• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario fights a Moose (3 votes left)

So I ain't gonna lie. I've already thought of this fight and how it would have played out as well as most counterarguments before I made it. Let us begin.

Note: READ THE FULL THING BEFORE YOU DARE START TYPING.

"Lucario Reads his mind and then uses Me First"

This requires time btw. This isn't instantaneous. This requires him to concentrate (1), read the thought (2), stop reading the aura (3), activate Me First (4) and then perform the movement for Horn Blade (5. A five step equation compared to Moosemon's simple swing of the head). That is multiple steps and sensing aura to read minds does take a bit of time. So that option would lead to Anubismon Jr.'s downfall. We have to remember that Horn Blade is a simple movement of the head.

"Aim Dodging"

I don't know why this isn't the first thing Cal thought of as this is the major point of this fight. What would happen if Lucario did what Gohan could not and dodged like Piccolo taught him? Then this scenario would take place. Moosemon would continuously spam Horn Blade. Another thing one has to remember is that Horn Blades while is sounds extremely impressive and like a last ditch effort move, for Moosemon this is his most casual attack. Matter of fact for the longest time it was his only attack until Savers: Another Mission expanded his skill set ever so slightly. Horn Blade is easy to spam, dodging one alone will not save Lucariolu. HOWEVER, this give Lucariolucario the chance to use Me First. But before that let me address the Hadoke--I mean Aura Sphere. If Lucario decides to spam those, Moosemon will have no issue spamming Horn Blade to deflect them, or using Tornadoes and causing lightning storms. But back to the main point. If Lucacio decides to Me First, it results in a double K.O as both would be instantly cut in half.

Thus for me, I always assumed this as inconclusive. But my votes don't count soooo.....

Honestly, I had been thinking about this for a while, trying to determine if either Moosemon or Lucario could get the upper hand on each other. But, after reading Dragon's thoughts on the matter, I realized that he's right on the outcome. The battle could really go either way, depending on A) who moves first and B) how the other party reacts. In the end, I'm gonna have to agree that it's inconclusive unless there's some X-Factor nobody's picked up on that can confidently determine who would win hands down.

Giving to Lucario Cuz Dragon wanted me to vote in this match up that has a Digimon I keep forgetting exist. ovo

Seriously though, for now am gonna go with inconclusive FRA.

Back