• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario fights a Moose (3 votes left)

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Lets us start the Moose spam!

Pokemon vs Digimon

The Aura Guardian vs The Mountain Guardian

Speed Equal

Win via Death

SBA

FIGHT!!!

Lucario: 1 (Cal)

Moosemo: 2 (Pachi, Kep)

Inconclusive: 4 (Gar, Starter, Mugen, Velox)

Mega Lucario by this guy
Moosemon

Not really, Moosemon does not have much. It's just a little appreciated by Dragon for being a very obscure digimon, but that has a good hax. In case he cuts the space directly reaching the opponent no matter how far the opponent is. It can be said that it cuts the space to ignore and the distance.

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness, the dog can probably predict Horn Blade with mind reading and Me First it.
Infinite speed, cal, infinite speed.

I should note that Me First isn't passive. But if Lucario does actually choose to Me First, then he cuts Moosy here.

I want this guy to get some attention seeing as I think even the franchise forgot he existed.

Only reason I'm saying Lucario uses said move is that it's fully in character for Lucario to read minds, so he might do it if he knows it's use it or be killed.

Well the issue is that Lucario also has to know it is gonna kill him. We can't assume Moosemon will be think "This attack will cut through space" and not "I'll use Horn Blade". Lucario also has to concentrate in order to get the knowledge of what Moosemon is gonna do and then activate Me First. Meanwhile Moosemon only has to swing his head and cut.

I have another argument but I am not going to say anymore...for fairness reasons...I really need other people to make these threads.

Not really. The purpose of the OP is to see what others think and vote for, not themselves.

They can shed their own thoughts to try and help one side's misunderstandings but thats pretty much it.

Lucario can read Moosemon's mind to hear that this attack will have him win. He doesn't have to know how, but just that it'll guarantee him a win, which the moose will likely be thinking. That or aimdodge where he's "firing" (just because it ignores distance doesn't mean it doesn't need to be aimed.

Not really. The purpose of the OP is to see what others think and vote for, not themselves.

The purpose of the OP is to create a VS thread

Back