• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Azi Dahaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, probably Lucemon due to the reasonings Fate has, but I vaguely remember Ever saying that Azi would win this matchup or something.

That was when HD haxes were restricted. They recently got unrestricted. Which means good things for 5-A Lavos.

No matter the scale of the Hax in the current dimensional level, it goes without saying that it doesn't work against higher dimensional powers.

Not seeing how Azi seals Lucemon if he just pulls the EE.

Also I should note that Lucemon is pretty to the point with his abilities. He would need to be EXTREMELY casual not to pull this way sooner than later.

Besides, he also embodies Non-Existence in the same 2-A Levels he is at.

I just can't see Lucemon letting Azhi pull any of that before *He* pulls the much more simple win method of simply swallowing everything with the Dark Area. Since Azhi has no corresponding level of resistance by a long shot, I see this as solid win for Lucemon.

Gargoyle One said:
This....Is a really interesting match.
Always like when a New Verse gets introduced in a match, Kudos.
Mondaiji is actually not new,they're around here since 2015(?) but get deleted due of lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back