• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon vs Azi Dahaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I need help.....But I wanted this match for the longest when I heard how strong they were.....

Digimon vs Mondaiji

The Great Demon Lord vs The Great Demon Lord

-Re Digitize Falldown Mode Lucemon, can enter Satan Mode if he wants.

-SBA

-Takes place in the Pokemon Multiverse

FIGHT!!!

Lucemo: 9 (Fate, Cynical, Cal, Boogie, Velox, Gar, Redgrave, Lancer, Tman)

Azi Dahaka: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Lucemon falldown crusader
Azi Dahaka Crouching

Lucemon can do the same with his powers. He can bypass Mid Godly and kill Conceptual Entities as well. Also Lucemon is kinda....nonexistent already (He is literally nothingness itself).

This....Is a really interesting match.

Always like when a New Verse gets introduced in a match, Kudos.

@Dragon I heard from a reliable source that translations for most of Mondaiji aren't reliable at all with how the 2-A scaling is supposed to go as of the present.

I also hear that the Respect Threads from it are based around certain translations done by the same person who started that wonky scaling with Demonbane that is only now being corrected.

As much as I originally liked the series when I watched the anime, that knowledge makes me iffy on debating this.

Eh, I'm still nebulous to vote this time. I'll watch to see how it goes, but feel like it's better for me to step to the side on this one.

Incorrect. The baka tsuki translations are a bit of a mess but there are several translators who vouche for the quality of the other translations which we use.

Anyway, if Lucemon has 1-C EE then he wins. If not I'm pretty sure Azi will continue to just evolve and nullify anything he does. Hell he might be able to copy Lucemon's EE. But I know nothing about digimon or Lucemon.

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Incorrect. The baka tsuki translations are a bit of a mess but there are several translators who vouche for the quality of the other translations which we use.
Unless you know a fair ammount of japanese yourself, you probably shouldn't be so sure about proclaiming that a translation may be inaccurate is "incorrect".

Even Umineko gets problems with Mistranslations in regards to tiering and cosmology (see for example the whole Creator term being suddenly used to imply there are a bunch of Creators out there when there's actually only the tier 0 of the verse).

And that's a completely professional, officially accepted translation.

@Fate

I know what you're talking about. The Baka tsuki translations are memes and pretty bad. The Spacebattles translations are better but iffy at points. The best translations are by "Frozensama" but he only translated volumes 6-12.

I should note that Lucemon can snatch powers away from others and absorb people and make them part of his being.

Regarding HD stuff for Lucey here....Aside from general stuff like SGDL negating regen and such and maybe Karma. I think their other hax may still be restricted to the level they are on.....I think. I gotta get used to this Higher Dimensional stuff being not restricted as I....never had to think about it as they were always restricted......>.>

@Sakamaki I believe we just posted at the same time here. lol Or did you read my post.

Right lemme get the ball rolling

What abilities do they have to defeat eachother and how in character is it?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I should note that Lucemon can snatch powers away from others and absorb people and make them part of his being.

Regarding HD stuff for Lucey here....Aside from general stuff like SGDL negating regen and such and maybe Karma. I think their other hax may still be restricted to the level they are on.....I think. I gotta get used to this Higher Dimensional stuff being not restricted as I....never had to think about it as they were always restricted......>.>
This seems like a stomp bud.

Frozen has also mentioned the SB translation and said they were of higher quality than the BT one. Though he had some issues with them.

Well if its restricted to 2-A then Azi, if its 1C then Lucemon.

Oh yeah, HD hax isn't restricted anymore.

Then that much I can debate. If Azi doesn't have HD stuff under his own belt, then I'm leaning Lucemon for now. Unless he has some hax to kill him before he may pull it, which, given Lucey's character and being quite hard to kill himself... I find unlikely to happen before the HD EE happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back