnt by no one naturally)

Water Pulse learnset here

Aura Wheel users:
Marnie's Morpeko

Focus Blast users taken from here
Yveltal- wait, Focus Blast is already considered Chi Manipulation there

+ One more thing, I believe this would grant Pokemon who are resistant to fighting moves, a possible resistance to Chi manipulation. This would apply to all fairy, ghost, bug, flying, poison and psychic pokemon. However, I realised that there's dark type aura moves, water type aura moves in Pokemon. So its possible that its only resistance to fighting type chi manipulation, or you can argue chi that doesn't have extra elements like darkness or water to it.

Teravolt and Turboblaze count as an aura. Same for Fairy Aura
Shown here and here for Xerneas' ability. I mean Xerneas uses its Aura to grant infinite life energy

Xerneas revision
Since Xerneas' Fairy Aura gives an infinite amount of life or aura, it should grant Xerneas very high spiritual and mental energy, giving it resistances to soul and mind manipulation

Diancie minor revision
Extrasensory Perception or Enhanced Senses
Sensed Xerneas' strong fairy aura from afar.
Power Swapping
Diancie learns Skill Swap by level up

Fear Manipulation for flinching
The definition of flinch is: "make a quick, nervous movement as an instinctive reaction to fear, pain, or surprise."
So inflicting flinch status would count as at least limited Fear Manipulation
In this episode,
Cranidos used Zen headbutt to cause chimchar to flinch(15:35 timestmp). Brock stated that chimchar had been to scared to move to avoid the next attack because of the flinch status, proving that flinching in pokemon is Fear Manipulation

It is possible that it would only apply to Zen Headbutt. It should at least apply to Dark pulse(It sends negative thoughts out), Astonish(It scares the enemy), and Zen Headbutt

Pokemon that learn Zen Headbutt are shown here

Other moves that cause flinching are all here taken from Bulbapedia

Resistance to Fear Manipulation:
These Pokemon have the ability Inner Focus which prevents flinching and should get resistance to fear manipulation.

Fate manipulation/ Time manipulation and Limited Time Travel for future sight:
In this episode at 7:45, girafarig used future sight. Around 9:19, after pikachu got hit by future sight, it was stated by the trainer that Future sight is an attack in the future.
Shown here, future sight is again described as attacking the enemy's future.
Future sight allows the pokemon to control the future to allow the enemy to be hit in the future.
List of Pokemon that should get fate manipulation via future sight.

Paralysis inducement via Block:

The move block immobilises enemies, preventing movement. It doesn't just prevent escape. The Pokemon can still use abilities, just not move around.
Pokemon that learn Block listed here.

Paralysis inducement via shadow tag and spirit shackle
In this chapter, it was shown that gengar's shadow tag stopped the enemy from moving as well, by stitching their shadow.

Oh, and more minor stuff
Moltres, zapdos and Articuno get summoning.
Shown here for Moltres, here for Zapdos, here for Articuno.

Limited Power/Energy Null for the move Peck
Piplup used Peck in order to nullify and disperse the energy from Aura Sphere. Similar to Goku's power nullification in this profile. DP ep 67

Weapon creation for Bone rush
Maylene's Lucario used it to create the bone weapon. This episode

Mew and Ash Ketchum revision
Mew is one with the Tree of World's Origin, which is the source of Mew's power. When the tree is weakening, Mew gets weaker. Both Lucario and Ash, who had the same aura level as Sir Aaron had to give their aura to the tree to refill Mew's aura. Sir Aaron's Lucario is High 6-A in terms of aura potency. This means that Mew basically has at least high 6-A spiritual energy. Should be more since Mew can become Lucario, just not Sir Aaron's Lucario and Mew's Lucario form should have high amounts of Aura since its special attack stat is in 5-B range.
This should grant Mew Resistance to Soul/Mind manipulation(Mental attacks, not mind control). Since Ash has similar spiritual energy to Sir Aaron, he should have a strong spirit and thus resistance to those as well
Also, as of this episode, we found out Mew has Tapu Koko and even Kartana's genes. Should we not add almost every Pokemon ability and move to Mew's profile? I mean we already did that with Mirage Mewtwo, so why not do the same for Mew? We should probably just add moves that are not man made, like draco meteor, silvally, genesect etc abilities

And mew should have their passive abilities and physiologies too.

Counter Arguments: But how can Mew have all those abilities if it isn't 4-B and shouldn't logically scale to Tapu Koko and Kartana? Or even Darkrai's powers, Mew isn't 2-B
Its not hard at all to believe Mew has their powers, but not their power level. Mew should have Darkrai and Cresselia's powers, just that it doesn't automatically mean their AP is the same at all. You can even go ahead and add Dialga and Palkia's abilities, I mean just because you have roar of time and spatial rend doesn't mean you have 2-C or higher AP, Mew can have Roar of Time and Spatial Rend on a lower scale than 2-C or anything. But since the trio existed before time, Mew probably doesn't have them

Last edited:
So this thread is about some aura stuff

Aura, known as Wave in Japanese, is said to be the intrinsic essence of all life. Everyone in Pokemon has aura, its just that not everyone can reshape it. Aura/Wave is said to be chi. The entire lucario movie was about aura being life energy. Everyone knows about how Lucario used up all his aura and then got erased from existence. Lucario's profile already has chi manipulation, due to aura sphere
Focus blast is basically a fighting spirit bullet where the pokemon raises its mental focus to its full power, and since its fighting type and very similar to aura sphere, its most definitely aura or chi.

So I think we need to add Chi Manipulation for Aura Sphere users
Here's a list of them, taken from here.
Mewtwo
Mirage Mewtwo
Mew
Togepi
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Magearna

Mega Launcher boosts Hadō or Wave based attacks. It increases the power of attacks with Hadō in their name, which refers to wave, and aura sphere is one of those moves. This means that the moves boosted by Mega Launcher would be aura or chi manipulation.

These are the moves :

Aura Sphere

Dark Pulse is referred to as aura based making it consistent

Dragon Pulse learnset here

Heal Pulse learnset here

Origin Pulse Chi Manip for Kyogre

Terrain Pulse (Learnt by no one naturally)

Water Pulse learnset here

Aura Wheel users:
Marnie's Morpeko

Focus Blast users taken from here
Yveltal- wait, Focus Blast is already considered Chi Manipulation there
Besides that our Wiki considers assigning things based on names suspect....

"This Ability affects moves containing はどう hadō in their Japanese names, which can be translated as either wave or aura."

はどう is the hiragana reading of 波動, which is translated by that site as:

(n, adj-no) wave motion; undulation; surge
wave (physics)
Wiktionary says:

surge, fluctuation, undulation, pulsation
By definition, はどう does not necessarily mean there is aura involved, as it can just be about making wave type motions, or surges, etc

Not to mention, Mega Launcher's English-translation states it boosts "Aura or Pulse" moves. Aura definitiely implies a connection. Hado, wave & pulse, less so.

I'm okay with Aura Sphere & Dark Pulse as using Chi Manipulation & Mega Launcher as using Chi Manipulation to boost them, & Focus Blast & its boosting being Possibly or Likely Chi Manipulation. Focus Blast only mentions Mental Focus, which isn't always Chi.
+ One more thing, I believe this would grant Pokemon who are resistant to fighting moves, a possible resistance to Chi manipulation. This would apply to all fairy, ghost, bug, flying, poison and psychic pokemon. However, I realised that there's dark type aura moves, water type aura moves in Pokemon. So its possible that its only resistance to fighting type chi manipulation, or you can argue chi that doesn't have extra elements like darkness or water to it.
IIRC, our Wiki doesn't consider some move types as NPI for hitting Ghost types (Many Ghost types aren't Intangible.), & only 2 Fighting-type moves use Aura.

The Possible Resistance.... I'm not sure about it.
The definition of flinch is: "make a quick, nervous movement as an instinctive reaction to fear, pain, or surprise."
In this episode,
Cranidos used Zen headbutt to cause chimchar to flinch(15:35 timestmp). Brock stated that chimchar had been to scared to move to avoid the next attack because of the flinch status, proving that flinching in pokemon is Fear Manipulation

In a fight, your opponent biting or headbutting you may not necessarily scare you, so much as surprise or hurt you.

As your own definition says, it can be things other than Fear.

It may be notable that Zen Headbutt is performed through focusing its Willpower, thus, making it Willpower-based Fear Manipulation/inducement. However, not all moves seem to use Fear to achieve this.

Fake Out? Fling? Snore? Not all of those seem particularly fear-inducing.

Low Kicking scary, as opposed to surprising or painful?

Heart Stamp scary?!

Heck, Stench causes Flinching, but I don't think they're Flinching because of fear in that case.... More like it's hard to focus on fighting with such a horrible smell.

Needle Arm seems more like it 'causes flinching because you just got a bunch of cactus needles shoved in your face. Flinching from pain.

I don't think we can freely assume Flinching is Fear Manipulation for everything that can cause it. Too many moves give either no impression they're meant to be frightful, or seem to be meant to cause other reactions.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flinch#Cause
These Pokemon have the ability Inner Focus which prevents flinching and should get resistance to fear manipulation
Maintaining your focus can often be about controlling your energy, or still fighting effectively if Surprised or in Pain, which Flinching is associated with.
However, given that there is SOME precedent for Flinching to be Fear Manipulation (But not all moves or means of it are such.), I would be okay with a Possible Resistance granted for it.
However, I feel that whether it's possible or not is a matter that requires the input of more users.
Fate manipulation for future sight:
In this episode at 7:45, girafarig used future sight. Around 9:19, after pikachu got hit by future sight, it was stated by the trainer that Future sight is an attack in the future.
Shown here, future sight is again described as attacking the enemy's future.
Future sight allows the pokemon to control the future to allow the enemy to be hit in the future.
List of Pokemon that should get fate manipulation via future sight.
In your text, "Shown here" there appears to be part of 1 link & another broken link. (Or at least, opening it in Chrome tries to auto-save it, unlike other image urls.)
Was THIS what you meant to link?:
I think you may wish to give that text different linking.

Beyond that, I feel that Fate Manipulation for Future Sight is a matter more users should provide input on.
The move block immobilises enemies, preventing movement. It doesn't just prevent escape. The Pokemon can still use abilities, just not move around.
Block's most recent description:
"The user blocks the target's way with arms spread wide to prevent escape."
This description is consistent with previous generation's descriptions, & does not imply Paralysis, & does not even imply making Contact, not by description, nor mechanics.
Also, in the Mystery Dungeon Games, that status condition can be inflicted by Block, Mean Look, Spider Web, & Fairy Lock, moves that prevent flee-ing. It can also be inflicted by Lasso Orbs & Grimy Food, many of which don't inflict Paralysis.

I am opposed to this proposition for the move Block. It doesn't make sense with the description, & I feel it has evidence to be considered Game Mechanics.
Mew and Ash Ketchum revision
Mew is one with the Tree of World's Origin, which is the source of Mew's power. When the tree is weakening, Mew gets weaker. Both Lucario and Ash, who had the same aura level as Sir Aaron had to give their aura to the tree to refill Mew's aura. Sir Aaron's Lucario is High 6-A in terms of aura potency. This means that Mew basically has at least high 6-A spiritual energy. Should be more since Mew can become Lucario, just not Sir Aaron's Lucario and Mew's Lucario form should have high amounts of Aura since its special attack stat is in 5-B range.
This should grant Mew Resistance to Soul/Mind manipulation(Mental attacks, not mind control). Since Ash has similar spiritual energy to Sir Aaron, he should have a strong spirit and thus resistance to those as well
Regarding this & your proposition of:
Xerneas revision
Since Xerneas' Fairy Aura gives an infinite amount of life or aura, it should grant Xerneas very high spiritual and mental energy, giving it resistances to soul and mind manipulation

1. Weren't there some continuity/canonicity issues with that Lucario movie recently?
2. Having lots of Life Energy does not necessarily mean you are stronger-willed. It might mean a stronger spirit.
I feel this is another matter that should have more users' input.
Also, as of this episode, we found out Mew has Tapu Koko and even Kartana's genes. Should we not add almost every Pokemon ability and move to Mew's profile? I mean we already did that with Mirage Mewtwo, so why not do the same for Mew? We should probably just add moves that are not man made, like draco meteor, silvally, genesect etc abilities

And mew should have their passive abilities and physiologies too.
I feel that which of their Passive & Physiological aspects it should have should be evaluated Case by Case.

Other than those matters, I find myself in agreement &/or with no reason to disagree with the propositions so far in this thread.

Sorry for any bother, & good luck with this Content Revision Thread.

Last edited:
Besides that our Wiki considers assigning things based on names suspect....

"This Ability affects moves containing はどう hadō in their Japanese names, which can be translated as either wave or aura."

はどう is the hiragana reading of 波動, which is translated by that site as:

(n, adj-no) wave motion; undulation; surge
wave (physics)
Wiktionary says:

surge, fluctuation, undulation, pulsation
By definition, はどう does not necessarily mean there is aura involved, as it can just be about making wave type motions, or surges, etc

Not to mention, Mega Launcher's English-translation states it boosts "Aura or Pulse" moves. Aura definitiely implies a connection. Hado, wave & pulse, less so.

I'm okay with Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse as using Chi Manipulation & Mega Launcher as using Chi Manipulation to boost them, & Focus Blast & its boosting being Possibly or Likely Chi Manipulation. Focus Blast only mentions Mental Focus, which isn't always Chi.

IIRC, our Wiki doesn't consider some move types as NPI for hitting Ghost types (Many Ghost types aren't Intangible.), & only 2 Fighting-type moves use Aura.

The Possible Resistance.... I'm not sure about it.

In a fight, your opponent biting or headbutting you may not necessarily scare you, so much as surprise or hurt you.

As your own definition says, it can be things other than Fear.

It may be notable that Zen Headbutt is performed through focusing its Willpower, thus, making it Willpower-based Fear Manipulation/inducement. However, not all moves seem to use Fear to achieve this.

Fake Out? Fling? Snore? Not all of those seem particularly fear-inducing.

Low Kicking scary, as opposed to surprising or painful?

Heart Stamp scary?!

Heck, Stench causes Flinching, but I don't think they're Flinching because of fear in that case.... More like it's hard to focus on fighting with such a horrible smell.

Needle Arm seems more like it 'causes flinching because you just got a bunch of cactus needles shoved in your face. Flinching from pain.

I don't think we can freely assume Flinching is Fear Manipulation for everything that can cause it. Too many moves give either no impression they're meant to be frightful, or seem to be meant to cause other reactions.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Flinch#Cause

Maintaining your focus can often be about controlling your energy, or still fighting effectively if Surprised or in Pain, which Flinching is associated with.
However, given that there is SOME precedent for Flinching to be Fear Manipulation (But not all moves or means of it are such.), I would be okay with a Possible Resistance granted for it.
However, I feel that whether it's possible or not is a matter that requires the input of more users.

In your text, "Shown here" there appears to be part of 1 link & another broken link. (Or at least, opening it in Chrome tries to auto-save it, unlike other image urls.)
Was THIS what you meant to link?:
I think you may wish to give that text different linking.

Beyond that, I feel that Fate Manipulation for Future Sight is a matter more users should provide input on.

Block's most recent description:
"The user blocks the target's way with arms spread wide to prevent escape."
This description is consistent with previous generation's descriptions, & does not imply Paralysis, & does not even imply making Contact, not by description, nor mechanics.
Also, in the Mystery Dungeon Games, that status condition can be inflicted by Block, Mean Look, Spider Web, & Fairy Lock, moves that prevent flee-ing. It can also be inflicted by Lasso Orbs & Grimy Food, many of which don't inflict Paralysis.

I am opposed to this proposition for the move Block. It doesn't make sense with the description, & I feel it has evidence to be considered Game Mechanics.

Regarding this & your proposition of:
Xerneas revision

1. Weren't there some continuity/canonicity issues with that Lucario movie recently?
2. Having lots of Life Energy does not necessarily mean you are stronger-willed. It might mean a stronger spirit.
I feel this is another matter that should have more users' input.

I feel that which of their Passive & Physiological aspects it should have should be evaluated Case by Case.

Other than those matters, I find myself in agreement &/or with no reason to disagree with the propositions so far in this thread.

Sorry for any bother, & good luck with this Content Revision Thread.
I will make a response soon, and I agree with most of what you said. I'll try to edit the CRT a bit

I will make a response soon, and I agree with most of what you said. I'll try to edit the CRT a bit
Good to know! I'll look forward to it! Thank you for the heads up!
(Though, thinking on it, Dark Pulse is SLIGHTLY less certain, due to being described as a "dark aura", which could be a different kind of aura than what Aura Sphere is; Saying someone has a "creepy aura" or such, could just mean they seem scary. It may be worthwhile to look into the Japanese language description of Dark Aura to see the original terminology used, in the hopes that that makes things more clear.)

Good to know! I'll look forward to it! Thank you for the heads up!
(Though, thinking on it, Dark Pulse is SLIGHTLY less certain, due to being described as a "dark aura", which could be a different kind of aura than what Aura Sphere is; Saying someone has a "creepy aura" or such, could just mean they seem scary. It may be worthwhile to look into the Japanese language description of Dark Aura to see the original terminology used, in the hopes that that makes things more clear.)

Watch that episode. In it, lucario's force palm, a fighting type move, paralyzed piplup. And the weird thing is, we saw electricity on Piplup. From a fighting move. Because of this, I think moves like heart stamp, fake out, even rock slide, might have actual fear manipulation. Like how using some martial arts move has 0 correlation to creating electricity, same for those moves. Plus, Inner focus is called Force of Will せいしんりょく in Japan, and Steadfast is ふくつのこころ Indomitable Heart.
This implies that to prevent flinching, one must have a strong will.

Watch that episode. In it, lucario's force palm, a fighting type move, paralyzed piplup. And the weird thing is, we saw electricity on Piplup. From a fighting move. Because of this, I think moves like heart stamp, fake out, even rock slide, might have actual fear manipulation. Like how using some martial arts move has 0 correlation to creating electricity, same for those moves. Plus, Inner focus is called Force of Will せいしんりょく in Japan, and Steadfast is ふくつのこころ Indomitable Heart.
This implies that to prevent flinching, one must have a strong will.
Pokemon paralysis does have evident electrical properties, but that doesn't mean all Flinching has Fear properties.

For Future Sight, just label it as limited time travel for the attack.
Why is it time travel? Its literally manipulating time in order to attack the future
Pokemon paralysis does have evident electrical properties, but that doesn't mean all Flinching has Fear properties.
Why? When a pokemon uses, fake out, rock slide etc, they aren't just attacking with some random hands clapping or some random rocks.

In this episode,

It is possible that it would only apply to Zen Headbutt. It should at least apply to Dark pulse(It sends negative thoughts out), Astonish(It scares the enemy), and Zen Headbutt

These Pokemon have the ability Inner Focus which prevents flinching and should get resistance to fear manipulation.
No, literally nothing here proves fear manipulation
If I throw a strong attack at you then you gonna get scared plus the move literally says it could be other things

Paralysis inducement via shadow tag and spirit shackle
In this chapter, it was shown that gengar's shadow tag stopped the enemy from moving as well, by stitching their shadow.
At best limited since they can still attack and do other stuff besides switching out, honestly seems more logical to assume this is some kind of TK or another ability
Goku shouldn't have power null then because literally all Piplup did there was to use his attack against Lucario's and proceed to power through, ain't null at all

No, literally nothing here proves fear manipulation
If I throw a strong attack at you then you gonna get scared plus the move literally says it could be other things

At best limited since they can still attack and do other stuff besides switching out, honestly seems more logical to assume this is some kind of TK or another ability

Goku shouldn't have power null then because literally all Piplup did there was to use his attack against Lucario's and proceed to power through, ain't null at all
I literally posted evidence of it being fear manipulation, brock states flinching in pokemon is making them scared

Power nullification is nullifying power or energy and that's exactly what happened, you can't deny it

Do you agree with the rest?

I literally posted evidence of it being fear manipulation, brock states flinching in pokemon is making them scared
Yah Pokemon can get scared naturally because an attack is strong, it's like if someone had a machine gun and started shooting at you
Would be scary asf and would likely make act sub optmially, so what they get fear manipulation lol?
Power nullification is nullifying power or energy and that's exactly what happened, you can't deny it
It didn't nullify anything, this's like giving someone power nullifaction of punching through a fire ball
Do you agree with the rest?
Don't have a real opinion yet

Yah Pokemon can get scared naturally because an attack is strong, it's like if someone had a machine gun and started shooting at you
Would be scary asf and would likely make act sub optmially, so what they get fear manipulation lol?
That's a false equivalency. Brock was describing the flinch status effect as being to afraid to move.

It did nullify aura sphere, are you just ignoring scans? If you disperse energy, where do you think the energy went? Its nullified. By this wiki standards, it is power nullification

Just because something makes you scared to move =/= Fear Manipulation.
It straight up induced fear via flinching because of zen headbutt. Its using psychic emotional energy to do it too. And flinching is already considered a status effect on this wiki. Do you even scale pokemon

It can be Zen Headbutt, Regular Headbutt, Iron Head, Bite, Dark Pulse, Fake Out. etc, etc. It's not Fear Manipulation. It's hitting a Pokemon with an attack that either makes them temporary to scared to attack due to the sheer damage from the attack or stuns them. Brock says that it makes them too scared to move, but that isn't the only way Flinch works. Flinch is moreso the Pokemon verses stun status.

Do I scale Pokemon? Why yes. This is not relevant at all though. This question is dumb.

That's a false equivalency. Brock was describing the flinch status effect as being to afraid to move.
Yah that happens, people can freeze under fear and so far you've shown nothing to suggest this's legit fear manipulation
It did nullify aura sphere, are you just ignoring scans? If you disperse energy, where do you think the energy went? Its nullified. By this wiki standards, it is power nullification
All I think is that the energy dispersed because Piplup's attack was stronger and pierced thus making the structure unstable thus leading to its destruction
Plus what's the logic behind this being power null in universe?
While the anime changes rules from the games it tends to have explanations how dumb they may be like with Bellsprout's immunity to electric attacks in that one episode so I must ask why would they not call attention to this in universe?

Just to comment on the Mew stuff real quick, we already have a thread for Mew being upgraded to 4-B (with transform) and getting upgraded hax that isn’t from the god tiers. And they were accepted.

So these should already be applied.

Just to comment on the Mew stuff real quick, we already have a thread for Mew being upgraded to 4-B (with transform) and getting upgraded hax that isn’t from the god tiers. And they were accepted.

So these should already be applied.
You mean like we can add all pokemon moves except for the one's he obviously doesn't have to his abilities?

Also, what do you think of Mew having dark void? I mean, Hoopa is far below creation trio tier but its hax can work on them.

You mean like we can add all pokemon moves except for the one's he obviously doesn't have to his abilities?

Also, what do you think of Mew having dark void? I mean, Hoopa is far below creation trio tier but its hax can work on them.
Well this depends on whether or not we'd find it plausible for Mew to have Darkrai and Cresselias DNA (as they are the only god tiers who are native to The Pokemon World).

The fate-hax is just time travel attacks and the Flinch isn't actual Fear Manipulation, as other users have made clear. Have no comment on the rest.

Future Sight is stated to be Time Manipulation.

FutureSightManga.jpg

9fe120109338c77cf465eb7a4b73b510._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

It's a pretty weird time manipulation, considering that it bypasses a lot of things like precognition or force fields.

Which is quite funny considering that Future Sight is also precognition.

Also others translation just say that https://s41.mkklcdnv6tempv3.com/************/p2/pocket_monster_special/vol14_chapter_167_the_last_battle_i/6.jpghe has a good grasp of time.

Back